Chapter 29

Jason

I knew that Erik was always flirting with Ollie and he used to brush Erik off. But Ollie had been acting strange since Misaki joined us. I wanted to ask Ollie about it but did not get a chance, and it did not seem like the right place. When I saw Ollie rush off to the bathroom I wanted to follow him to see if he was ok however, Erik beat to it. I felt that something must have happened between them so I did not want to intrude.

Both of them returned to the table after some time with Erik holding onto Ollie's hand. Erik told Ollie to hand over his car keys, I saw Ollie hesitate for a few seconds before he took them out and handed them to Erik. Erik looked at me and said," please can you take Oliver's car to Max's place with you Jason? I need to speak to Oliver urgently about something important so I am taking him to my place". I wanted to ask him so many questions but as I saw he was serious I stopped myself and nodded my head.

Erik turned to Misaki and said," It was nice to see you after so long we can catch up later. You can take my number from Max ok. Sorry but I need to go Misaki take care of yourself". Then he walked away while still holding onto Ollie's hand. I looked at Max with one eyebrow raised in question and he mind-linked me saying that he will tell me later. Misaki told us that she had to leave since she had some plans with her friends later. She exchanged numbers with Max and asked for Erik's number before leaving.

I was supposed to spend the day with Ollie and the day took a turn. Now Max and I are left alone since our friends ditched us for each other. Max looked at me and said," Sweetheart what do you want to do since we have the day for ourselves?". I had seen a pet adoption shop on the way to the movie theatre so I thought that a good place to start. I grabbed Max's hand and told him not to ask questions as I led the way.

Once I found the pet adoption shop I walked in and Max looked at me in surprise. One of the staff members walked up to us and asked if looking for anything specific. I told her we were just here to look around, so she told me to call her if required any assistance before walking away. I looked around the shop and there were all kinds of puppies, dogs, kittens, cats and birds. I felt like taking all of them home as I have a soft spot for animals, but I know that is impossible.

I went around the shop with Max following behind me. Then I stopped in front of the Doberman Pinscher puppy and a German Shepherd puppy which were right next to each other. I fell in love with the puppies and I wanted them to be mine. When I turned to look at Max, he got the message that I wanted them. Both of us walked to the register together with the puppies in our arms. We told the staff that we wanted these two puppies. The lady whose name I got to know was Anna said that I had to fill out some papers before I could adopt them. She also told me that the puppies have got all their shots and that they are healthy.

Once I was done filling out the papers we picked up all the necessary items for both the puppies like their food, bed, grooming tools, collars, leash and so on. After that, we decided to head home since we had to get the puppies set up. Max told me that he would take all the stuff for the puppies in his car including the puppies since I had to take Oliver's car to his place. I agreed and both of us headed toward the parking area. The two puppies were in two different puppy carriers which we set inside the car before loading all their things.

After that Max and I went our separate ways since I had to take Ollie's car. Both of us got into our respective cars and headed home. I played some music as I drove Ollie's car and I was enjoying my time alone. I thought about all the moments that took place between Max and me. Who would have thought that the bad boy of Destiny high would fall for the nerd Maximilian Rex? I guess unexpected things do happen and I feel like I am falling for Max, I still need time to tell him those three big words.

One step at a time there is no rush to tell him those three important words, plus Max has been taking things slow between us. Thinking through things while driving has helped me since I tend to overthink at times. Before you know it I had reached Max's house and I parked the car in his garage. I rushed out of the garage as I saw Max pulling up the driveway to help him carry all things and the puppies. Once he parked the car Max got out and opened the back door to get the puppies out.

I went to help him and took one of the puppy carriers and some of the items that were required for the puppies. I told Max to hand me the keys to unlock the door to his house and he quickly took them out from his pocket and handed it over to me. I went and unlocked the front door of Max's house and took all the things along with one of the puppies. While Max the rest of the things along with the other puppy. I set all the things down in the living room along with one of the puppies.

I went outside and to Max's car just to check if we forgot to get any from the car. I saw that the bed for the puppies and their food was still in the car. Max came out and told me to take the bed inside as he will bring the puppies' food with him because it is heavy. I took the bed inside and Max was right behind me carrying their food. Max closed the front door behind him and locked it. Both of us put all things for the puppies away, before we took them out of the puppy carriers.

The puppies were so excited when we took them out and they ran all around the living room. I decided to name the Doberman "Dash" and the German Shepherd "Lucky". It suited the two puppies. When I told Max about the names of the puppies he was happy with them. Both of us sat down on the couch and Max leaned his head on my shoulder. The two puppies started to bite our pants so we picked them up and put them on our lap. Seems like the puppies were tired because as Max and I were petting them, they fell asleep.

What a nice day out since I got to spend the whole day with Max and getting the puppies was a bonus.

Dash 

Lucky

Please vote and comment on the chapter !!!!!!

Let me hear your thoughts on this chapter !!!!

What is going to happen next between Jason and Max? 

There is some progress between Oliver and Erik. Let me know what you think about their relationship !!!!!

Until next update