Chapter 58

2 Months Later

Max

It has been two whole months since Jace and his family settled in at the pack house, yet there has been no sign of Jessica Parker. In the meantime, Jace, Oliver, and Roxanne have completely recovered from their injuries. All of us had finished our assignments and did our final exams online so that we could graduate soon. Lucky for us graduation was just a few days away. In between Jace had asked his parents when would they be going back home to which his parents responded that renovation is taking time.

Today we decided to go out and spend some time in the mall since we had to buy some clothes for our graduation. There was even going to be a party in the evening after the graduation. Oliver, Erik, Raven, Roxanne, Jace and I decided to take two cars because all of us could not fit in one car. I also asked two of my top warriors Logan and Miles to accompany us just for safety purposes. The ride to the mall was short since it was just 15 minutes away from the pack house.

Once we arrived at the mall together we went into H&M to do some shopping. There were quite a few options to choose from so we took our time. The girls went to the ladies' section with Logan and Miles. While the four of us stayed in the men's section to look for some clothes. Oliver was busy helping Erik pick some shirts to try on, while Jace was looking at some belts for his trousers. I went to look at some blazers that I could wear with some of the shirts that I had picked up.

Suddenly one of the staff members walked over to me and said," Hi do you need some help seems like you are having a hard time deciding which blazer you want to try". I immediately turned my head and saw a guy next to me. I noticed his name on the id card that was hanging around his neck which had David written on it. I nodded my head in response and he took the shirts from my hands. He looked at the options and held them against my figure once he was done with what he was looking for he walked over to a section with different blazers.

He picked up a couple of blazers and came back to me before handing them over. I smiled at him and said," Thank you for all your help, I did not know what kind of blazers would go with these shirts, so you saved me the trouble". David replied," It's my pleasure let me know if you need anything else". He walked away because some other customer had asked him for some help. I took the shirts and blazers with me to the fitting room to try them on and I saw that Jace was waiting in the fitting room too.

After a couple of minutes, one of the customers came out of the fitting room with a bunch of clothes in their hands. Finally one of the rooms was free so I told Jace that he could use that room, while I wait for another room to be available. Jace rolled his eyes and grabbed my wrist and pulled me behind him. Which surprised me but I followed behind him without making a fuss. I glanced behind me to see if people were waiting in line, but we were the only ones so nobody noticed the two of us walk into the same fitting room.

Luckily, the fitting room had enough space for both of us to change comfortably. Jace went first and looked amazing in every outfit he tried on. He ended up picking his graduation outfit, which was smart and stylish. Then it was my turn, and I started with a shirt and blazer. But Jace wasn't feeling it and suggested a different shirt. This happened a few times, and I wondered if he had something on his mind. I had the urge to tease him so I walked toward him till his back was against the wall and I put my arms beside his head.

I leaned close to him and whispered in his ear," Hm...Jace, why do I feel that you like it when I take off my clothes in front of you? Do you enjoy watching me huh...does it secretly excite you?". I felt Jace's heart rate pick up when I said those words and I got my answer, I continued to whisper," Well we have never done this outside and especially in a fitting room. Kind of thrilling right having fun outdoors". Jace's eyes went wide and his mouth dropped open in surprise.

I was kidding of course there was no way I was going to do anything. I just loved looking at his reaction. I raised my hand and ruffled his hair before saying," I was just joking there is no way I am going to do anything to you in here. Let me pick up something to wear and then we can head out ok". Then I turned around and took off the shirt that I had tried on to change into my clothes. Jace took that opportunity and grabbed my shoulder before pulling me back till my back hit the wall.

Shit that hurt I looked at Jace slightly confused before he wrapped his arms around my neck. I saw a small glint in his eyes, oh god, I am fucked he is planning something. Jace leaned forward and brushed his lips against my neck. I felt him nibbling my neck as one of his hands traced my chest gently. Damn it I should not have provoked him he has completely snapped and he is not going to stop till he is satisfied. Jace started to kiss down my chest till he reached my nipples. He bit both my nipples harshly and left a bunch of hickeys around them which had me moaning like crazy, so I had to cover my mouth.

Shit... you reap what you sow I guess, he finally let me go once he was done leaving hickeys on my upper body. Jace winked at me and said," Babe you should not mess with me or I will get you back for it. Now hurry up and get dressed so that we can finish what we started here at home. I am rather impatient so you better listen to me today". I quickly got dressed and Jace chose an outfit for me to wear for graduation. The two of us went to pay for our outfits since were the first ones to be done.

Vote and comment please !!!!

Naughty thoughts in the fitting room !!!! 

Until the next update !!!!