Chapter 63 (M)

Max

This sexy minx is going to be the death of me, just when I thinking of holding back. He starts kissing my body and leaving hickeys all over. I could quickly free myself but I was kind of excited to see what he is going to do. Jace had managed to remove my shirt entirely and I saw his hands travel down to my jeans. Jace was deliberately rocking his hips so that he could create friction between us.

I felt him slowly unbuttoning my jeans and slipping his hands inside my jeans. Shit, it feels so good. Damn, he has become bolder and I don't know how long I can resist his advances. I tried to sit up so that I could also return the favour. But Jace felt me move and immediately placed his hand above my chest before pushing me down. He looked at me and said," I know what you are trying to do babe, but it's my turn right now. You can do whatever you want to me after I am done with you".

Oh man...what am I going to do with him? Before I knew it he even managed to take off my jeans and I was only in my boxers. Jace licked his lips as his eyes sensationally glanced at me. Then he said," Hmm... you look so sexy in black boxers I can't wait to see what is packed inside. Oh on that note I am curious to know have we gone all the way before?". I looked at him and nodded my head and he raised his eyebrows in surprise before smiling at me. Jace took off his shirt and now I could see his gorgeous body.

A thin layer of sweat was glistening on his body as he got on top of me. Then he gently grabbed my face before pulling me in for a kiss. The kiss become intense so he did not notice that I undid the restraints. One of my hands grabbed his waist and the other one held his neck to pull him closer. Jace moaned as I yanked his hair while I took control of the kiss and flipped our positions. Now he was laying under me and Jace groaned before saying," It was my turn, Max, how can you just take over?".

I smirked and replied," Well sweetheart you had fun with my body so I am going to take my time pleasuring yours love. I told you that I trying to hold back but there is no way I am going to stop now". I took the same robe belt and tied his hands and held his hands above his head. Jace looked at me in surprise and leaned his face closer to me so that he could touch my body in some way. But I held him in place and ran one hand over his bare upper body which made him shudder in pleasure. My hand landed in front of Jace's pants and I looked at him asking for his permission.

Jace nodded his head shyly so I grabbed his pants and slowly slid them down his legs. What he was wearing underneath those pants made me go crazy. It was a white thong for men and damn was he looking detectable in them. I glanced at him with an eyebrow raised and Jace's face became flushed and he turned the other way. I ran my fingers over the fabric of the thong and I could already see that Jace was aroused. Since both of us were now just in our underwear there was nothing else to hide. Only one more layer of clothing and we would be seeing each other naked.

Even though we have seen each other naked before, this would be the first time since Jace lost his memory. I hope Ares does not try to take control because I don't want to freak Jace out. While I was thinking that Ares spoke to me in my mind and said," Max I will try my best to hold back while you make love to our mate, but I can't make any promises. It's because it has been a long time for me too". I replied to Ares," I understand Ares and if you do take over just remember to control your strength, we don't want to hurt Jace alright". Ares nodded in agreement and retreated to the back of my mind.

Time to have some fun with Jace, I started to kiss his upper body and leave lots of hickeys along the way. When I reached his chest I squeezed them and bit one of his nipples as I played with the other. Jace body twisted in pleasure as I continued my assault on his nipples which had become tender. I moved on toward his neck and peppered kisses all over till I reached the section where the neck and shoulder met. I was aching to bite his neck to mark him all over again, but I knew it was not time yet.

Finally, I reached his lips but I did not kiss him and Jace let out a whine when I did not kiss him. I could see the want and need in his eyes but I avoided his lips and kissed his cheek instead, and he huffed in annoyance. Then he said," Max kiss me please I want to feel your lips against mine, I can't wait anymore". My sweet bad boy lover is requesting me to kiss him, damn is it a sight to see and I am glad only I can witness it. I granted his request and kissed him softly, but it seems like he had other ideas.

He tried to dominate the kiss as plunged his tongue into my mouth to explore it to his heart's content. Jace brought his tied hands down and put them around my shoulders as threaded his fingers into my hair. Both of us were running out of breath after kissing for so long so he pulled away first. The temperature in the room had also become warmer and it took some time for our breathing to become normal. I untied Jace's hands and then I flipped his position again.

This time he was face down on the bed with his back and butt facing me. Jace had a nice broad back and big but that I could wait to dive into since I saw him in those thongs. I slid between his legs and told him to get on all fours. Hot damn what a view that I just had to smack that big butt and get a taste too. The moment I smacked his ass Jace let out a moan, which he tried to cover with a hissing sound. Hmm...seems like somebody likes kinky things during sex.

I ran my fingers on his ass and smacked it again which led Jace to moaning so loud that it was music to my ears. Then I heard him say," Max why are you smacking my ass? I am not a little kid to get a smack on my ass". I replied," Love are you sure you're not into kinky things? I heard you make a sweet sound when I smacked your ass." Jace let out a nervous chuckle and said," Ha-ha what are you talking about, there is no way that I was enjoying it. you must be hearing things, babe".

"Oh, so that's how it is going to be huh? Let's take it up a notch shall we Mr. bad boy" The minute I uttered those words, Jace's head turned back and said, "So let's see what you've got Mr. Nerd do your best".

Please vote and comment !!!

Both Jace and Max are getting bolder in the bedroom...

Sexy outfits and discovering kinks in the bed who do think holds the upper hand in the bedroom?

Until the next update...