Chapter 64

Unsurprisingly, when he opened his eyes again, he was taken to a laboratory-like place, with snow-white walls and silver metal brackets, and rolling his eyes, he found Song Yu and Jiang in a coma on the other bed. Ming disappeared.

They should have been taken to the secret base of [Fireworks].

The room was equipped with a camera. Jiang Mo lay on the bed and released his divine sense. With him as the center, invisible power spread in circles. Jiang Mo closed his eyes, and the whole face of the base automatically appeared in his mind.

The base was built underground, and above the base was an abandoned hospital. The hospital was very old, with cracks and cracks, and it was a certain age.

Moving the angle of view, he found Jiang Ming who was kept alone. The place where Jiang Ming was located looked like an ordinary bedroom with all kinds of furniture. The warm yellow light gave people a warm illusion.

Jiang Ming was lying on the bed, his eyes were closed, his brows were lightly frowned, and dark gold metal sheets were pasted on both sides of his temples. Jiang Mo's expression changed slightly, and a ray of divine consciousness separated the distance between Jiang Ming and the sheet.

"Where is this?" Song Yu sat up with his head covered. He glanced at this strange room, fumbled to get out of bed, and pushed Jiang Mo, "Xiao Mo, wake up."

Seeing Jiang Mo open his eyes, he lowered his head The voice said, "We were deceived by that woman!"

Song Yu was not stupid, he quickly figured out the cause and effect of the whole thing, he helped Jiang Mo to sit up, "Xiao Mo, are you feeling any discomfort?"

"I'm fine . "Jiang Mo shook his head, they seemed to be left here at will, without any protective measures, they could move freely in the room, but they couldn't open the door of the room.

Song Yu sat back on the bed, there was no other place to sit except the bed, "I was careless, I didn't expect them to have such a hand, we are mostly in the [fireworks] lair, we can't get out now, the mobile phone I can't get in touch with the outside world, and I don't know where Aming was taken, what should we do now?"

"Wait, wait for the [fireworks] people to come to us." Since the three of them were brought back to the base together, it means that there is a place to use them, so those people will definitely come to see them.

"That's the only way."

There is surveillance here, and the news of the two waking up was reported to Zhang Yi as soon as possible. Zhang Yi saw from the surveillance screen that the two were not panicked at all, and ordered: "Take them Bring [Cultivation Cabin]."

[Cultivation Cabin] refers to the room where Jiang Ming is located, that seemingly ordinary bedroom is actually a different world, open the secret door in the room, which hides the most core secrets of [fireworks] .

Before entering the room, both of them were blindfolded, and after a "rustling" sound, the black cloth on their eyes was untied.

"Welcome to [Fireworks], the two guests who are about to join us!"

A voice resembling low-alcohol red wine sounded, and a man in a black tuxedo walked out of the shadows. He had an extremely outstanding face, young and handsome, with this face Similar to Jiang Ming, if the two stand together, it is not an exaggeration to say that they are brothers.

The man's manner is elegant, and his every move shows good upbringing, which is completely different from the ignorant and ignorant rich second generation they found. If he had not been mentally prepared in advance, Song Yu would never have been able to connect the two.

No, the person in front of him can no longer be called "Zhang Yi", he is just wearing Zhang Yi's shell, and he doesn't know what kind of existence he is inside.

The man has a pair of silver-gray eyes, like the stars in the sky, and at a glance, he seems to have stepped into the boundless universe.

Song Yu stood in front of Jiang Mo vigilantly, "Where did you take Aming?"

"Don't worry, let's sit down and chat for a while, maybe he will come." The

man's voice seemed to be magical, Song Yu said. Yu unconsciously wanted to follow his words, Jiang Mo pulled him without a trace behind him, Song Yu instantly regained consciousness, he frowned and raised his guard secretly.

"Where is my brother?"

"He's in this room, behind a certain door. If you all cooperate with me, he will appear in front of you in the next second." The

man's voice carried a strange rhythm, and Song Yu raised his head in a trance. Looking directly into the man's eyes, lost in those strange gray eyes.

"Are you sure it's Jiang Ming?" Jiang Mo walked out from behind Song Yu. This man was indeed strange. Jiang Mo felt a strange power from him. This power did not come from any small world, but... "

Who else would it be if it wasn't Jiang Ming?" As if he heard a joke, the corner of the man's mouth rose and he smiled, "Of course it was Jiang Ming, when he stood in front of you, you could naturally tell whether he was real or fake. Yes, isn't it?"

"This is not necessarily, just like now, the person standing in front of me is not the real Zhang Yi, but a piece of data that controls this body, am I right?"

Why is this world wrong? , why the existence of foreign forces is not driven out by the world consciousness, because the other party, like him, has drilled the loopholes in the world. Where is the magic drug that can control so many people, it's just a little trick.

The person standing in front of him, no, he should not be called a "human", it is just a sojourn of Heaven in this world. Why can [fireworks] grow silently, why can't the real owner of [fireworks] be caught, how can an existence with no entity be controlled by humans.

The smile on the man's face could no longer be maintained, his face sank, the human emotions in his eyes disappeared, his icy eyes fixed on Jiang Mo, and a strange voice came out of his mouth: "I found you, you escaped. I can't let it go !"

Jiang Mo laughed: "Do you think you can do anything to me now, if it wasn't for your design, I could have been enslaved by you in so many worlds? But it doesn't matter, I have always reciprocated my kindness. Vengeance and revenge, since we met today, let's reckon with the previous account!"

"What are you doing? How is it possible!" Its eyes became frightened, the texture of the metal gradually disappeared from the man's eyes, he showed pain, and there was Something was forcibly pulled out of the man's brain.

"You think I'll come here unprepared? I know it's a trap, how could I be unprepared, you're looking for me, I'm looking for you, but I've always wanted to settle the world with you, but you It doesn't necessarily know about this...."

It really doesn't know, it is just a part of the heaven, it has been hidden in this world, it knows the grievances between the main body and Jiang Mo, but it doesn't know what happened in the previous world.

Jiang Mo did not intend to dispel its confusion, quickly and accurately devoured the energy body that should not exist in the man's body. With the disappearance of this energy, the man's appearance was visibly aging. Without energy support, countless active data lose their vitality in an instant, and those who are controlled will slowly wake up.

Jiang Mo supported Song Yu and slightly modified his memory before he fully woke up. When he woke up, he would automatically give a reasonable explanation to everything that happened in front of him.

Song Yu shook his head and propped himself against the wall, "Quick, let's find Aming," he glanced at Zhang Yi who was sitting beside him in disgust, "Scum, even his own son!

" In Song Yu's memory, they were conspired by the people of [Fireworks] and brought here. Their main purpose was Jiang Ming. In order to live longer, Zhang Yi, a biological father, did not hesitate to use a method against nature to attack his son. What is even more irritating is that Jiang Yu, who is his biological mother, also intervenes.

Song Yu immediately sent the location of the two and waited for a special person to solve the incident. Jiang Mo followed the strength he had left on Jiang Ming, and found Jiang Ming who was sober at the back of the room.

This is a laboratory in the true sense, and various experimental equipment can be seen everywhere. Jiang Ming was tied to the experimental table, a silver-gray metal hemisphere was suspended on his head, and his body was filled with metal wires of various colors. Too much on the brain.

Song Yu rushed in, he wanted to unplug the wire connected to Jiang Ming, but worried that it would have a bad influence on him, he stood in place and hesitated.

Jiang Mo left a trace of strength in his body, knowing that he was fine, he turned off the main switch of the instrument, and together with Song Yu, unplugged Jiang Ming's body.

The people Song Yu contacted came very quickly. They were the people responsible for the [Fireworks] incident. After confirming that this was the [Fireworks] old nest, they transferred a large army to clean up this base thoroughly.

These people were at a loss because of the sudden disappearance of the control power in their brains, and they had no resistance, and were quickly subdued. Until he left the scene after clearing the scene, the chief was still a little overwhelmed. He knew the situation of the last arrest and was ready to fight a tough battle. He did not expect that the incident would be completely resolved within a year of filing the case. .

The [Fireworks] case was not announced to the public. The follow-up progress Jiang Mo learned from Song Yu that Zhang Yi and others were sentenced to death, and [Fireworks] would no longer exist.

There was a lot of shock in the upper levels of the b city. A big family that opposed the Song family lost in a short period of time. Song Yu told them that this family has a close relationship with [Fireworks], and there are many [Fireworks] cores in the family. member.

Jiang Mo remembered that in the original world, the defeat of the Song family was inseparable from this family, and it seemed that people from [Fireworks] did intervene.

With a ray of strength from Jiang Modu, Mr. Leyson's health improved day by day. He did not take over the family again, but with him in charge, many people in the family dared not make trouble again. Gu Zheng's pressure suddenly decreased. Let him have time to come to Hua Guo and Jiang Mo to meet.

Jiang Mo will also go to M country to meet with Gu Zheng when he has time. With the expansion of the company's business, the matter of opening a branch has been officially put on the agenda. Jiang Ming sits in city B, and Jiang Mo and Song Yu are running around - domestic and foreign, Examine where the first branch is appropriate.

Since that day, Jiang Ming has been more silent than before. After Jiang Mo drained the remaining power in his body, he got the source power fed back by the world, which made him know that the protagonist of the world is not only Jiang Ming, but also includes The Heavenly Dao clone residing in his body.

With these two powers, most of the wounds on Jiang Mo's soul were healed, making him want to take shortcuts and devour the heavens directly. Of course, he just thought about it, and if he really devoured the Heavenly Dao, it would seem that he was beyond his own power.

Looking at the flowing clouds outside the plane window, Jiang Mo's lips slowly twitched. One day, he will be able to break the shackles of heaven and return to his world.