Chapter 22

Max

Jason and I were on our way to meet my parents Jason seemed nervous as he kept shaking his leg. I placed my hand gently over his thigh to soothe him as I kept an eye on the road since I was driving. I told Jason to play some music on his phone as it would help him relax and he agreed. While I drove, I thought about what happened between us this morning.

I enjoyed our moment together and I was a bit surprised by his actions. The way he took charge and dominated me was exciting. I know sooner or later we are going to have the bedroom talk about who is going to be the top and who would be the bottom. But it does not matter to me. But we will cross the bridge when we get there and we are not in a rush to complete the mating.

Before you know it we had reached the driveway of my parent's place and I parked the car inside in their garage. Both of us got out of the garage and walked up to the front door and I rang the doorbell. My mother happen to open the door and my brother Liam was right behind her. My mom let us in and we all walked to the living room together, where I saw my dad watching the news. He turned off the tv when he saw us walk in and told us to take a seat.

We sat down and then my dad looked at Jason before saying," Hi Jason my name is Nicolas Rex and I am Max's father. This is my wife Claire and my other son Liam it's a pleasure to meet you. Please tell us a little about yourself". Jason replied," it's nice to meet you too my name is Jason Hunter and I am 18 years old. My family consists of my mother whose name is Rebecca and my father whose name is Nathaniel. I also have a younger sister and her name is Taylor".

My mother spoke next," So tell me how did you meet Max? He told us that you know that we are werewolves and that you are his mate". Jason glanced at me before saying," We meet in the school hallway by bumping into each other. After that Max never left my side he was always around me. We slowly started talking to each other and that's how we become close. I found out that he was a werewolf by accident. When I went over to his house for a group study and that's when he told me that we were mates. It took me some time to process but I could not deny that I liked Max. So him being a werewolf was shocking but I accepted him for who was since I knew it would not change anything about Max as a person".

Both my parents were taken aback by Jason's response and I could not help but hug him. My parents were happy for me and Jason. We chatted for a bit longer in the living room and then I heard Liam say that he was hungry. Us being werewolves we were always hungry and have a large appetite. However, Jason was the same he could eat a lot and never gain weight. I helped my mom bring the food to the table while my dad and Liam set the table for lunch.

My dad sat at the head of the table and my mom was next to him and Liam sat beside her, while Jason and I took our seats on the opposite side. My mom had cooked a feast there was pot roast with vegetables, mashed potatoes, green beans and garlic bread. All the food looked delicious and we could not wait to dig in. We made small talk over the lunch table while we enjoyed our meal, it going so well. After lunch, my mom went to the kitchen to bring the dessert and then Jason realized that he had forgotten to give my mom the brownies he made.

So he rushed over to the bag he had left in the living room and took out the brownies. He disappeared into the kitchen to give my mom the brownies. A couple of minutes later both of them walked out of the kitchen with Jason holding a tray filled with vanilla ice cream and brownies topped with hot fudge. While my mom had her famous blueberry cheesecake in her hand which looked fantastic. 

All of us sat around the table and took a bowl of ice cream and brownies, while my mom served us each a slice of cheesecake. The desserts were so amazing and Jason's brownies were so good that I wanted more. Mom told everyone at the table that Jason had made the delicious brownies himself. Both my dad and Liam praised Jason for his cooking skills and he thanked them with a blushing face. He looks so cute when he is embarrassed oh my god, I wanted to kiss him so badly. 

I controlled myself since I knew if I kissed him it would not stop and that is something we should not be doing at my parent's place. Once we finished our desserts my dad and I cleared the table, while my mom, Liam and Jason went to the living room. When my dad and I were in the kitchen alone loading the dishwasher he said," Max I like Jason he is a keeper and his cooking is out of the world. I can see your mom and Liam like him too". I was glad to hear from dad that my family accepted Jason. Let's hope when I introduce him to the pack next it goes smoothly. 

We spent another hour at my parent's place and then decided it was time to go home. My mom told me we could spend the night here. But I declined since Jason was still in heat and if things got kind of steamy between us. I rather not be staying at my parent's place since it would get awkward in case they hear anything. I told my mom discreetly that Jason was in heat and it is best if we stay at my place. She understood and told me to stay over the next time I come to visit with Jason to which I agreed. I saw that Jason had already finished saying goodbye to my dad and Liam before coming over to us. 

Jason looked at my mom and said," it was a pleasure meeting you Claire I hope we meet again. Thank you so much for the lovely lunch and might I say you are one hell of a cook". My mom was flattered and pulled Jason in for a hug. He was startled for a moment but returned the hug. She pulled away and said," Jason I was so glad to meet you and please come over anytime. And if Max gives you any trouble come right to me I will take care of it ok". I smiled at that statement and said," I will not give Jason even a moment to complain about me to you. I promise to take care of Jason". My mom smiled and hugged me and said," take care Max and if you need any help at all don't hesitate to reach out alright". I nodded my head and she kissed my forehead before letting go. 

Both Jason and I said our final goodbyes before walking out the door and into the garage. We got into the car and drove away from my parent's place back to our house. We did not talk to each other on the way home it was a comfortable car ride with a little music which was playing in the background. 

Please comment and vote