Chapter 23

Jason

Max and I were on our way back to his place and did not talk during the car ride. There was just a little background music playing and we were just enjoying the moment since we talked a lot at his parent's place. Max's parents Claire and Nicolas were so polite and I liked interacting with them. Liam is such a sweet kid even though we did not talk to each other much he seemed just like Max. I hope to get to know Liam better next time we meet.

While thinking about all these things I closed my eyes and got comfortable before falling asleep. I must have slept for a while because when I opened my eyes next Max was carrying me in his arms. I quickly closed my eyes because I did not want him to find out I was awake. I felt Max gently laying me down on his bed and I heard him move around the room.

The bed dipped beside me and I opened my eyes to see that Max was sitting with a laptop. He was busy working and there was even a pile of paper next to him. I went back to sleep since I was tired and Max was occupied. When I got up next I saw that the sun had set and Max was laying next to me fast asleep. I stared at Max while he slept and thought that everything between us changed in such a short time.

I could feel my heat coming back as I was looking at Max, my whole body was feeling hot. I had taken medicine in the morning to control my heat. But the effects of the medicine had worn off. I thought about our morning activity and it got me all hot and bothered. Max's back was facing me so I turned him on his back and got on top of him, he was still fast asleep.

I leaned down and whispered in his ear," babe wake up I want you". However, he did not move a single muscle. Ah, so it going to be like that huh so I started kissing his neck as I ran my fingers over his chest. I felt Max twitch under me but his eyes were still closed, I wonder if he was pretending to be asleep. My hand went inside his shirt and I touched his skin directly.

I could not help it anymore my ass which was right on top of Max's member moved back and forth. Suddenly I felt arms around my waist and I looked up, Max was staring right at me. I stopped moving and sat up. Max said, "sweetheart seems like you are having fun taking advantage of me". I said," well you were sleeping and I was horny. I tried to wake you up but you would not budge and I could not wait any longer". He looked at me and said," I know what you're trying to do but I will not give in to you. You are in the right mind but I can make you feel a little better".

Max adjusted himself so that he was resting his back on the headboard of the bed. He pulled me closer and kissed me. I automatically put my hands around his shoulders as he slipped his hands under my shirt. I shivered as his hand touched my bare skin, I can never get over this feeling. Max removed his hands from under my shirt and started to slowly unbutton it. As the shirt came off he continued his assault on my neck. Then I told him," take your shirt off it is getting in the way". He obliged and once his shirt was gone I had the pleasure of admiring the view.

I put one of my hands back in Max's hair as I loved the soft texture of his hair. Plus I think Max likes it when I tug his hair when we are making out as my other hand rested on his shoulder. I moved his head to the side so I had access to his neck. I brought my face closer to his neck and I got the urge to bite it, so that is exactly what I did to his neck. Max let out a loud moan when I did that and his grip around my waist tightened. Max leans back to look at me before saying," sweetheart are you trying to mark me?".

I don't think I would not be able to mark him and that kind of makes me upset. How will the others know that he is my mate? But I want him to make me his and since I know we are not ready to have sex yet this is the best way. Maybe by him marking me the effects of the heat might reduce. So I said," Max please mark me and make me yours". Max's eyes widened and he said," Jace are you sure? It's because once I do this there is no turning back. I held his face and kissed him before saying," yes babe I'm completely sure I want to be yours forever".

Max moved my head to the side so that he could access my neck. He gently kissed the area where he was going to mark me. I felt his fangs pierce my skin and all I could feel was pain slowly that pain turned into a feeling of pleasure. He let go of my neck and licked the area where he marked me. I could feel myself getting tired so I slumped forward as I heard Max say," I am so happy sweetheart that you let me mark you. Take some rest I will wake you in a bit to eat something". I just nodded my head as I felt sleepy and I left Max to take care of me.

While I was asleep I dreamt that Max and I are living together and we even have two kids and a dog. I know we still have a long way to go but there is no harm in dreaming right?

Please comment and Vote .....

Wait for the next update