Chapter 125

The pain on Jiang Mo's body was an old disease, and after a while, the symptoms gradually eased.

The butler supported the little master who had improved, and apologized to Leville: "Mr. Morton, I need to take the young master upstairs, so I can't continue to entertain you, please forgive me."

Leville waved his hand quickly, "Don't worry about me, Moore's Your body is important."

With Jiang Mo's appearance, it was obvious that he couldn't continue entertaining guests, and Leviel had to put aside all the things he wanted to say, and wait for Jiang Mo to recover.

The housekeeper helped Jiang Mo upstairs, and sent him to the medical cabin for treatment with ease. Lying in the repair fluid, the pain gradually receded, and Jiang Mo activated the power of his soul to improve his body.

When he came to this world, he entered the game directly, and he didn't take over the original owner's body immediately. The original owner's health was not good, and he spent too much time in the game, resulting in a serious illness after returning to the real world.

The power of the soul runs for a week, this body is congenitally deficient, and cannot be repaired at one time, so it can only be done slowly, there is no rush.

After coming out of the medical cabin, it was already dark, and the butler took clean clothes and put them on for Jiang Mo. Jiang Mo put on a sleeve and asked, "Where's Leville?"

"Mr. Morton said he wouldn't disturb your rest, so he went back first. Mr. and his wife came back from a communication. They are very worried about you." Answer while getting dressed.

The original owner's parents are discussing a big business recently. They are not in Emperor Star. They are a good pair of parents who really love the original owner. After a brief review, Jiang Mo took the initiative to call Jiang's parents in accordance with the original owner's behavior style. .

The communication was quickly picked up, and the concerned faces of Jiang's parents appeared on the screen. Before Jiang Mo could speak, Mrs. Jiang couldn't wait to speak: "I heard from the housekeeper that you are sick, are you feeling better?"

Jiang Mo nodded: "It's better, Parents don't need to worry."

Seeing that his son looked good, and finally he could let go of his worries all day, Mrs. Jiang's eyes turned red, "We are not here, so we must take good care of ourselves."

Jiang's father hugged his wife's shoulders and comforted him silently. The thing they were most worried about was this child. Some bad things happened to Mrs. Jiang when she was pregnant, which led to the premature birth of the child. Even if Emperor Star's medical treatment is advanced, it can't completely cure the congenital deficiency caused by the mother's womb. They have tried their best over the years, but the results are always disappointing.

Mrs. Jiang leaned on her husband's generous and strong shoulders, choked with sobs and said, "You are well, so we can rest assured."

After hearing from the housekeeper that her son had fallen ill, Mrs. Jiang felt dizzy, and it was her husband who helped him to keep him from falling down. , The son's body is the eternal pain in his heart.

Afraid of losing her composure, Mrs. Jiang told her son to take a good rest and hang up the video.

Jiang Mo stroked the terminal in his hand, leaned against the head of the bed, sorting out those fragmentary memories. The property of the Jiang family was seized by Leville. There is an important prerequisite, that is, the original owner's parents are gone. The original owner is in poor health and has no contact with the family business. Coupled with the major blow of the death of his parents, his not-so-good health is getting worse. Can't manage your own business at all.

Money touches people's hearts, the original owner is powerless about his own property, and the Jiang family is in chaos. Levill took this opportunity to offer to help the original owner. The original owner trusted him and with the support of the only heir of the Jiang family, Leville successfully controlled the Jiang family's property. hand.

The original owner was sent to a remote planet on the pretext that he needed to rest. The original owner was put under house arrest in a disguised form. The subordinates loyal to the Jiang family worked hard to find the original owner and told the original owner everything. Only then did the original owner know that he was the one who was deceived from the beginning to the end. .

With a body that could die at any time, the original owner couldn't do anything. After several twists and turns, he finally found out that the death of his parents was not an accident, and those murderers were stepping on his parents' corpses to revel.

Under the great blow, the original owner couldn't afford to get sick.

The turning point of the original owner's life was after the death of his parents. Jiang Mo calculated the time, and this day was just around the corner. A month later, the Jiang family's parents returned to Emperor Star. The spaceship they were on was attacked by an interstellar alien beast, and no one survived.

Jiang Mo's eyes were condensed. In order to kill the original owner's parents, those people did not hesitate to sacrifice the lives of a boatload of innocent people for their own benefit. Such a person finally stood at the top of the empire, how ironic.

Now that he has replaced the original owner, Jiang Mo will definitely not let such a thing happen. There is still a month left, and he must find a way to stop the people behind the scenes.

After a good night's rest, Jiang Mo logged into the game again. With his current body, it is extremely unrealistic to save someone single-handedly.

Jiang Mo didn't know, because he was offline, Caesar in the game was going crazy. The location where Jiang Mo goes offline is the bedroom in the castle. In order to protect the body of the supreme player in the game, after he goes offline, the bedroom will automatically enter the highest alert state and will not be opened to anyone.

Caesar returned to the castle after solving the problem of the demon world, and found that he could not enter the bedroom. The bedroom was wrapped in a special barrier. He didn't know what was going on inside, and he couldn't contact anyone. In order to cause harm to Jiang Mo, he dared not act rashly.

In the next room, I found tina, an elf who was unconscious, and asked other people in the castle who didn't know what happened to the owner, so he could only wait outside the bedroom anxiously. Fortunately, the barrier opened automatically after a short wait.

Before he had time to think, Caesar strode forward and embraced the person sitting on the bed.

Jiang Mo didn't push him away. Through the game system, he knew what happened in the castle during his absence, so he naturally "saw" Caesar's anxiety outside the bedroom.

It scares people.

Gently patting Caesar's back, feeling his tense body relax, Jiang Mo whispered, "It's my fault, which made you worry."

"It's good that you are fine." Caesar leaned on Jiang Mo's shoulder , didn't ask about the enchantment, as long as the person is in his arms, he doesn't need to know about other things.

After getting along with Jiang Mo in the past few days, he knew that Jiang Mo had a secret, but he was not going to explore it. If he could tell, he believed that Jiang Mo would take the initiative to tell him.

Caesar didn't ask, Jiang Mo heaved a sigh of relief. He didn't know how to tell Caesar that he was just an npc in the game, a piece of data, and the two of them were not in the same world at all. Without thinking about it, Caesar would definitely not be able to stand hearing this "truth".

Not everyone can calmly accept the fact that they "do not exist", let alone a person like Caesar, denying his existence and telling him that what he experienced is a man-made story is a very cruel thing.

Jiang Mo didn't plan to tell him for the time being, but he would have to wait for the relationship between the two to be completely stable. He couldn't stay in the game all the time, but he could spend most of his time in the game with Caesar, or find a way to take him out.

Caesar didn't know what Jiang Mo was thinking. Even if he realized that this world was abnormal, he couldn't possibly think that the world he was in was artificially constructed.

He embraced Jiang Mo, sniffed the fragrance of flowers on Jiang Mo's body, and exerted force on his hands. He had known Jiang Mo for only a few days, but he had a soulful familiarity with Jiang Mo. He loved this person deeply, and loved him for more than a lifetime.

Caesar came to Jiang Mo directly after dealing with the Demon Realm, but Xie Shi was making great efforts to find him.

The day of Noah Dabi is just around the corner. Jiang Mo and Caesar went to Noah City together. During this period, Leviel came to Jiang Mo several times, but Jiang Mo never saw him.

Noah City is located at the junction of the Demon Realm, the Beast Realm, and the Elven Kingdom. It is independent from the three parties and has its own rules.

The Noah Dabi is about to begin, and forces from all walks of life pour into the city, bringing extraordinary excitement. There were people of all races coming and going on the street. Jiang Mo and Caesar were wearing the same black robes, with their hands clasped in the wide sleeves.

Caesar held Jiang Mo's hand firmly, fearing that the two of them would get separated if they were not careful. Passing through the crowd, the two came to Noah's largest auction house.

Coincidentally, I met the protagonist Xie Shi outside the door. Xie Shi was accompanied by a tall orc.

What Jiang Mo cared about was that the person's eyebrows and eyes always gave people a sense of familiarity, but he couldn't remember where he had seen him for a while, and Jiang Mo didn't look away until a heavier force came from his hand.

Not wanting to be recognized, Jiang Mo and Caesar had made some disguises, they passed by Xie Shi and his party, and parted ways at the intersection.

Caesar put his arm around Jiang Mo's shoulder, and asked in a low voice, "Momo knows that person just now?"

Jiang Mo shook his head slightly, "I don't know, I just feel familiar.

" ?" Caesar's tone was resentful, in front of Jiang Mo, he had lost the persona of the cold devil king eight hundred years ago.

Can Gao Leng catch up with his wife? No, what else do you need it for?

Jiang Mo and the two left without looking back, so they didn't know that Xie Shi stopped after they left, staring at the back of the two leaving, the light in his eyes flickering.

The tall orc beside him suddenly said, "Is this the object of your suspicion?" Xie

Shi withdrew his gaze, lowered his eyes, and replied, "Yes, Your Highness."

Without showing any expression, "Those two are the only young master of the Jiang family, and the other is the npc demon king. According to you, the Jiang family and my good brother have colluded with each other?"

Xie Shi said lightly: "I don't know."

The tall orc pinched Xie Shi's chin with one hand, forced him to raise his head, squinted his eyes and asked back: "I don't know? Is there anything in this world that you don't know about Xie Shi? Don't forget, the relationship between us Deal!"

Xie Shi clenched his hands hanging by his sides, his nails dug into his flesh without realizing it, and his voice was still calm, "Don't worry, Your Highness, I am very clear about what to do and what not to do."

"You understand That's good." The orc let go, strode away, Xie Shi followed closely behind, and listened to the order from the front: "Since the Jiang family is seeking their own death, let them be fulfilled."

"Yes."

After arriving at the reserved private room, Caesar leaned on Jiang Mo as if he had no bones, and suddenly said, "The one standing next to that elf just now is the eldest prince of the

beast world." The eldest prince of the beast world? Wait, Jiang Mo remembered it, no wonder he felt familiar, wasn't that man just now the second prince of the Rhine Empire, but with some disguise, Jiang Mo failed to recognize him at the first time.

The second prince is getting involved with Xie Shi now, most of the affairs of the Jiang family's parents are inseparable from them. You must know that the second prince is the biggest beneficiary of the Jiang family's incident.