Chapter 37

Max

Last night was intense first the make-out session between Jason and me and after that the nightmare that Jason had about losing me. But most importantly we confessed that we loved each other. I did not think I would admit my innermost feelings for Jason like that, but when Jason said he loved me I could not stop myself. Jason was fast asleep since that nightmare had wiped him out. It was still a little early so I decided to go for a run because it had been a while since I had time for myself.

I changed my clothes and kissed Jason's forehead before leaving a note beside him to let him know that I had gone out for a run. I grabbed my phone, wallet and ear pods before heading out. The morning air felt nice and cool against my warm body as I ran around the neighbourhood. It had already been an hour so I thought it was time to head back since everyone would be awake by now. I was passing by a bakery so thought that I should pick up some breakfast for everyone. I texted Raven because she is an early bird compared to Erik so she was a better bet to ask what everyone wanted for breakfast and if anyone had any allergies.

She replied a couple of minutes later with a small list of what everybody wanted including their coffee orders. I scrolled down on my phone to look at the list and the list was as follows: Raven - butter croissant, chocolate chip muffin and caramel macchiato, Erik - Blueberry Danish, carrot muffin and americano, Oliver - ham and cheese croissant, Boston cream donut and cappuccino, Roxanne - bagel with cream cheese, chocolate chip and oatmeal cookies with an iced mocha. Finally, it was Jason's order and it consisted of a chicken sandwich, fruit tart and expresso. I went inside and repeated everyone's order to the cashier and also added my order which consisted of a smoked salmon sandwich, chocolate brownie and cold brew.

Once I had our order I headed back to the holiday house and walked straight to the kitchen to set everything down. I went to the fridge and took out some cold water to drink since I was thirsty. Slowly people started walking into the kitchen took their food and thanked me on their way out to the dining room. Jason was the last to enter the kitchen and he looked so adorable with his hair all over the place. Instead of getting his food he came and stood in front of me before pulling me in for a kiss. Then he whispered," thank you for calming down in the morning babe". I kissed his forehead before replying," I'm just glad you are feeling better sweetheart, now let's go join the others".

Both of us took our food and walked to the dining room together and took our seats. We chatted a bit about what we were going to do today. All of us decided to go explore the town and do some shopping. After breakfast, we went back to our rooms to get ready since we all would be heading out in an hour. I told Jason that I would go and bathe first since I was still sweaty from the run as Jason went to lie on the bed. I took off my sweaty t-shirt and threw it in the laundry basket as I felt Jason's eyes roam up and down my body. I could smell his arousal and it was not helping. Then I said," I know I am irresistible sweetheart you can join me in the shower if want we can save water".

Jason scoffed and said," babe shoo go shower you stink or do you want to me come in and give you hand in the shower". When he said those words, Ares tried to take over but I pushed him back. I knew Jason was joking so I told Ares to calm down as it was not the time and place to mate Jason. I took all my things and went to the bathroom to shower but after some time I heard the door to the bathroom open. So I said," Jace sweetheart is that you?" but I got no response and I could see through the shower cubicle because it was foggy. Then the door of the shower cubicle opened and there stood Jason in all his naked glory.

I almost forgot to breathe when I saw him standing in front of me with no clothes on, what is he doing? Jason closed the cubicle door behind him and said," well you said to join you in the shower and here I am to save some water babe". I opened my mouth to say something but no words came out. It was so hard to not look below his waist, I mean come on this is torture. Jason is becoming bolder and it is becoming harder to resist him and especially when he was standing a few steps away from me looking detectable.

He gently pushed me against the wall as he got under the shower, I finally released the breath I was holding. Then I said," Swe-sweetheart if you wanted to shower first you could have told me". Jason slowly slid his hand up and down my chest before saying," where is the fun in that babe, plus I love seeing you flustered. I know we can't have sex yet but who says we can't have a little fun". He winked at me, oh man he going to be the death of me, where does he get all these ideas from huh?

Seems like there is no going back and it was difficult to say no to him when he was seducing me in such a sexy way. I looked and Jason and said," fine I give up you can do what you want sweetheart". Jason's eyes lit up as I said those words and I just hope that I have not made the wrong decision. 

Please comment and vote !!!!

Until the next update .....