Chapter 14

Max

I woke up with a weight on my chest and arms around my waist. When I glanced below Jace was breathing softly as he pulled me closer to him. It looks like he loves to cuddle while he sleeps not that I mind. I gently kissed his forehead before getting out of bed and going to the bathroom to freshen up. The clock on the bedside table showed that it was only 6 am, so I went downstairs to eat something light before my workout.

After eating something light I went to the workout room and started the music. The room was soundproof so Jace would not wake up due to the noise. I was halfway through my workout when I heard the door open. There stood Jace and he was running his eyes over my body and I could smell his arousal. However, I did not stop working out if he liked what he was seeing then who am I to stop him from admiring me?

I was wearing a white t-shirt and black shorts for my workout, my t-shirt was sticking to my body due to sweat he could see the outline of my body. Jace looked away when I caught him staring at me and he said, "good morning Max, I see you are busy working out. I'll um come back later". His face was completely red, he looked so adorable that I wanted to kiss him. Before I could say anything to him he ran away from the door and I just laughed at his behaviour.

I finished the rest of my workout and went out to search for my sweetheart. I saw him sitting in the living room and watching supernatural. I did not want to disturb him so I quietly went to my room to take shower. After I was done with my shower, I went downstairs to make breakfast for the both of us. I whipped up some pancakes, scrambled eggs and sausages along with fruits for breakfast.

Once I was done making the food I pulled some orange juice and poured it into two glasses. I went to the living room and called Jace for breakfast. I had a small surprise for him and I hope he likes it. I made him sit down on one of the chairs near the countertop and started setting the table for breakfast. I put the plate of pancakes in front of him where I had written on top sweetheart will you be my boyfriend? I know it is cheesy but I thought I should do it right, even though we are mates. I wanted to make it official between us before we took the next step in our relationship.

Jace looked at the pancakes where it said, "sweetheart will you be my boyfriend?". Then glanced at me, I was so nervous that I could not look him in the eye. I hope he does not reject me, but I don't want to force him. I am willing to go at his pace if he is not ready to make things official. He sat there a couple of minutes and as the time was ticking by I was preparing my heart for his answer. Jace got up from the chair and came closer to me, and I panicked and started walking backwards.

My back was pressed against the wall and Jace quickly took a hold of my shirt. Then he said," where are you going, Max? I thought you want to listen to my reply to the question you asked me". Before he say anything else I started to ramble," sorry I should not have done that. I know it is too soon. I just told you who I am yesterday and we hardly know each other. The timing isn't right and I don't even know if you romantically like me. I'm being too hasty we can start as just being friends if you're more comfortable with that".

I opened my mouth to say something more however, Jace beat me to it and said," shut up and let me talk idiot. I have not said anything and you are running away. Just listen to what I have to say now". I nodded my head and shut my mouth so that he could speak. He took a deep breath and said," Max I have never been in a relationship with a guy before. I have been straight for a long time and have only slept with girls. This is new to me and these feelings that I have for you scare me. However, I like how you constantly tease and flirt with me and call me sweetheart. I missed having you around when you did not come to school for 2 weeks. When I saw that bruise on your back, I became worried about your well-being.

Max, you drive me crazy with your antics but, I like spending time with you. I feel like I can be myself around you. So Max what I am saying is that I accept you as my boyfriend and mate. You are stuck with me for life now babe". When Jace said those I could not help but kiss him, he was shocked at first however he wrapped his arms around my neck as I held his waist to pull him closer to me. The kiss felt like magic and the sparks that we were feeling from the mate bond were going haywire. Jace starts to dominate the kiss and I let him take the lead as I was too lost in pleasure.

He started to run his hand through my hair and he tugged it a little that I let out a moan. He smiled into the kiss, so I let one of my hands go down to grab his ass and I gave it a little squeeze. He let out a loud moan of his own, looks like his ass is a little sensitive and one of his weak points good to know huh. It was getting heated between us and this was only our first kiss. We needed to stop before things go out of hand, so I pulled away first as I could feel Ares trying to take over. Jace let out a whine as I pulled away and tried to kiss me again, I covered his mouth with my hand.

I looked at him and said, "Sweetheart we need to stop otherwise I won't be able to hold Ares back. Let's take it slow we have plenty of time and my lips are not going anywhere. You can kiss me anytime you want ok". Jace calmed down and said," Sorry I got lost in the moment and I could not help it as it felt amazing. Damn babe, you have some mad kissing skills, where did you kiss like that huh? ". The way Jace called me babe gave me butterflies, finally he was calling me something other than my name.

I glanced at Jace and said," you are my first kiss, I have not kissed anyone before you. I wanted my mate to be my first kiss". He looked taken aback by my statement and then said," aww you are so sweet, babe you waited for me. Now I feel like crap since I did not save myself for you. But not to worry I will give you some of my other firsts, just wait and watch mate. Since we have calmed down, now can we eat breakfast I am hungry?". I grabbed his hand and led him to the chair near the counter to sit down.

We resumed our breakfast and I was trying to contain my happiness throughout the meal. Jace not only agreed to be my boyfriend, but he also accepted Ares and me as his mate. Can this day get any better? Both of us finished our breakfast at the same time and this time Jace got up to clear the dirty plates. I told him that I would do it but he said that it was not a problem. I watched him as he washed the plates and left them to dry on the rack. He looked at me and said," I have a couple of hours before I need to head home, what do you want to do?".

Then I said, "my wolf Ares wants to meet you, are you willing to see him? I won't force you it's just that he so excited that you accepted us as your mate. I can tell him to back off for now if you are not comfortable sweetheart". Jace replied," yeah I would love to meet him since I want to know more about him too. This would be my first time talking to a wolf so I am kind of nervous". I went up to Jace and held his face before saying," don't worry he won't harm you as you are our mate. It is the same as talking to me and just think he is another personality within me. Does that make it a little easier for you now Jace?". He nodded his head and I looked into his eyes for confirmation before letting Ares take over.

Vote and Comment