Chapter 3

Jiang Mo shook his head, looked at his wrist, and said softly, "I don't feel pain."

Although he said that it doesn't hurt, the young man frowned slightly and looked forbearance, obviously feeling the pain.

Gu Zheng felt a little uncomfortable, especially after realizing that the injury on the boy's wrist was because of himself, there seemed to be a voice in his heart asking: How could you hurt him?

He opened his mouth and wanted to say something, but he felt that he was the one who hurt people and didn't know how to say it.

Inexplicably, he didn't want the other party to hate him.

After a while, he took off the jade pendant he was wearing, handed it to the boy, and said, "This is for you."

Afraid that the boy would not pick it up, Gu Zheng explained, "I'm sorry for hurting you, I don't have anything else around now, only I can use this as an apology gift, I hope you don't dislike it."

This jade pendant is snow-white in its entirety, carved from high-quality suet white jade.

Seeing Jiang Mo taking the jade pendant, Gu Zheng continued: "If you want to find me in the future, you can take this jade pendant to 'Huarong', and someone will take you to find me there."

Jiang Mo lowered his eyes and looked at the jade pendant in his palm. , the eyes are complicated. This jade pendant is gentle to the touch, and it looks like it has been well maintained. Even if he is chased and killed, Gu Zheng always takes him by his side. Presumably this jade pendant is very important to him.

Such an important thing, but it was given to me who had just met for the first time.

Jiang Mo couldn't tell what he felt in his heart. He had traveled through so many worlds under the coercion of the system, and he had never felt any warmth.

At the beginning, he also put his feelings into those worlds, but his efforts would never be rewarded. No one would care about the feelings of a cannon fodder, but after all, he was not a god, and he would be tired and painful. Later, he put away his sincerity, no longer used affection, and no longer was hurt.

Seeing that Jiang Mo kept his head down and said nothing, Gu Zheng asked, "You..."

Jiang Mo's ears moved, interrupting Gu Zheng's words, he made a gesture of silence, got up slightly, put it to Gu Zheng's ear, and whispered: "Someone is coming, I should go." The

voice just fell . , Before Gu Zheng could react, Jiang Mo stood up, broke free from Gu Zheng's hand, and walked towards Lengquan without looking back.

Gu Zheng didn't care about his injuries, he struggled to stand up, trying to catch up. However, the young man seemed to be walking step by step, but the speed was very fast. After only a few steps, he had already reached the cold spring.

The other party made a "goodbye" mouth gesture at him, jumped into the spring, and disappeared quickly.

Gu Zheng looked at the direction in which the boy disappeared, touched his earlobe, the man's breath passed by on the earlobe, and the residual numbness still stayed on it, itching and making people palpitate.

Not long after, two men in black arrived at the spring. When they saw Gu Zheng, they knelt down on one knee, clasped their fists with both hands, and said, "Master, it's too late!"

Gu Zheng retracted his gaze and said expressionlessly, "Get up. Right."

"Yes!"

These two were Gu Zheng's secret guards, named An Wu and An Qi respectively. They had been by his side since childhood and were very loyal. This time Gu Zheng was betrayed by his own people, and only sent a signal to these two people, because everyone else, he is now suspicious.

Gu Zheng has been fighting abroad for many years, but this time he is returning to the court in secret. It stands to reason that no one should know his whereabouts. But his whereabouts were still leaked. The second prince sent people to ambush him on the way he had to pass, to besiege him, and finally escaped, but found that he was poisoned and lost his skills.

The second prince had put a nail on his side, and the nail was still in an important position. Gu Zheng had a rough idea of ​​who the nail was. The specifics still needed further verification.

"Master, are you going back to the capital?"

"No, I won't go back first." Gu Zheng's eyes turned to Lengquan not far away again, "Let's stay in Jiangzhou for a while."

Compared with the betrayal, he is more concerned about the silver-tailed mermaid that suddenly appeared. Thinking of this, Gu Zheng twisted his fingers, and the fingertips seemed to still have the temperature of the opponent's wrist.

"Have you brought 'Qing Mo'?"

Under the surprised gazes of the two dark guards, Gu Zheng picked up the "Qing Mo" handed over by An Qi, put it on the big stone by the spring, and looked at the calm water for a while. , then turned to leave.

After confirming that the person was gone, Jiang Mo walked out from the other side of the spring, picked up the small jade bottle left by Gu Zheng, opened it, and was happy.

It was actually "Qing Mo", "Qing Mo" can be said to be the holy product in this world's healing medicine. No matter what kind of scars there are on the body, if you put it on, you can quickly recover, and it will not leave any traces. In contrast, this medicine is scarce in quantity, the raw materials are precious, it is a tribute to the royal family, and there are basically no folks.

Jiang Mo looked at his wrist, a little funny, this person was not afraid of his mermaid form at all, nor did he have any greed, but because he hurt himself, he gave himself a jade pendant to make amends, and left one behind when he left. A bottle of precious wound medicine.

Jiang Mo remembered that according to the development of the original world, Gu Zheng's secret return to Beijing would be successful by the second prince. He lost a pair of legs due to poisoning and had to withdraw from the battle for the prince. In the past, he could only make wedding gowns for others.

But this time...

Jiang Mo was playing with the medicine bottle made of white jade. He had already detoxified the third prince's body. The third prince's legs were not broken, so he was definitely going to fight for that position, so this time the second prince could still Did you succeed in ascending the throne? As long as the second prince does not ascend the throne, the protagonist will not have the biggest backing. If the second prince does not take that position, can Jiang Hanyu's official career be so smooth?

Early the next morning, Jiang Mo sent the servant to bring all the big stewards to Jiang's house. He is still the owner of the property left by Jiang's father.

After breakfast, almost everyone came. Of the eight stewards, five were elderly, and three were promoted by Jiang Hanyu later.

Jiang Mo received them in the study, fearing that Jiang Mo would make something wrong, Jiang Jing and Jiang Hanyu also hurried over.

Seeing that everyone had arrived, Jiang Mo opened his mouth and said, "I invite everyone to come here today to officially inform you that from today, I will officially take over the property left by my father."

In Daliang, in order to prevent competition for family property, there are The law expressly stipulates that the estate after the death of the father is inherited by the eldest son. If there is no direct son or the direct son loses the right of inheritance for some reason, the concubines and other relatives will be considered.

It is precisely because of this that the second prince will try his best to get rid of the third prince, Gu Zheng. Gu Zheng was born to the queen of the palace. Even if the second prince is older than him, his biological mother is the most favored concubine. He wants to take that position, There is no way to get around Gu Zheng.

The original owner of the Jiang family should have been the original owner. At that time, the original owner's parents passed away one after another. The original owner was hit hard. Jiang Jing pretended to be a good uncle and coaxed the original owner to hand over the power of the family.

The property earned by the original owner's father was separate from the property of the Jiang family. Even if Jiang Jing wanted it, those big stewards would not hand over the property casually. Those people were more savvy than each other.

Eight major stewards jointly manage the huge property left by the original owner's father Jiang Heqin. They understand better than the original owner and know Jiang Jing's small calculations. They really admire Jiang He, even if Jiang Mo's performance is not satisfactory, They also didn't want these industries to fall into Jiang Jing's hands.

Jiang He was killed by horse bandits when he was going to the northwest to discuss business. There were indeed horse bandits in the northwest. Jiang He had never been to the northwest before, so why this accident happened?

Jiang Jing had no choice. Just at this time, Jiang Hanyu came to the door, and Jiang Jing came up with a solution. He took Jiang Hanyu back to the Jiang family and told the original owner that the other party was his father's adopted son from another place. He also found so-called witnesses and gave Jiang Hanyu a genealogy.

Even so, it is not easy for Jiang Hanyu to get the property left by the original owner's father. Like now, as long as Jiang Mo said a word, Jiang Hanyu had to hand over everything no matter how unwilling he was in his heart.

After Jiang Mo finished speaking, the study room was quiet, everyone looked at me, I looked at you, but didn't make a sound.

Jiang Hanyu and Jiang Jing looked at each other and silently gave a wink to a steward with a mustache.

This steward was brought up by Jiang Hanyu, and it can be said to be his confidant. He received the signal and said,

"This, young master, is not a question of whether we agree or not, but if you want to manage these industries, you can start directly. I'm afraid it's a little difficult."

Seeing someone talking, another said: "Yes, running a business is not the same as studying, the young master has to think about it before making a decision."

This person is an old man when Jiang's father was there. , He knew that the young son of the Jiang family had not been interested in doing business since he was a child, so he wanted to make Jiang Mo think about it before making a decision.

"I think..."

Jiang Mo sat in the first place and listened to their arguments without saying a word. He was observing which of these people could be used and who needed to be replaced as soon as possible.

Seeing that Jiang Mo never spoke, the voice in the study gradually became quieter, and finally quieted down.

After everyone quieted down, Jiang Mo spoke again: "I know that I rashly said that managing the business will make everyone feel embarrassed. It is better to take one month as the boundary. If I can't satisfy everyone after a month, I will give up on my own initiative, and then I will choose a general manager. Come out."

"This..."

"I think it's ok. Young Master Jiang is the only heir to Master Jiang. Since he is willing, I naturally have no objection. If Young Master has anything you don't understand, you can come to me.

" The person is Xu Yuanhang, and Jiang Mo has a little impression of this person. He was loyal to the original owner's father, and after knowing Jiang Hanyu's conspiracy, he kept trying to remind the original owner, but the original owner was devoted to Jiang Hanyu at that time, and would not listen to him at all. Seeing that the original owner didn't do anything, he could only give Jiang Han a stumbling block in secret. After being found out by Jiang Hanyu, he planned to be framed and imprisoned, and was beaten to death in prison. The wife and children who were left behind also died tragically because of Jiang Hanyu's deliberate revenge.

With ability and faithfulness, this person can be used.

Jiang Mo doesn't plan to manage this huge industry in person. He has been busy in so many worlds, and this time he plans to take a good rest. After he completes the original owner's wish, he will promote a person to be the boss of his own.

Jiang Hanyu's face became more and more ugly after listening to the arguments of several stewards, and he couldn't believe that it was the Jiang Mo he knew who directly stripped him of his power in just a few words.

But now he can't refute it. In Daliang, if an adopted son wants to inherit the family property, he must have an official record. If not, it is a serious crime for the adopted son to covet the family property.

He glanced at Jiang Mo with a complicated expression, and secretly said: Since you were the one who showed no mercy first, don't blame me!