Bonus Chapter (Part 1)

10 YEARS LATER

Max

Jace and I have been married for 10 years now and we couldn't be happier. Our family has grown since we adopted two children, Darius and Selene, three years after our wedding. Our twins are around 7 years old and the most adorable kids. I was busy making dinner in the kitchen when I heard the front door open. I could smell his scent even before he entered the kitchen and our kids were with him too. Darius and Selene rushed into the kitchen and hugged my legs and I turned around and ruffled their hair. I glanced at them and said," Hey Dar and Sel how was your day at school? Did you guys have a good day?".

Sel looked at me and replied," Papa we had so much fun at school today, we even played in the playground at recess with our friends. Can we go take a bath now since we are smelly, Darius will tell you other things at dinner". The two of them left to go to their rooms as Jace walked over toward me. I turned off the burner and spread my arms around his shoulders as he placed his hands on my waist. He leaned his face close to me and kissed me slowly as he gently traced my waist with his fingers. One of my hands travelled to his face while the other ran through his hair.

Hmm...damn did I miss those lips and the electric feeling that they gave my whole body. Jace broke the kiss and said," Babe I had such a had such a hard day at work I need some love". The moment he uttered those words he started massaging my butt and I could help but let a moan slip out. Jace smirked and continued with his assault on my butt as he started to nibble my neck, ugh he knew all my weak spots. However, we needed to stop since the kids would be coming down soon. So I grabbed his face and pushed away along with his hands which were now on my hips.

Jace looked annoyed and tried to reach out for me again, but I moved away just in time. I looked at him and said," Sweetheart go take a shower you must be tired, I will go help the kids with their homework and then we can have dinner together". Jace was reluctant to go but he nodded his head and left the kitchen, while I finished cooking dinner. Finally, dinner was ready so I went to the living room and switched on the TV to catch up on the latest news. The kids came down after 10 minutes with their backpacks. I started helping them with their homework and Jace joined me after some time. I went to the kitchen to get some fruit for them as Jace played some board games with them as there was still time for dinner.

It was so nice to spend time with the family and not worry about anything. My phone beeped and I saw a message from Erik. He had just texted to remind me that the gang was coming over tomorrow for the annual barbeque at our place. I quickly replied to his text and went back to play board games with the kids. Soon it was time for dinner so we cleared the mess in the living room and went to wash our hands for dinner. Jace helped bring out the food as the children set the table for dinner. All of us took our places at the table and Dar started narration about what they did at school. Jace briefly spoke about his work and I also gave them a quick update about the pack.

Then I told them that we had our annual barbeque with the family tomorrow so that they would get home on time. Darius and Selene were excited to meet their friends and we were the same as them. We kept an annual barbeque as an event to catch up with each other since we were all busy with our lives. I mean, of course, we have the usual family events like birthdays and weddings. However, this was slightly different because this was just family and close friends nobody else. We talked about the kind of food they wanted to have for the barbeque so that Jace and I could go do the shopping. Before you know it dinner was over and all of us cleared the table and put the dirty dishes away.

The four of us went to the living room and I set up a movie as Jace went to get the blanket to cover us. I saw that Jace had put on The Lion King not that I minded, because it was a nice movie. The kids fell asleep halfway through the movie so I switched off the TV and both of us picked the kids to put them to bed. The two of them had separate rooms since we had a big house and also because there would be fewer fights between them this way. I took Selene to the bathroom and woke her up so that she could brush her teeth before going to bed. It took her a couple of minutes but she opened her eyes and quickly brushed her teeth and asked me to carry her to bed.

When I saw that she was out like a light I kissed her forehead and left her room. I walked into Darius's room which was next to Selene and saw that he was fast asleep. Jace was folding some of his clothes which were lying on his bed as I walked up to Darius and kissed his forehead. Jace looked at me and smiled before exiting the room to go and kiss Selene goodnight. This was a routine that we did every night since the kids came into our lives. It is kind of cheesy but hey as parents we should never hide the love we have for our children right, it's better to express it. Plus the kids love it when we give them goodnight kisses and tell them that we love them. Jace and I could not be happier.

Once we were done wishing the kids goodnight both of us went back to our room together. I went to the walk-in closet to pick out my night clothes as Jace got into bed with a book in his hand. He picked up his reading glasses from the side table and started reading. I was going to the bathroom to take a quick shower, but I stopped for a few minutes to admire the view in front of me. Jace was wearing a white tank top and loose black pyjama pants, and damn those glasses make him look even hotter. Jace didn't even look up from his book as he uttered," Babe I know I am good-looking, but if you keep staring at me like that you are going to burn a hole in my face. Also if you want to piece of me all you have to do is ask and I will gladly give you anything and everything. All you have to do is say the word and leave the rest up to me". Fuck...when he says things like this to me all I want to do is ravish him or let him ravish me. He always has a way with words and each time I get seduced. Hell with the shower all I want is Jace with that thought in mind, I dropped the clothes on the floor.

(Mature)

I got onto the bed and crawled towards Jace and sat on his thighs. I took the book from his hand and set it aside as he looked at me with a raised eyebrow. I wrapped my arms around his neck but he did not move to touch me. I slowly ground my ass on his clothed member as I started kissing his neck, he moaned quietly however he kept his hands to himself. This sexy nerdy-looking bad boy is asking for it huh? Alright, let's see how long can you last without touching me. I started to leave a trail of hickeys down his neck as I slid my hands down his chest till I reached his abs. He let out soft moans but he still restrained himself from touching my body, so I put my hands underneath his tank top before taking it off. I threw the tank top across the room and gently caressed his bare upper body.

Jace shivered as my fingers brushed his nipples and I saw a glint of lust in his eyes. It seems that this tactic is not working, so I need to come up with another one which will make him cave. I got off his lap and grabbed his pants. He looked at me and said," Babe I told you I will do anything you want all you have to do is beg sweetly. I know what you are trying to do which is to get me aroused so that I end up pouncing on you. That way you would not need to beg me to take you, however this time I am not going to give in to you". Oh no, now he knows all the tricks I was going to use on him. It's alright I will just have to come up with a new plan and he will be the one breaking his restraint to touch me.

I took off his pants along with his boxers which left him in his birthday suit, which was so hot. I got up and quickly grabbed a couple of things from the cupboard before walking over. I took the silk cloth and tied it around his hands and onto the bedpost so that he could not move them. After Jace was restrained I grabbed the lube and a couple of vibrators before sitting across from him. I opened the lube squirted the liquid onto my fingers and then put it on the vibrators, Jace looked at me with daring eyes as he glanced at the vibrators. I smirked at him and then crawled over toward him. I took the lube again and squirted it on my hands before slipping one of my fingers inside his warm heaven.

To be Continued in the next chapter !!!!

Don't be all hot and bothered these two are going to be back soon

Wait for the next update ...

Please vote and comment ...

What are your thoughts on this chapter?