Chapter 46

Jason

When I opened my eyes I noticed that I was in a cell and the room looked like a basement. The cell had a small bed pushed against the wall along with a mirror, sink and toilet along with some minimum toiletries. There was a small window from where I could see the night sky. I called Roxy and Ollie's names to check if they were also in the basement. Then I heard the two of them reply that they were alright. I sighed in relief and sat on the bed, recalling the incident before our kidnapping. The pack of rouges came unexpectedly and attacked Max, Erik and Raven and kidnapped us.

The three of them were badly wounded as they tried to protect us. I hope they got some help and first aid. But I wonder why did the pack of rouges attack us and what do they want in return? Suddenly I heard the door to the basement open followed by the sound of multiple footsteps. When I looked up there stood three people that I did not expect to see, Tammy, Misaki and Jessica. What do they want? Don't tell me they were the masterminds behind this attack.

I walked up to the cell bars and looked at the three of them before saying," Why are the three of you here? What do you want from the three of us?". Jessica walked up to me and said," Jacey boo your mine and there is no way that I am going to be handing you over to Max". She raised her hand and gently ran her fingers over my face and I recoiled at her touch in disgust. Soon I heard Ollie say," Misaki I knew you were a snake just waiting to strike, no wonder I hated you the moment you started flocking around Erik".

Tammy spoke up next and said," Jason I know you are a little shocked to see the three of us together. But the thing is I like Max and I want to be the luna of the pack, you are kind of in the way. Since the three of us want three different men we decided to help each other out. We kidnapped the three of you and used the rouge wolves as a distraction to separate you from your mates. Kidnapping Roxanne was not the plan, but anyway it does not matter now. You must be wondering how we know about werewolves, well it so happens that my mother is a werewolf and my father is a human.

Jessica is my cousin and Misaki is her best friend that is how we know each other". When I heard Tammy's explanation I thought well oh shit. I tried to mind-link Max however, I was unable to get through to him. Jessica looked at me and said," Jacey boo mind-link is not going to work for you as we got this place protected by spells. Now the three of you will be the bait to lure your mates here. If you guys behave and listen to us we will upgrade your current living arrangements". After Jessica said those words the three of them walked out of the basement.

Ugh...the three bitches are intolerable we need to find a way to get out of here. Then I heard Roxy say," guys I have a plan but you are not going to like it very much". Ollie replied," Roxy my dear share your plan with us and then we will decide if we like it or not ok?". Roxy started speaking," Jace you need to seduce Jessica and make her think that you are still in love with her. You also need to make Tammy believe that you no longer want to be with Max so that she will get off your back. We earn their trust so that they let their guard down and we take that chance to escape".

I thought about the pros and cons of Roxy's plan, pro is that we can make an escape safely and fewer people will be harmed. The con is that I would be taking advantage of Jessica's feelings for me. I decided to share my concerns with Ollie and Roxy to which Ollie replied," Jace my man despite being a bad boy, you are a softy at heart. I know you don't like the plan so much, but we have no other choice". Roxy also added," We can't wait for the guys to come to rescue us, we need to make our way out Jace that is the only way we can protect them".

I agreed with the two of them and we discussed what I need to do to seduce Jessica. Just the thought of being with Jessica is repulsive. I mean how can I act lovey-dovey with her after all that she has done to me? However, I need to act and make it believable so that not only Jessica but the other two also get convinced. It was late in the evening when Jessica and an unknown man entered the basement. They had bags of Mcdonalds' in their hands as they walked up to our cell.

The man gave Roxy and Ollie a bag each and quickly rushed to stand against the wall away from the cells. Jessica came up to me and said," Jacey boo I got your favourite order from Mcdonalds' a Big Mac burger, large fries, chicken nuggets and coke. I also picked up some of the dipping sauces for the nuggets. I hope you like it Jacey boo, I want you to know that I still remember all your likes and dislikes. Now enjoy your meal I will send someone later to take the trash".

Well, I am surprised that she still remembers what I liked to order from Mcdonalds' and happy that I at least get to eat my favourite meal. Before Jessica walked away I said," thank you, Jess, for remembering my order it was so thoughtful of you". She immediately stopped moving and looked at me with her eyebrows raised in shock. Then Jessica smiled at me and said," no problem Jacey boo I am glad that you are happy" before walking away.

Once Jessica and her lackey were out of sight I sighed in relief and walked over to my bed with the bag of food in my hand. I was starving so I took out all the food and laid it carefully on the bed with a bunch of napkins underneath all the food items. Then I heard Ollie say," thank god we get to eat something delicious even in this situation. Jace way to go killing Jessica with kindness, if you keep this up we will be out sooner rather than later".

I did not respond to Ollie's comment as I still felt a little guilty and quickly finished my meal. I placed the trash near the entrance of the cell. I was mentally exhausted and emotionally drained so I decided to call it an early night. I rushed through my night routine and went to lie down on the bed. I yelled a "goodnight" to Ollie and Roxy before closing my eyes as I fell asleep.

Please vote and comment 

What are your thoughts about this chapter? 

The masterminds have been revealed !!!! 

Until the next update....