Chapter 1(Arc 1: Counterattack Adopted Son)

Lightning flashed across the cloudy sky, and the torrential rain crashed on pedestrians. The rain came fast and heavy, and many people were drenched.

"Why is it raining so hard all of a sudden?" Someone wondered. The man turned his head and was about to say something to his companions when a carriage galloped past and just splashed him with water.

Now is the time of the cold spring, the man shivered from the cold, and he forgot what he wanted to say

. The companion hurriedly interrupted, "Keep your voice down, this is the Jiang family's carriage!"

"The Jiang family? Why ca

n't the Jiang family say anything?" When he saw that there was no one, he whispered, "It's the Jiang family who recently became a champion!"

The man understood now, and hurriedly thanked his companions. This Jiang family is now the top tyrant in Jiangzhou, and no one dares to provoke it, it is really impossible to say.

The companion shook his head and sighed: "This Jiang family is not like this..."

Not to mention, the Jiang family a year ago was completely different from now. Changed from the past, became indifferent and inhumane. In the past, the Jiang family was ruled by the big house master of the Jiang family. The big house master was benevolent and kind. He had a good reputation in Jiangzhou. Unfortunately, he left early, leaving orphans and widows.

It was raining heavily, and pedestrians were busy on their way. Few people would notice that there was a horse-drawn carriage, which was unmanned.

Jiang Mo sat in the carriage, using his divine sense to control the direction of the carriage, while flipping through the world information from the system in his mind.

Jiang Mo is not from this world. He comes from the Xuanqing world. He is a mermaid with half the blood of the dragon.

After going through ninety-nine worlds, he finally found the weakness of the system. After a fight, he successfully obliterated the will of the system and got rid of the shackles of heaven. After his transformation, the current system is just a powerful function. In order to avoid Tiandao's pursuit, he entered a world where Tiandao's monitoring ability was weak.

The owner of his current body is also called Jiang Mo, the only son of the previous head of the Jiang family. Because he is an only son and an old man, the original owner has been favored since childhood, and his character is very simple.

The original owner's father, Jiang He, did a great job in business, but the original owner was not interested in business matters, and the original owner's father didn't force him to learn. He just wanted to wait until his son was older. Can't wait for my son to grow up.

When Jiang He died, the original owner was only seventeen years old, and his mother was also sick because of his father's death, and passed away within a few days.

Jiang Hanyu is the protagonist of this world. The son of Jiang Jing, the second housekeeper of the Jiang family, was brought back to the Jiang family when he was seventeen, but not as Jiang Jing's son, but as the adopted son of the original owner's father, Jiang He.

At the beginning, Jiang Hanyu had been pretending to be a good brother, caring about the original owner everywhere and taking care of everything. The original owner was pure and was at a low point in his life. After a few days, he fully trusted this brother. I didn't expect that the good times would not last long. With the help of the original owner, Jiang Hanyu quickly took control of the business left by the original owner's father, and he was the champion in high school. At this time, the original owner's usefulness was not very big. Jiang Hanyu had no intention of pretending to be a good brother, and worried The original owner reacted to find out the cause of the parents' death, and designed to drive the original owner out of the house.

The original owner had no livelihood skills, but he had a good-looking face and a weak temper. Not long after he was kicked out of the Jiang family, he was spotted by a high-ranking official. Jiang Hanyu was afraid that the original owner would pick up a high-ranking official and return to the Jiang family, and sent someone to kill people. Before he died, the original owner knew that Jiang Hanyu was Jiang Jing's son, and the deaths of his parents were related to these two people.

However, Jiang Hanyu used the property earned by the original owner's father to help the second prince succeed in winning the heirloom. With the power of the dragon, he successfully seized the power of the Jiang family. He also married a beautiful princess. The official road was smooth and he lived a happy life.

The original owner's hope is that the murderer of his parents can get the punishment he deserves and take back everything that belongs to him.

Since Jiang Mo occupies the original owner's body, he will naturally fulfill the original owner's wish. Besides, he has been unhappy with these so-called protagonists for a long time.

Anyone who has been tortured so many times will probably be unhappy.

The timing of his arrival is very good. At this time, the protagonist is still young, and the original owner has not been kicked out of the Jiang family, so there is still a lot of room for manoeuvre.

This rainstorm came and went quickly. When Jiang Mo arrived at Jiangfu, the rain had stopped.

At this time, the Jiang mansion was not calm. The reason was that Jiang Jing's wife Yu found out Jiang Hanyu's identity.

In fact, it is normal to be found out. One year later, Jiang Hanyu believes that he has completely mastered the business of the original owner's father. He has great ambitions and is not satisfied with this. What he wants is the entire Jiang family. Since this thought is moved, it will naturally take action.

And Yu was a very attentive woman. After some inquiries, she soon discovered the secret of the two, which was related to her son's inheritance. Naturally, she would not let it go, and the two started arguing in the hall.

When Jiang Mo came back, they were arguing loudly.

Seeing Jiang Mo come in, the two had to temporarily truce, and the Yu family could ignore it for the sake of his son, but Jiang Jing was still embarrassed.

"Xiao Mo, why did you come back alone, Hanyu?"

No matter what Jiang Jing was thinking, from his performance alone, he was indeed a good uncle who cared for his son and nephew. People are trustworthy and never defensive.

"He's still at the banquet," Jiang Mo slowly stroked his cuffs and said, "I'm eighteen now, it's time to take over my father's business."

The kindness on Jiang Jing's face couldn't be maintained for a moment, the corners of his mouth moved, as if he wanted to say something, but Jiang Mo didn't give him a chance to speak, raised his head, and said word by word, "I'm not talking to you. You are negotiating, but you are telling you to wait for Jiang Hanyu to come back..."

He paused, as if he had remembered something, and continued, "Oh, by the way, Jiang Hanyu is now the champion of high school, so he shouldn't look down on my little boy. business."

No matter what kind of stormy waves his words would set off, Jiang Mo turned around and left after saying that.

Jiang Jing looked at the back of Jiang Mo's departure and hated his teeth, but there was nothing he could do. He knew that Jiang Mo's last sentence was a warning to him that Jiang Hanyu is now the new champion, and there must be no stains on his body. . If he is charged with seeking the property of his adoptive father, his official career will be completely ruined.

The Jiang family finally won a champion, and they were reluctant to let him be destroyed.

Jiang Mo returned to his yard. He was not going to waste time with the people in the second room. Jiang Hanyu had no way to deal with it at present. The property of the original owner's father could still be taken back first.

Now the original owner's father has only died for less than a year, and Jiang Hanyu has only started the business of the original owner's father for more than half a year. The foundation is unstable. The timing of Jiang Mo's arrival is very good. At this time, it is not difficult to get back his own business.

The difficulty is that the cause of death of the original owner's father is revealed to the world, and this also involves the protagonist of this world.

The protagonist is protected by heaven. It is not easy to deal with the protagonist. When he was controlled by the system, Jiang Mo tried to deal with the protagonist, but he never succeeded. Further, he will be punished by the system for this.

After many times, he realized that if he wants to deal with the protagonist, he must first solve the system.

Now that the problem of the system has been resolved, I wonder if the protagonist of this world is just as difficult to deal with.

Jiang Mo does not intend to move the protagonist for the time being, nor does he intend to deal with the protagonist himself. He has traveled through so many worlds and knows that it is extremely unwise to deal with the protagonist directly. The best way is to use the natives of this world, so that the real trauma The protagonist can also avoid being discovered by Tiandao.

But the choice? Still have to look first.

Later, Jiang Hanyu came to look for Jiang Mo.

He will come, Jiang Mo expected, someone must have spread what he said, and the other party will rush back.

Jiang Hanyu was really in a hurry. He left before the banquet was over. When he heard the people in the house reporting this, his first reaction was to not believe it. After being together for a year, based on what I know about Jiang Mo, this person really has no interest in Jiang He's legacy, and his personality is very simple. It is impossible to say such a thing.

Seeing his doubts on his face, the young servant had to explain: "Eldest son, this is what the master told me to talk about."

Jiang Hanyu left the table ahead of schedule and rushed back to Jiang's house.

Jiang Hanyu didn't think it was Jiang Mo's own idea. He felt that someone must have said something in front of Jiang Mo. Jiang Mo has always been soft-hearted.

In fact, there is a precedent. When Jiang Hanyu first came into contact with the Jiang family's business, someone encouraged Jiang Mo to come here, but that person had no good intentions. of complete trust.

As soon as he entered the door, Jiang Hanyu couldn't wait to ask: "Xiao Mo, did anyone tell you something this time? Don't believe those people, they are all selfish."

After speaking, seeing Jiang Mo's inexplicable expression, After realizing that his tone was wrong, he added: "Of course, if this is what you think, Xiao Mo, I can give you a few shops to practice your skills first, and then hand over all the business to you when you are proficient."

"No need. "

Jiang Hanyu looked overjoyed, thinking that Jiang Mo had given up on his own initiative, so he just said, Jiang Mo definitely doesn't like this.

Jiang Mo admired his expression for a while, and then said: "You are already the champion now, and it is not convenient to manage these anymore. These businesses were originally left by my father, rather than when you find someone to manage them and return them to I am also the most reasonable."

Indeed, although Daliang allows businessmen to participate in the imperial examinations, officials themselves cannot engage in business. Moreover, most of the Jiang family's business is in Jiangzhou, and Jiang Hanyu, as the champion, will spend most of his days in the capital in the future. However, in this way, it is even more inconvenient to manage the business in Jiangzhou.

"What do you think, brother?"