Chapter 21

Jason

Today was Saturday which means it was meet the parents day. Internally I was freaking out and a thousand things were running through my head. I have done this before a couple of times with my exes but this is different. This time I am meeting my future in-laws and it is not going to be a one-time thing. I had woken before Max so I thought I could take this time to work out since I had been slacking off. I did not have any workout clothes though so I raided Max's closest for something to wear.

Once I found what to wear I quickly changed my outfit and walked over to Max's sleeping figure and kissed his forehead gently. I went to the workout room and started the music before getting ready to work out. An hour had gone by and I thought it was enough for today. So I went to the kitchen to drink some water since was thirsty after such an intense workout session. I saw Max sitting near the counter with a cup of coffee in his hand and a book in the other.

Max looked up from his book and said," sweetheart how was the workout? you look a little tired". I walked toward the fridge and took out a bottle of water and chugged it down since I was so thirsty. Then replied, "yeah it had been a while since I worked out and so my muscles were a little stiff. Otherwise it felt good and kind of relaxing actually". Max said," why don't you go freshen up while I make something for us to eat? Don't forget we going over to meet my parents for lunch later in the afternoon".

I nodded and went up to his bedroom to freshen up, once I was done I changed into a nice outfit. Since we would be going over to his parents later in the day and I did not want to change multiple times. After getting ready and checking myself in front of the mirror a couple of times to see if I looked ok, I went downstairs. Max was busy cooking something on the stove and I went up to him and hugged him.

Max was startled and said, "sweetheart you smell divine let me go so that I finish making our breakfast". I shook my head and held on tighter before kissing his neck slowly, one of my hands slipped under his shirt. I traced my hand over his bare skin and I could feel the sparks as Max shivered by my touch. I said," it feels nice to have you close to me that I don't want to let go, babe".

Max turned off the stove and gripped the counter as I continued to kiss him, Max started breathing heavily. He turned his head and devoured my lips hungrily. I turned him around and picked him up before placing him on the counter, as I stood between his legs and continued to kiss him. Max was surprised by my actions, but grabbed my shoulders and pulled me closer and ran his hand through my hair.

Now both hands were inside his shirt as I enjoyed the feeling of his bare skin. The two of us refused to let each other go. But we had other things to do today so I pulled away first and said, "let's finish breakfast babe we can continue this later as we need to go to see your parents today". Max nodded as I moved away from the counter so he could get down. Max and I set up the table for breakfast and talked to each other for a while as we ate.

After breakfast, Max went to take a shower as I washed the dirty dishes. There were still a couple of hours before we had to go over to Max's parent's place. I did not want to go to meet his parents without taking anything with me. So I looked around the kitchen to bake something. I found the ingredients to make chocolate brownies so I got to work as it would take time. Finally, I was done mixing all the ingredients and poured the mixture into the pan as I set the oven to preheat.

While I waited for the oven to be ready I decided to check in with my family. My dad picked up the phone and I told him that I was visiting Max's parents today. He was a little taken aback that I was already meeting Max's parents so fast. But he advised me to behave and be polite to his parents. I smiled at my dad and asked him how my mom and sister were doing. He told me that they had gone out for a girl's day out.

Just then I heard the oven beep and my dad asked me what was I up to. I told him that I baking brownies and he was impressed. I told him that I didn't want to go empty-handed and said he will call me later since I was busy. I put my phone away and put the brownie mixture in the oven. Max came down and told me that the kitchen smells sweet, and told him that I was baking some brownies.

Max looked at me and said," so the bad boy likes to bake too, what else are you hiding from me? Tell me I'm curious to know what other hidden talents you have sweetheart". I replied," I have a few more but I will not reveal them yet. You will get to know about them over time there is no rush". I cleaned up the kitchen while the browines finished baking in the oven.

Soon the brownies were done and Max helped me pack them in a nice box. Max told me we had to leave since it takes an hour to get to his parents place. I went to the bathroom upstairs and fixed myself before we left. 

Wait for the next update....

Please comment and vote