Chapter 64 (M)

Jason

I was excited yet nervous as I waited for Max's next move. The sexy underwear that I was wearing tonight was to seduce him. I am glad that this tactic worked and now I know one of his weaknesses. I still can't believe that this cheeky guy smacked my ass and I liked it. However, with the position that I was in now, I could not see what Max was trying to do to me. It was kind of embarrassing that I was on all fours and Max was taking his time with me.

I was on the verge of changing our positions again so that I could take control. When I felt Max grab my hips and slid the thong down. Oh god, I am completely naked in front of Max and he can see everything. I could feel the sweat forming on my body as I waited in anticipation and mind you it was not long. I felt Max grab my ass cheeks in his hand and give them a nice squeeze and then the most unexpected happened.

I felt Max's warm and moist tongue between my ass cheeks and the sensation was like heaven. My whole body was trembling because I had never experienced something like this before and even if I did I don't remember. When he said that he was going to have a taste I did not think he would dive right into my ass. Max paused for a moment and I whined in protest and I heard him let out a chuckle. I could hear clothes rustling in the background and then I saw the drawer beside me was open and closed.

Then I heard Max say," Jason are you sure that you are feeling ok, there is still time to back out". I replied," Max I swear to go if you don't sleep with me right now I will never forgive you and there will be no more making out between us". When I uttered those words I felt a cold liquid between my ass. Then Max said," Oh sweetheart don't be mad your wish is my command. Just be prepared I am not going to stop even if you beg me to love".

Suddenly I felt something entering my ass and it felt like Max's fingers. His fingers were sliding in and out of my warm channel. Oh my, think I am going to get addicted to his fingers inside my ass. I screamed and said," Ye-yes Max it feels so good, please don't stop" as I said those words. I felt him go deeper and my ass clenched in pleasure because I knew he found my prostate. That's when I heard him say," Ah, exactly what I was looking for your sweet spot". Shit, I can't stop my moans from slipping out because his fingers were doing wonders to my body.

I was almost going to climax when I felt Max remove his fingers from my ass and before I could say anything. Just when I was going to yell at him to put his fingers back inside a completely different thing entered me. It was his pulsing hot member fuck it hurts and it is already close to touching my prostate because of our positions. My ass clenched around his member tightly and Max groaned at that sensation. Max grabbed my waist and said," Ja-Jace you are clenching too much, relax a little".

It took me a couple of minutes to adjust to the new feeling before I told Max that it was ok to move. Max was slightly hesitant and moved slowly as if he would break me and that was kind of sweet. Max increased his pace when he knew that I was comfortable and then pulled my upper body towards him. Now my back was against his chest and one of his hands gripped my waist to keep me in place. While his other hand fondled my chest, this was insane I never knew sex with a guy would be so good. He turned my face toward him and kissed me passionately and both of us climaxed at the same time.

We stopped kissing for a moment and when I looked into his eyes they became blue for a minute before they turned back to his original colour. I wonder if I am seeing things why would his eyes change colours? Also, those blue eyes reminded me of the wolf's eyes that I had seen when I was drugged. When I was going to ask Max about his eyes, he pulled out of me and changed positions. Seems like somebody likes to try different sex positions, not that I am complaining. This time Max was laying on his back and I was sitting on top of his thighs as he held my hips.

Max looked at me and said," Sweetheart you let me do what I wanted it's only fair that you get to do the same right". Oh my god, it's already over I can't believe it, I was enjoying it so much and dominant Max in action is hot. Both of our breathing was still a little heavy due to all the energy we spent but I was still craving for more. So I kissed him first because well his lips are addictive, while I stroked our members together. Max held me close to his body as both of us let out soft moans and he occasionally gave my ass a gentle squeeze.

My ass was still a little sensitive so it excited me and I climaxed again. I could feel my ass clenching with the need to be filled. So I shifted my body's position and now I was sitting directly on Max's member. I kept rocking my body back and forth so that he would get the message. Max stopped kissing me and said," Jace if you keep rubbing your ass against my member I am going to climax again". I smirked at him before grabbing his member and putting it inside me. Max gripped my hips tightly and said," You little devil seems like you don't want to walk tomorrow, well that can be arranged".

Oh oh seems like I woke the sleeping lion and there is no turning back now. The view from above was also a sight to see, Max's eyes were filled with lust and hunger. Max sat up and started kissing my chest again. Then I felt him change his pace and I screamed his name over and over. My fingers dug into his back and I am sure I left a lot of scratch marks, but I could not care less. Both of us were going to climax again, so I leaned back to look at his face because I wanted to see his expression. When we looked into each other's eyes I saw his eyes change colour once more before they went back to their normal colour. We climaxed together again before I slumped forward and hugged Max.

Fuck I am so exhausted I wonder if is it because of the aphrodisiac or the amazing sex we just had together. I felt Max pull out of me and lay me on the bed gently as my eyes started to close. Ah... I can't move an inch but I want to take a shower, eh... I think about it after I get some rest.

Please vote and comment 

What are your thoughts on this chapter?