Chapter 54

Max

I could feel that Jason was missing me when I was not in the hospital during the daytime. However, I needed to take care of some pack work and my homework, so I could not meet him until later in the evening. When I heard him narrate that Taylor showed him photos of our puppies and that he remembered them. It made me so happy but when I heard him say that he was upset that he could not recall any other moments. I decided it was time to start making new memories and change his mood.

So I told him that we were going to have a movie date tonight and Jason gave me a small smile and nodded his head in response. I scrolled the various movies on Netflix till Jason said that he wanted to watch Spiderman Homecoming. So once the movie was chosen the two of us got comfortable and started watching the movie together. Halfway through the movie, I could feel myself nodding off since I had a long day. But I forced myself to stay awake since it was our first movie date in a long time.

Jason was completely engrossed in the movie and I shifted my gaze to watch Jason instead of the screen. I missed him so much and I had the urge to hug and kiss him but I knew I had to control myself since it was still too early. Plus Jason right now is straight or bi since I told him we were boyfriends. I was not sure how he felt about me at this time and I did not want to force my feelings onto him. Ugh...this is so hard but I cannot become weak now, I have to stay strong and win Jason's affection once again.

I saw him laugh at some scene in the movie and I just admired his dimples from a distance. Damn it there are so many things running through my head at the moment, ah man I am getting distracted again. The movie was over before I realized and I caught Jason staring at me. Jason gestured for me to come closer and I looked at him slightly puzzled, and walked over to him. He looked at me and said," Thank you for a lovely movie date Max even though you seemed a little tired. Can you bend down a bit there is something on your head, let me help you brush it off".

I leaned my head close to Jason and then shut my eyes so that I would not get any dirt in my eyes. Jason's fingers softly ruffled my hair and I could feel Ares purring in satisfaction at our mate's touch. I slowly opened my eyes and whispered," Thanks Jason", I stared straight into his eyes and got lost. It felt like the clock had stopped as we kept staring at each other and for a moment I saw him glance at my lips. Our breathing became slightly rapid as Jason leaned forward and I almost stopped breathing.

I licked my lips in anticipation as Jason kept looking at my lips, oh my god is going to take the first step? Shit Max control yourself don't get excited, remember you have got to be patient. Jason close the gap between us and gently pressed his soft lips against mine and closed his eyes. Wow, it feels like heaven kissing his lips again, I missed the sensation of electric shock that was present due to our mate bond. Jason's eyes immediately shot open and he yelled," Did you feel that Max, it was like an electric current just passed through my body. Something must be wrong with my body".

I smirked at him and said," Nothing is wrong with your body Jace, maybe you are just feeling the after-effects of the kiss". Jason did not seem convinced and once again pressed his lips against mine. Oh god, it's killing me it feels so good to kiss these lips that I don't want this to stop. I broke the kiss first since it was getting heated, however, Jason was not satisfied and he grabbed the collar of my shirt tightly and resumed the kiss.

He gently bit my bottom lip and I opened my mouth slightly before his tongue dived in, which surprised me. Jason completely devoured my lips and I let him do as he pleased, but I knew we had to stop soon otherwise Ares would come forward due to the excitement. When I pulled away for a second time Jason let out a whimper. Damn it I hate doing this to him, however, he needs to heal first before we do anything further.

Jason looked at me with his eyes filled with desire and said," Max what are you doing to me? Your lips are so addictive that I can't stop kissing you. The electric shock I feel when we touch is insane it's like we are connected. Please tell me is there something that you are hiding from me?". I caressed his cheek softly and replied," Jace I will tell you when the time comes ok. Right now I want you to focus on getting better alright, it's late you should sleep. I will be here by your side all night if you need me".

I kissed Jason's forehead and helped him get comfortable on the bed. He seemed a little unhappy with my reply and turned his face to the other side. I felt bad keeping him in the dark but he is just not ready to know the truth yet. Jason got comfortable on the bed and closed his eyes. Before you know it he was fast asleep, I sat beside him and watched him for a while.

Suddenly I heard my phone vibrating and saw that Erik was calling me so I quietly walked out of the room to answer the phone. When I picked up Erik's call the first thing that he said was," Max the police just called to inform me that they caught Misaki and Tammy at the airport as they were trying to leave the country, however, Jessica is nowhere to be found. Just be careful and keep an eye on Jason alright, I will tell some of the warriors to keep watch on his family too. If there are any updates I will let you know ok. Bye".

Thank god that the police caught Misaki and Tammy that's good news. But Jessica is still on the loose and I need to be careful. 

Please vote and comment....

What are your thoughts on this chapter? 

Until the next update !!!!