Chapter 18

Max

Yesterday was a long day as Jace had told our friends that we were dating. Ray and Erick bombarded me with questions when I got back to the pack house later in the evening yesterday. I let them know that I had told Jace about us being werewolves and that he was my mate. They were anxious to know if he accepted us being werewolves and I reassured the two of them that Jace had accepted us as werewolves and me as his mate.

Ray and Erick moved into the pack house as they did not want to be more independent. I moved back to the pack house to handle some pack affairs. Plus now that Jace knew about us he could meet the rest of the pack members after all he was their Luna. I needed to tell Jace that I had moved back to the pack house so that if he planned to visit me he would know where to find me. Just a couple of more days and mid-terms would be over and finally a week off to relax.

I was staying at my parent's place at the moment because I had no time to take care of trivial tasks at home and needed a quiet place to study. I was busy going over some paperwork for the pack in my room when I heard a knock on my door. There stood my little brother with a smile on his face as told me it was time for dinner. Both of us headed to the dining room where my mom and dad were setting the table. When we sat down and started eating I looked at my parents before saying, "I found my mate and he is human. His name is Jason Hunter and he is the same age as me. I asked him to be my boyfriend recently and already told him about who we are. Actually, he found out that I am a werewolf by accident when I transformed in the woods behind the school". My parents looked at each other and then at me I was so nervous about their reaction. Then my father looked at me and said," that's great son finally you found your mate, it does not matter if that person is a human and a male. Just be careful when you shift next time ok". My mom smiled and me before saying," oh my baby boy is all grown up. please bring your mate over sometime we would love to meet him". Liam looked at me and said," I am so happy for you Maxy". I gently ruffled Liam's hair and thanked him.

I was so glad to know that my parents had accepted my mate even though he was a male. Maybe I could bring Jace over this weekend before we went on the trip, but I would need to talk to him about it. Once dinner was over and I cleared the table before saying good night to my parents and Liam. I needed to revise for tomorrow's chemistry exam so I headed up to my room and hit the books. After revising for almost two hours I called it a night as I was tired and I had another long day ahead of me tomorrow.

I got ready for bed and closed my eyes and let my thoughts wander about yesterday's events that occurred in the cafeteria. That bitch Tammy was trying to claim my sweetheart as hers and Ares didn't like it at all. That's why he snapped and told everyone that Jace was our boyfriend after that Ares gave me back control. I immediately went after Jace thinking he was upset with us because we announced to everyone that we were in a relationship. But thankfully he was not angry or upset with me or Ares.

How did I get so lucky to get such an understanding and caring mate? I just want this week to get over fast so that I could spend more time with Jace. Since I was missing him so much I decided to video call him. I know I was being clingy but I just could not help it I was missing him a lot. So I dialled his number and waited for him to pick up his phone, it rang a couple of times and he finally picked up. Oh man, what a sight to see his hair wet and water dripping down his bare chest. He had just finished having a shower I ran my eyes over his body and my eyes got clouded with lust.

Jace smirked at me and said," babe I know I look sexy but geez it looks like you are ready to devour me." I looked at him and said," Sweetheart don't tempt me right now, we are not ready for the next step yet". Jace laughed at that statement and pulled a shirt over his head to cover himself. I counted to ten and calmed myself down, Jace is dangerous for my heart. I feel like he is taking revenge as I did the same to him when he came over to my place. Then I asked him if he would like to meet my family this weekend. He said he was ok with meeting them this weekend. We talked for another ten minutes and kept the phone since it was getting late.

I fell asleep right away after I kept the phone as I was mentally tired from studying so much. The next morning I got ready and had a quick breakfast before heading to school. When I got to school Erick and Roxy were never to be found. Looks like I was the first to arrive so I went inside and put away my things in the locker. While I waited for the others to arrive I took out my phone to listen to some music. I started singing the lyrics for payphone by Maroon 5 and Wiz Khalifa. When I felt arms around my waist and felt a kiss on my neck, I knew it was Jace since I could smell his scent.

Then he took out my earbuds and said, "who broke your heart beautiful that you are singing this song I am still here. But I love your voice when you sing so please don't ever stop singing". I looked at Jace and said, "hey handsome you have been in a cuddly mood these days. You are losing your touch as a bad boy these days, people will think you have gone soft because of a nerd". Jace turned me around in his arms before saying," I don't fucking care I will do what I want and babe I have not lost my touch. I will only show this side to you and our friends. I am still the same bad boy for everyone else if they mess with me they can talk to my fist". I liked Jace just the way he is the little spitfire and I never wanted him to change for anyone.

Wait for the next update.... 

Please let me know how you like the story so far leave comments and feedback