Chapter 61

Mrs. Jiang looked excited, she even conspiracy theory, was it a competitor who couldn't see their family's good, deliberately went to Jiang Ming to say so.

When they recognized Jiang Mo back then, they had already dealt with all the follow-up matters. Jiang Yu also agreed to give her a sum of money so that she would never appear in front of the two children. There are not many people who know the truth. Someone ran and talked. If the parties do not say anything, it seems that there is only one possibility left—someone is deliberately telling stories.

Compared with Mrs. Jiang, Father Jiang was much calmer. He asked in a businesslike tone, "Where did you get this news, can you be sure of its correctness?"

Mrs. Jiang walked over to Father Jiang and pushed He gave him a hand, "Old Jiang, what do you mean by asking these words? Do you believe in the provocation of others? Who else could Jiang Ming be our child?"

Father Jiang helplessly supported Mrs. Jiang: "You Calm down and listen to Jiang Ming finish."

He turned to look at Jiang Ming, "Go ahead."

Jiang Ming felt a little hot when he saw Mrs. Jiang's reaction, how could he be willing to lose such a good family member? . He sorted out his thoughts and said eloquently:

"When I was a freshman, a man approached me and said that he was my biological father. He owed a lot of gambling debts and asked me to give him a sum of money, but he said nothing. By the way, I naturally wouldn't believe him and let him be blown away."

"I didn't pay attention to it at the time, and I didn't see this man for a while after that. I took this incident as an accident and left it behind. It wasn't until a few months later that he came to the door again."

"This time, he made full preparations, he got my DNA from nowhere, made a paternity test, and found out some things that happened that year. Unlike last time, he seems to be very sure that I will believe him this time, and he has been telling me [the truth] in a very positive tone."

Father Jiang tapped his index finger on the table, which was a movement he often did when he was thinking, "So Do you believe it?"

"I doubt it. Later, he told me that if I don't believe it, I can check it myself. Whether it's a paternity test with him or with you, it's very easy."

"I didn't do it, he said it too definitely. I didn't dare to check, but I knew that at this time, I subconsciously believed what he said. The man said that as long as I gave him a sum of money every year, he promised to rot this secret in his stomach, and he would not In my life, in that case, I will always be the child of the Jiang family."

"I didn't take the initiative to check anything, didn't that man just want money, I can't afford the money, I'll give it. I paid him a sum of money every year as required, and as he promised, he never appeared in front of me again."

Father Jiang asked, "According to what you said, you don't have to make it all clear. What made you decide to say this? If you don't say it, the relationship between us will indeed be maintained as the man said, and you will end your life in the name of the Jiang family."

"It has been deceived . After four years, I don't want to continue to deceive, whether it's to deceive myself or to deceive you. Since I learned the truth, I dare not face Jiang Mo, I dare not face you, I dare not go home, I feel like A despicable and shameless thief, he knows that some things are not his own, but he is clinging to it and refuses to let go."

"At first, I thought that as long as I didn't tell it, no one would know the secret. Later, I realized that I wanted to mess up. No one else knows, as parents, how can you not know how many children you have."

"I can't continue to deceive myself, nor can I enjoy your love unscrupulously as usual, none of these. They belong to me, they belong to Jiang Mo. During the seventeen years that Jiang Mo suffered for me, I occupied his biological parents and enjoyed the life that should belong to him, I am really sorry."

Jiang Ming bowed. "Dad, Mom, I don't know if I'm qualified to call you like this after today. No matter what the reason is for today's result, it's my fault for hiding the truth for so long. I'm sorry."

Madam Jiang wiped away the tears from the corners of her eyes and left. Go to Jiang Ming and pull him up.

"Son, it's not your fault, and if you want to blame it, it's not your head. When we took you home, you were so young, a baby, and didn't know anything, and it wasn't you that happened. You don't need to say sorry, your father and I will not deny you, as long as you want, you and Xiao Mo will always be our child."

Thinking of another child, Mrs. Jiang asked, "This matter Does Xiao Mo know?"

Jiang Ming nodded: "He knows, I told him before I came back."

Judging from the way the two children get along in the past few days, there should be no falling out, and Mrs. Jiang pulled Jiang Ming up. Hand, "Although you are not biological brothers, but you have to get along well."

"I know, Mom."

Mrs. Jiang nodded with satisfaction. When she decided to keep Jiang Ming, first, they had raised Jiang Ming for so long, and they were reluctant to bear it. , Second, Jiang Yu, who is really not a good mother, you can see how long Jiang Mo lived with her.

She took back her own son and gave up the child she had raised for seventeen years. She thought she couldn't do it, and she was not so cruel.

Recalling the past, Mrs. Jiang found something wrong, "Old Jiang, I remember that Xiao Mo was brought up by Jiang Yu alone. When I asked Jiang Yu, she said that the child had no father, and his father had already died. Where did the man who claimed to be Ming Ming's father come from?" The

more Madam Jiang thought about it, the more she felt that something was wrong, "If Jiang Yu is lying, that man has never appeared in Xiao Mo's life, a dozen or twenty years. How can a man who has never appeared before suddenly appear, Jiang Yu has been sent away by us, where did he get the news and then find Jiang Ming?" There is

a sea of ​​people, how difficult it is to find someone, that person is the first When I came to Jiang Ming once, I was not prepared for anything, but in just a few months, when I came to the door again, I was fully prepared. Jiang Ming said that the other party asked him for money because he owed gambling debts. How could a person who could not repay the gambling debts get those evidences?

Father Jiang thought for a moment and asked, "Jiang Ming, how much do you know about that man?"

"I don't know much. I only know that his name is Zhang Yi. He used to be a rich second-generation. Because he lost all his family property because of gambling, he can't find out the information later."

Jiang Ming did not say that the other party might be related to [fireworks]. , He didn't want Jiang's father and mother to be in danger because of his affairs, and he would solve some things by himself.

He will figure out the matter of that organization and the unknown drugs that were injected by people back then, and he will not let go of those who delusionally hurt the people he cares about!

Jiang Mo knew that Jiang Ming was going to confess to Jiang's father and mother, and he left the living room early to leave them alone space.

This morning, Jiang Mo didn't wait for Gu Zheng's call. During this time, Gu Zheng would call him at 9:30 every morning, and sometimes he would make a video. Because of the time difference, the morning in Hua country was the evening in country M. Only this time can be free.

The reason why Gu Zheng couldn't make a call was that Mr. Leyson woke up. After being in a coma for many days, he finally woke up. However, this serious illness has severely damaged his vitality, and he can only stay in the hospital for a short period of time to recuperate. The burden of the company and family still falls on Gu Zheng's shoulders.

The news that Mr. Leyson woke up was immediately sent to Gu Zheng. He didn't care about the work he was still busy with, Gu Zheng drove directly to the hospital.

The housekeeper opened the door of the ward. His eyes were slightly red, and he said excitedly: "Master, the master is awake!" The

housekeeper was the child that Mr. Leyson rescued when he was young. How to be a qualified housekeeper, it has been thirty years since I graduated and worked with Mr. Leyson.

The housekeeper has been by the side of Mr. Leyson all the time and is loyal. He has witnessed the high-spiritedness of Mr. Leysin, the double harvest of love and career, and the disappointment of Mr. Leysin, and his wife and children have left him one after another.

This time, Mr. Leyson was seriously ill. He was really worried, worried that he would not be able to afford it. Fortunately, he is now awake.

Gu Zheng nodded: "I'll go and see Grandpa first."

Gu Zheng respects the housekeeper. The housekeeper has worked in the Layson family for many years and has always been loyal. He is the right-hand man of the old man Laysin, and he knows much more about the behemoth of the Laysin family than Gu Zheng.

This time, Mr. Leyson suddenly became seriously ill. If he had not been assisted by the butler, he would have been more difficult to deal with the internal affairs of the Leysin family. At the beginning, if the butler had not informed him about the matter of Mr. Leysin, he might not have been able to make it in time. back to the family.

The housekeeper also notified Gu Zheng of the news that Mr. Leyson woke up. He knew that Mr. Leyson valued his only grandson. Now that he woke up, he would definitely want to see him.

The ward had a very faint smell of disinfectant. The old man Leyson lived in was the top ward of the hospital. Unfortunately, no matter how homey it was, it could not cover the fact that it was a ward.

Gu Zheng lightly walked to the side of the hospital bed.

Less than a month later, the old man on the bed was no longer as energetic as he used to be. He was lying on the hospital bed, his face was thin and his eyes were slightly closed. The sickness took away most of his anger and made him suddenly grow old.

He is not too young, and it will be his 70th birthday in two months, but in the past, he would dye his hair black, put on a suit meticulously, dress like a gentleman, and be full of energy, looking young.

At this moment, Gu Zheng realized very clearly that this once-powerful elder of the Leyson family was no longer in his prime. He lay here, no longer able to shield him from the wind and rain, no longer able to clear the way for him.

It was also when Mr. Leyson was ill that Gu Zheng realized how much the old man had done silently behind him, how much trouble he had saved him, and how he suppressed the restless people in the family, allowing him to act recklessly in the company. worry.

In the days to come, everything will depend on himself. He will no longer hide behind him like an ignorant child. He will hold up the sky for him, shelter him from the wind and rain, and become his support, allowing him to spend his old age in peace. .

Feeling someone approaching, Mr. Leyson rolled his eyes, "It's ahren."

"Grandpa, are you feeling better?" Gu Zheng sat beside the bed and helped Mr. Leyson to sit up.

Seeing the wrong expression on Gu Zheng's face, the expression on his face that he was about to cry, Mr. Leyson calmed down the atmosphere, "It's okay, it's okay, I was wandering around in hell, they didn't accept me, and they put me back.

" Mason told me about your performance during this period, and you have done very well. I am so old, and I have nothing to love about this world. The only one I can't let go of is you. I was so urgent a few years ago. If I want you to train, I am afraid that one day I will suddenly leave and leave you alone, and I will not be able to control those people in the family. Now I can rest assured."

"Grandpa, don't say that, I..."

"Some things, It's time to tell you, I'm afraid if I don't tell you again, I won't have a chance in the future." Mr. Leyson interrupted Gu Zheng, the illness made him understand one thing, and he decided to tell the secret that had been hidden for five years. come out.

Gu Zheng generally knew that what Mr. Leyson was going to say this time was probably related to the memories he had lost. What he wanted to know so much before, but now he didn't want to hear it at all.

"Grandpa, you need to recuperate first, and then wait until you are healed, okay?"

Mr. Leyson waved his hand, "These things have been hidden in my heart for a long time, and I have been hesitating whether to tell you, it is about you in the first place. , I think, you still know better."

"I lied to you about some things, you didn't actually grow up in the Leyson family, I think, you should feel it. You were born in the flower country, and it was there When you grew up, five years ago, you were taken back to the Leysen family by me, ahren is the name I gave you, you used to have your mother's surname Lu, Lu Xing."

"You told me that the person you liked was named Jiang Mo. , In fact, you have been in contact before, you have made up for him for a period of time, and before I received him in country m, you agreed to travel."

Something exploded in my mind with a "boom", and the fragments that were accidentally remembered were strung into a line at this moment. In the summer afternoon, there was a chirping from the window, and the sun filled the study room. The boy in the white shirt and the exercises spread out on the desk form a picture that never fades.

No wonder it feels familiar. It turns out that they really know each other, but...

"Grandpa, he doesn't know me. After I was with him, I never heard him talk about our past."

"Because the present you and the past You look different. You were seriously injured at the time. Your entire face was almost completely destroyed. There were scars all over your body. The hospital issued several critical illness notices. I was worried that you would not survive. Fortunately, you finally I 'm still awake."

Thinking of the original scene, Mr. Leyson still felt a chill in his heart, and he finally found the flesh and blood of his son left in the world. He rushed to the hospital, but what he saw was a bloody young man. With a hand, he may pass on the spot.

Gu Zheng went out to investigate an accident with the company's people. They were unlucky. They encountered a large-scale riot, and some lawbreakers took advantage of the chaos to hurt people. In order to protect others, Gu Zheng was affected and was forced to get involved.

Before Mr. Leyson could experience the joy of finding his relatives, he was frightened by the sight in front of him and had a cardiac arrest, followed by rage. He sent someone to find out the participants in this incident, whether it was by himself or behind the scenes. One kick, all did not let go.

This incident has once again made people see the power of the Laysin family. The last time the Laysin family made such a big move was more than 20 years ago. The low-key behavior of the Laysin family for more than 20 years almost made people forget that the Laysin family has always Not a good thing.

For Mr. Leyson, there was a certain coincidence that he could find this child.

After his son died, his son's lover also disappeared from the country of M. He didn't know that the girl from the flower country had his son's in the stomach. Flesh, if he hadn't seen his diary when sorting out his son's belongings, he would never have known that he still had a relative alive in this world.

When he wanted to find this girl, he couldn't find anyone. He searched for them for more than ten years to no avail, and he had no hope. If it wasn't for the hospital where Gu Zheng was seriously injured, he had invested in it. He put his DNA here, maybe he is still looking for a hope in the vast sea of ​​people.

Gu Zheng touched his face and asked, "My face has undergone plastic surgery?" But this is not right. If plastic surgery is done, his face will inevitably be a little stiff, and there will be an unnatural feeling, but his face is completely No trace of cosmetic surgery.

Mr. Leyson was a little embarrassed, "I privately want you to be more like your father, and let the doctor fine-tune you a little, really, just a little bit." He stretched out his finger and compared it a short distance.

"You are recovering well, and there are no traces left on your face. Even your face has not grown in the direction I hoped, and it is still not very similar to your father."

Mr. Leyson said it was a pity, although Gu Gu Zheng's face looked closely like his son's three points, but it was still far from the seven points he expected.

"What about my mother?" Gu Zheng hadn't seen her since he woke up.

Mr. Leyson sighed, "Your mother has been in a coma, and I hired a special person to take care of her in the nursing home."

"After I found you, I followed your file to find your mother. You were seriously injured at the time. I have been in the intensive care unit, and have been notified of critical illness many times. I am worried that if something happens, she will find someone to take your mother over, thinking that it is impossible to meet her for the last time."

"Your mother, she ...there was a deep misunderstanding of me, she didn't believe me, she thought I was lying to her, she was very emotional and asked me to give you back to her."

"You're lying there, where am I going to give it to her?" Looking for a son, I saw that she refused to recognize you all the time, and was very angry. She spoke a little heavy, and she fainted. After the doctor did an examination, I found out that she was seriously ill, and she could not have too violent mood swings. "

"She woke up once and calmly accepted the fact that you were his son. She took care of you for a while, and she was relieved to see you slowly improving and being transferred from the intensive care unit to the general ward.

" The day before you woke up, she approached me, and it was the first time she took the initiative to talk to me, and she asked me a lot of questions, all about you."

It was a warm afternoon, the sun was shining, and they were sitting In the small garden of the hospital, they talked a lot about Gu Zheng. It was their first peaceful conversation.

The years have left deep marks on Mother Lu's face. Only those eyes are as gentle as ever. She talked to him about the child's childhood, with a happy smile on her face.

"That night, she was sent to the emergency room, and she has not woken up until today."

"When you wake up and forget everything in the past, I didn't mention it. I think you forgot, here it is. Starting a new life, this can be considered as a comfort to yourself, you can selfishly think that you grew up by my side, and I have not been absent from your life."

"I hope you won't blame grandpa for his self-assertion."

"No. Yes, Grandpa, take good care of you and don't think too much about it." He could feel the kindness that Mr. Leyson treated him, and he would not be angry with him because of this.

"When will you bring that child to me to see." He knew his own body, and Mr. Leyson was afraid that he would not be able to wait for that day.

"Okay."

In advance of Jiang Mo, Gu Zheng thought of only a complete fragment that he could remember. The Jiang Mo in his memory was young and had round almond eyes. When he looked at him, his heart melted.

What was their relationship before? According to the appearance in memory and what Grandpa said, it should be a very close relationship.

After coming out of the hospital, Gu Zheng went to a nursing home. He had no memory of Mother Lu, but when he saw the thin figure, he couldn't help his nose sour.

He still felt that even though he had no memory of getting along with Mother Lu, he would not be unfamiliar with this person. His subconscious mind told him that this was a very important person to him.

Gu Zheng didn't stay too long, and he didn't stay too long. Even though Mr. Leyson had woken up, with his current situation, it was definitely impossible for him to immediately regain control of the family. Big and small matters still needed to be resolved by Gu Zheng.

At the end of the annual leave, everything was back on track. Jiang Ming and Jiang Mo returned to City B and started busy work. Everything seemed to be the same as before, with no change.

The relationship between Jiang Mo and Jiang Ming is still light. After talking to the family, Jiang Ming relaxes a lot. He occasionally calls Jiang Mo or invites him to dinner, as if he wants to repair the relationship between the two.

When Jiang Mo gets an invitation, he usually calls Song Yu. He rarely goes to Jiang Ming's appointment alone. Some things, once there is a crack, can no longer be repaired. No matter what Jiang Ming wants to make up for, neither of them can go back to the past.

After a few times, Jiang Ming understood what Jiang Mo meant. He no longer invited Jiang Mo alone, and made fewer phone calls. Except for the two pretending to be in front of Jiang's father and mother, at other times, the two of them were always in a relationship. A lukewarm state.

There is still no progress in the [fireworks] matter. I heard from Song Yu that his grandfather reported this matter to the top, and the top has paid great attention to it. They have already sent someone to secretly take over the [fireworks] matter. It is expected that the results will come out in a while.

After the year, everyone was busy again, and the research on [Mengbao No. 2] was in full swing. The company will send someone to the headquarters of Leyson Group in M ​​country to discuss the related matters of [Meng Bao No. 2].

Jiang Mo thought that he and Gu Zheng had not seen each other for a long time, so he took the initiative to invite Ying to join the expatriate team.

Since Jiang Mo has passed, Song Yu has to stay in the country. He is one of the few people who knows the relationship between Jiang Mo and Gu Zheng. Before sending Jiang Mo away, he joked: "You two are sticky enough, not him. You, you went to him on official business."

Jiang Mo smiled without saying a word, the lover he chose must be pampered.

(BL) After The Boss Wears Cannon Fodder [quick wear]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें