Chapter 86

As they expected, the people in the council acted very quickly. At some point, they established a secret base on Naz planet to breed those Zergs. Soon after the students were sent away, countless high-level Zergs crawled out from the ground. .

"The Naz planet belonged to the Gu family fifty years ago. Since then, the Gu family has been guarding this galaxy. It is absolutely impossible for these Zerg to be cultivated over the years!"

Of course not, Jiang Mo stood beside Gu Zheng, listening to the people on the other side. Analyzing, secretly said: These Zergs have been sleeping underground for many years, just waiting for a single blow to knock down the Gu family.

After the students left, Nazi Star entered a high-level alert state, and part of the troops on the front line were urgently transferred here. Marshal Gu personally sent a video to Gu Zheng to confirm the situation here.

"There are more and more Zerg races," the adjutant stood by the window and glanced out. Even though he had been fighting with the general for many years, his scalp felt numb.

Outside the window is densely packed with Zerg, overwhelming the sky and covering the sky, except for their base with protective shields, the rest of the planet is completely covered by Zerg.

Another general standing aside gasped, and murmured: "I can't imagine it, judging from the situation, isn't the bottom of this planet full of Zerg!" There are

too many Zerg, and they are not breakthroughs at all. The blockade came over, but it was already on this planet. Now all the troops are at the base, and there are no casualties for the time being, but if you want to wipe out all the Zerg on this planet, you must pay a price.

Gu Zheng pinched Jiang Mo's hand behind the table, and he regretted it at this moment. He should not have left Jiang Mo behind. If Jiang Mo returned with those students, at least he would not have to face these things now.

Surrounding the base are all high-level Zergs, mainly Level 3, including a small amount of Level 2 Zergs and Level 1 Zergs. Fortunately, there is no Zerg Emperor.

The Zerg Emperor is the most powerful existence in the Zerg Race, and his strength is far superior to that of the first-level Zerg Race here. Everyone gathers in the base, ready to fight, and will kill them just waiting for an order.

The news that the Zerg was brought back before was different has not been announced. Up to now, no one has thought that a large number of Zerg outside are artificially created. The duty of the soldiers is to defend their homes and the country. Since they are here, they will not allow these Zergs to go one step further, even at the expense of their lives.

They still don't know that among the people they desperately protect are the culprits of this incident.

Gu Zheng's eyes were gloomy, he rubbed the back of Jiang Mo's hand, and ordered: "The vanguard leads the way, use 'Mingyan'."

'Mingyan' is a weapon newly developed by the Gu family, and it is extremely lethal. Its destructive power is particularly terrifying. If it is not operated properly, one attack can blow up more than half of the planet, so it is mostly used in space warfare.

This time when Gu Zheng proposed to use it, many people were surprised. They glanced at Gu Zheng and saw that his face was expressionless, his brows were slightly frowned, his eyes were downcast, and he was tapping on the table with one hand leisurely, knowing that he This time I was really angry.

When Gu Zheng gets angry, he usually doesn't yell. On the contrary, the higher his anger level, the calmer he looks on the surface, and nothing can be seen from the appearance alone.

The conference room was very quiet, and everyone automatically ignored Jiang Mo standing beside Gu Zheng. For them, at this time, except how to deal with the Zerg, everything else was not important.

There were not many troops on the ground, and the Gu family's troops mostly defended at the front line. Although Marshal Gu sent troops over immediately after getting the news, the time was short and the distance was far away. Before they could catch up, a bug swarm occurred here.

The only good thing is that there are no aborigines here. Before the exercise started, the aborigines had been relocated to other planets to avoid accidental injury. At this time, there is no need to worry about harming human life.

They are small in number, which is very unfavorable to the Zerg. As soldiers, it is impossible for them to hide in the protective cover and do nothing. With the Zerg attacking in turn, the protective cover will not last long.

One order after another was ordered by Gu Zheng calmly, and the person who received the order left without saying a word. Soon, only Jiang Mo, Gu Zheng and the adjutant were left here.

Before He Qin left, He Qin glanced at Jiang Mo with a complicated expression. At that time, Jiang Mo's attention was focused on the Zerg that suddenly appeared, and he didn't notice it. Instead, Gu Zheng, who had been half focused on Jiang Mo, noticed it. He frowned and didn't say anything. The top priority now is the Zerg outside, and let the others go first.

Naturally, Gu Zheng was also going to fight, and this battle was destined to be difficult, so he entrusted Jiang Mo to his adjutant and went out alone.

The conference room is located on the middle and upper floors of the base. Standing tall, you can see far away. Jiang Mo walked to the French windows and looked out.

It's hard to imagine that what he saw half a day ago and now is the same world. He knew the uncertainty of the development of the plot, but he didn't expect that just a small change would bring such big consequences. Those people did not hesitate to advance ten years Exposing one's own strength is just to save Gu Zheng's life.

In the original plot, Naz Star was just a turning point. Although a few high-level Zerg appeared, it was not like it is now. The people behind the scenes probably took out their old books.

Jiang Mo couldn't figure out why these Zergs had been hidden for nearly a hundred years. Why did they appear so suddenly? Anyone with a discerning eye could feel something was wrong when they appeared here in such a large number. Or is it that the people behind the scenes are sure to turn this page?

Impossible, even after ten years, everything will be exposed. Although the person who exposed it is not Gu Zheng, but Mo Qinxuan, Mo Qinxuan has also gained a firm foothold in the military by virtue of this incident, and has been climbing step by step.

No, where will Gu Zheng be in ten years?

Jiang Mo searched through the plots transmitted from the system, but found nothing related to Gu Zheng. It seemed that after the Nazi star incident, he gradually faded out of the world's sight. Without Gu Zheng, Marshal Gu was also getting older. Many years later The Gu family also followed in the footsteps of the Mu family and was gradually forgotten.

The military department was reshuffled, and the Gu family and the Mu family were completely submerged in the long river of history.

Jiang Mo's eyes turned cold. Those people's backhands are definitely not only what they see in front of them, they can do too much in a hundred years.

It would be dangerous for Gu Zheng to go out, and they would not let go of this opportunity, not to mention, with him intervening this time, Gu Zheng would only know more.

Trying his best to ignore the panic in his heart, Jiang Mo turned to face the adjutant, "Take me to your general." The

adjutant gave Jiang Mo a surprised look. He knew that Jiang Mo was very popular with the general, and explained gently: "The general is very busy now. , Master Jiang has something to do, I can pass it on for you."

Jiang Mo remained silent in the meeting room, and the adjutant was by Gu Zheng's side, and he somehow knew that Jiang Mo was not easy. He didn't dare to underestimate this person, so he didn't refuse directly. , but euphemistically said: The general is very busy now, don't bother him.

Jiang Mo kept walking. He would talk to Gu Zheng about some things, but he would not tell the adjutant. He walked to the conference room, "There is nothing important, I will go back first."

He is unknown, and he is a natural mermaid. It's better not to do anything too eye-catching at the juncture, and it's not like he can't keep up with Gu Zheng.

Followed by the adjutant, Jiang Mo returned to his room, which was next to Gu Zheng's. The adjutant recruited soldiers to guard the door, and Gu Zheng handed them over to him. He mainly guaranteed Jiang Mo's safety.

The huge battleship rushed out of the protective shield, attracting a large number of Zerg, a burst of purple-white light flashed, and the bug swarm was instantly torn open.

Compared with the real battle, the drill is just a child's play. There are a large number of Zerg and the strength of the army is strong, and the two sides are fighting fiercely.

Jiang Mo didn't stay in the room for long, he wrapped himself with the power of the soul, and slipped out of the base quietly.

Jiang Mo's guess was right. It was almost impossible for these Zergs to take Gu Zheng's life. They thought of another way.

When encountering such a large number of Zerg, it is necessary to use the mecha. To control the mecha, you must connect with the mecha's spiritual power. Gu Zheng was so powerful that those people couldn't directly attack him, so they came up with a vicious method.

When they bred these Zergs, they incorporated a plant gene. This plant has no effect, but the juice it secretes is mixed with another thing that has a certain corrosive effect on mental power. They have arranged for the undercover agent at the base to take the Something smeared on Gu Zheng's mecha.

As long as Gu Zheng drives the mecha to fight against the insect beast, he will definitely be hit.

When fighting Zergs, Gu Zheng always took the lead, and his soldiers were also extremely brave under his leadership. After all, these Zergs were manufactured, and their strength was somewhat different from the real Zergs. is already a minority.

As time went by, there were fewer and fewer Zergs alive, and Gu Zheng's condition became worse and worse. He had already sensed that something was wrong. He was on the battlefield, and he was a general. Grit your teeth and insist.

The battlefield was almost cleared up, Gu Zheng could no longer support himself, he found a mountain wall, disconnected from the spiritual connection with the mecha, and fell out of it.

He can feel that his mental power is being corroded and dissolved by something, what does it feel like to feel the spiritual power being dissolved? The great pain made him unable to think, and his vision was blurred.

In a daze, he saw Jiang Mo walking towards him, Gu Zheng put his right hand on his forehead, and laughed at himself: I'm afraid I'm crazy, why did he appear here?

"Gu Zheng!"

When Jiang Mo found Gu Zheng, he was in a very bad state, but he hadn't seen him for a long time, and the man made himself into this appearance again. He just gave this man a few days of mental grooming, why is he like this again? ?

Jiang Mo stuck Gu Zheng's on his forehead, intending to show him, but was pushed away by the man who didn't want to, "Don't use mental power!"

Gu Zheng once thought that he was hallucinating, not only seeing people, but also hearing the words of his thoughts. The person was calling himself, he thought it would be good to meet again before he died, but he didn't want to feel the warm and cool touch on his forehead at this moment.

Not an illusion!

Realizing what Jiang Mo was going to do, Gu Zheng tried his best to say a word, and then there was more pain, a thin layer of sweat appeared on his face, and his clothes were completely wet.

Jiang Mo felt something was wrong, and reached out to touch the man's cheek, "How are you? Are you okay?"

"It's okay." Gu Zheng raised his hand to hold the hand that was walking on his face, not daring to use too much force, he could only firmly hold the other hand hanging by his side, his nails were stained red without realizing it.

The pain of the melting of mental power came in bursts, and Gu Zheng's eyes were so white that he almost couldn't feel Jiang Mo's existence.

"You don't have to lie to me."

Jiang Mo watched the man's eyes gradually lose their spirit, and his eyes were stained with murderous intent, and he actually touched his man under his nose!