Chapter 181(Match Made in Heaven)

Qiao Tianshi stood on one side, with a dull face, unable to see his expression clearly, while Gu Zheng was holding Jiang Mo's hand and standing on the other side, bowing his head and whispering.

"Master, me and..."

Qiao Tianshi suppressed all kinds of thoughts in his mind, and interrupted him with a wave of his hand, "Look at the condition of your meridians first."

Hearing this, Huo Mingyuan lowered his head. Now is really not the time to talk about these things. Touch Qiao Lu's head, let him go, and check the situation in his body.

As Jiang Mo said, his own cultivation base has disappeared completely, and the aura in his body is empty. To his surprise, the restoration of the meridians is far beyond his imagination.

It is still difficult to reunite a broken mirror, let alone the meridians, which are many times more precious than them. Huo Mingyuan got a little lucky, and the aura in the room couldn't wait to pour into his body, flowing wantonly in the meridians.

Huo Mingyuan's brows relaxed, he hadn't felt such a situation for a long time, his body was full of aura, and every luck brought comfort, instead of the previous blockage and pain.

After the spiritual energy circulated for a week, Huo Mingyuan supported the bed and got down on the ground, bowed in the direction where Jiang Mo was standing, "Thank you, Mr. Lin."

Looking at his performance, Qiao Tianshi knew that the treatment was very successful, and the effect was better than they imagined. Then he bowed to Jiang Mo, "If Mr. Lin has something to do in the future, my Qiao family will be at your service!

" , although the previous cultivation level is gone, I believe that you will be able to practice again in a short time."

Huo Mingyuan once again thanked Jiang Mo, he believed in Jiang Mo's words, nothing else, the body is his own, he can Feeling the vitality emerging in his body, he was able to be favored by Master Qiao to practice Taoism, and he was able to lead his peers in less than twenty years, which is enough to show that he has outstanding talent.

He could feel that after being repaired by Jiang Mo, the aura in his body was much more active than before. What does this mean? It shows that his current body is more suitable for cultivation than before, and it is only a matter of time before his current body recovers to its previous cultivation level.

After Huo Mingyuan woke up, Jiang Mo didn't stay any longer, regardless of the opposition from Qiao's family, Jiang Mo and Gu Zheng went back to their villa.

As soon as he entered the door, Jiang Mo was grabbed by Gu Zheng. Jiang Mo didn't know, so he leaned into the man's arms along with his strength. He thought that Gu Zheng wanted to say something to him, so he waited for a long time until he wrapped his arms Getting harder and harder.

Jiang Mo struggled back, but didn't break free. He poked the man's muscular back with his index finger and asked, "What's wrong?"

Gu Zheng shook his head, and soon realized that Jiang Mo was held in his arms , unable to see his movements, added in a low voice: "It's nothing."

I just suddenly felt that this person is a little far away from me. He is just an ordinary mortal now. If something happens to Jiang Mo, he will not help or drag him Well, I'm really not reconciled when I think about it.

Noticing that Gu Zheng was depressed, Jiang Mo patted him on the back, leaned quietly in his arms, and did not ask why.

Human beings are emotionally sensitive animals. Jiang Mo feels deeply about this after having experienced so many worlds and even acting as a human being many times.