Chapter 38

Jason

I woke after some time and saw a note beside me from Max saying that he was going out for a run. I got up and went to the bathroom to freshen up, but I left my hair as it was since I would shower later. When I went downstairs I saw everyone already had their food in their hand and were going towards the dining room. I was the last to enter the kitchen and I saw Max standing by the fridge. He looked so hot with the t-shirt clinging to his muscular body due to sweat. But I didn't care as I walked up to him and pulled him in for a kiss and whispered," thank you for calming down in the morning babe". Max kissed my forehead before replying," I'm just glad you are feeling better sweetheart, now let's go join the others".

Both of us took our food and walked to the dining room together and took our seats. We chatted a bit about what we were going to do today. All of us decided to go explore the town and do some shopping. After breakfast, we went back to our rooms to get ready since we all would be heading out in an hour. Max told me that he would go and bathe first since he was still sweaty from the run as I went to lie on the bed. Max took off his sweaty t-shirt and threw it in the laundry basket and I could help but let my eyes roam up and down his body. I got aroused just by looking at him. Then he said," I know I am irresistible sweetheart you can join me in the shower if want we can save water".

I scoffed and said," babe shoo go shower you stink or do you want to me come in and give you hand in the shower". When I said those words, Max's eyes started changing back and forth as Ares tried to take over but Max pushed him back. But I was joking with him since we did not have enough time to fool around. Max took all his things and went to the bathroom to shower. When I heard the shower run I thought it was not such a bad idea to bathe together. So I stripped all my clothes and threw them in the laundry, and walked into the bathroom.

Then I heard Max saying, "Jace sweetheart is that you?" but I did not respond and he could not see through the shower cubicle because it was foggy. So I opened the door of the shower cubicle and stood in front of Max in all my naked glory. Max almost forgot to breathe when he saw me standing in front of him with no clothes. I closed the cubicle door behind me and said," well you said to join you in the shower and here I am to save some water babe". Max opened his mouth to say something but no words came out.

Now that there were no barriers between us I could truly admire Max's body. Damn was he packing, I could not wait to get my hands on him. Max brings out the naughty side in me and I love to see him get all flustered because of me. Max was trying not to look below my waist but he failed to do so. I gently pushed Max against the wall as I got under the shower, Max finally released the breath he was holding. Then he said," Swe-sweetheart if you wanted to shower first you could have told me". I slowly slid my hand up and down his chest before saying," where is the fun in that babe, plus I love seeing you flustered. I know we can't have sex yet but who says we can't have a little fun" I winked at him.

Max looked at me and said," fine I give up you can do what you want sweetheart". My eyes lit up as he uttered those words, oh Max I am going to have so much fun. The first thing I did was pulled him into a rough kiss. I could be gentle but in such circumstances, I could not care less and who knows how long will I have to wait for another opportunity. That is why I am going to make the most of it. Max's hands grabbed my head and pulled me closer to deepen the kiss between us. Seems like Max was also at his limit, huh and I moved down toward his neck while leaving a trail of hickeys. Max was moaning like crazy and it sounded like music to my ears.

One of Max's hands let go of my hair and he grabbed my back instead, now we almost had no space between us. I could feel Max's nails digging into the skin on my back and it stung a bit, but it also turned me on. Max suddenly pulled my head away from his neck and said," it's not fair that you are not letting me do anything, sweetheart. now it is my turn to give you some love". Oh oh seems like I flipped a switch for Max and there is no going back for me. Max smirked at me and before you know it we changed positions. This time I was against the wall and Max was standing in front of me.

I wonder what Max has in store for me. All of a sudden I felt Max's fingers around my member and I could not help but moan. Shit, I did not expect Max to be so bold, I mean I knew things were getting intense between us. However, I never thought that the outcome of our sexual frustration would turn into taking it a step further. Max came close to my ear and whispered," sweetheart you wanted to have a good time right? Now how is this for a good time hmm...your moans sound so sexy. But I don't want the others to hear it so you need to be quiet ok".

Max kept having his way with my member in his hand and my moans started to grow louder by the minute. So Max grabbed my neck and claimed my lips to silence my moans. I hooked my arms around his neck as Max's movements around my member increased. Oh god, I am so close to my release so I told Max," babe please let go of my member otherwise I am going to cum". However, Max did not listen to me and sped up his movements around my member and then he said," now cum sweetheart". Before you know I released ropes of warm cum on Max's hand and he brought his fingers to his mouth and licked it. Then he said," hmm... it tastes delicious sweetheart".

I was breathing heavily after my release and Max leaned forward a kissed me softly. It was kind of weird to taste myself on his lips, but my mind was too fuzzy to function after what just happened. I looked at Max and said," your crazy babe I never expected you to jerk me off in the shower. I didn't know you were into kinky shower activities, you amaze me with something new every time". He smiled and replied," well sweetheart you bring out the kinky side in me and honestly I am quite enjoying myself". When I looked down I saw that Max was hard and I was about to grab his member to return the favour. But he stopped me and said," we don't have enough time Jace. you should go and get ready first I will take care of this and then join you in a bit".

I was upset that he was not letting me return the favour, but I also knew that we did not have enough time so I let it slide this time. I quickly finished washing up and walked out of the cubicle to go and get ready. After 10 minutes Max came out of the bathroom all dressed and ready to go. The two of us went downstairs to join the others near the entrance of the house. Raven and Roxy were the last to arrive and then all of us headed to our cars so that we could go and explore the town.

Please vote and comment 

Finally Jace and Max had some progress in their relationship !!!!

Look forward to the next update !!!!!