Chapter 22

The live broadcast went well. After discussing with his agent, Jiang Mo began to create his first single.

The original owner didn't sing because he didn't know how to sing, but he liked acting more than singing. He put more energy into tempering his acting skills. Compared with those who have studied, there are always some shortcomings.

Jiang Mo is different. He has experienced many worlds and played countless cannon fodder under the coercion of the system. After accumulating from many worlds, his acting skills have been honed very proficiently.

"The recording studio is the best in the selected company, and the relevant personnel are also ready. Don't be nervous, it doesn't matter if you don't perform well. I said hello. We can record again when the recording studio is empty.

" Jiang Mo beside him, exhorting uneasy.

Jiang Mo has three years of acting experience, but this is the first time he has entered the recording studio. Many newcomers will feel psychological pressure when entering the recording studio. This is another important step related to whether Jiang Mo can continue to develop in the entertainment industry in the future. He is worried about Jiang Mo. Mo's mentality is unstable, which will affect the recording.

When the two arrived at the recording studio, a young man in a white shirt came across.

"Excuse me, is it Jiang Mo, is it Mr. Jiang?"

Lin Yan saw this man's eyes, not like the staff here, and asked, "Yes, you are?

" He bowed and said apologetically, "I'm Li Yang Li's assistant Yu Fang, my teacher Li should have used up the recording studio before four o'clock, but he is not satisfied with the effect of this finished product, it may be delayed for a while. , I hope you can understand, I'm really sorry."

Li Yang, the well-deserved king of the music world, he has a separate studio, which is under the banner of Xincheng Entertainment, and is also a major shareholder of Xincheng Entertainment. He and Gu Shangcheng are cousins relation. Of course, in the original story, he would be attracted by Su Huaiqing because of a song, and finally became a member of his harem.

Li Yang has a big background, he said so, even if the new king is here at the moment, he can only agree, let alone Jiang Mo who has no status in the music world. Lin Yan couldn't say anything else, so he could only nod his head to show his understanding.

The recording studio they reserved has advanced equipment. Not to mention the first place in the country, the top three can definitely be ranked. Lin Yan also spent a lot of energy to make an appointment for an hour. He was worried that an hour would not be enough. Knowing how long he would be occupied, he was naturally unhappy.

He was unhappy in his heart but couldn't show it. Jiang Mo was going to develop in the music world now, so he absolutely couldn't offend Li Yang.

"Then let's wait for a while."

Jiang Mo nodded, he didn't care about it, there was no system restriction, the first thing he did in this world was to transform this body, and singing this matter, for mermaids, It really couldn't be simpler.

They didn't wait long. At 4:10, someone came to inform them that they could go to the recording studio.

"You are Jiang Mo? I heard your humming that day, it's pretty good, I'm not busy right now, I want to stay here and listen to the full version of your song. Did you compose the song yourself? "

Li Yang didn't leave after recording the song. He had a little impression of Jiang Mo. After knowing from the assistant that it was Jiang Mo who was waiting here, he decided to stay and have a look.

Li Yang's family has a big business, but he is not interested in them. For him, the most important thing in life is music.

He has a very high degree of sensitivity to music. At the age of thirteen, he composed the first music in his life. This music won him his first music award and opened up his brilliant music road.

Li Yang was tall and tall. Standing in front of Jiang Mo, he was half a head taller than Jiang Mo. You must know that Jiang Mo is now 1.8 meters tall.

Jiang Mo took a half step back calmly and replied, "It's my own song."

Li Yang pursed his lips and smiled, and said, "You go to the recording first."

Jiang Mo nodded and walked into the recording studio.

In the recording studio, Jiang Mo took off his mask. The scars on his face were slowly recovering, and now they didn't look as terrifying as they did when the accident happened.

After finishing one pass, Jiang Mo put down the headset and looked up to see Li Yang opening the door of the recording studio and walking towards him.

Li Yang stood outside the recording studio and listened to Jiang Mo's recording with the staff. When he accidentally heard Jiang Mo sing that day, he felt that this person was very talented in music, with a good voice and full of emotions, which made people fascinated by his singing.

He didn't expect Jiang Mo to give him such a big surprise.

"You're amazing!" Li Yang has never been stingy with his praise and enthusiasm for people with strength in music.

Jiang Mo put on a mask and looked at Li Yang with bright eyes, with a slightly shy tone, "Thank you Teacher Li for your compliment!"

"You deserve it." Li Yang patted Jiang Mo's shoulder, "You are very talented. , are you planning to develop in this direction? I'm going to release a new album soon, are you interested in participating?"

"Yes, of course, can I?" Jiang Mo's tone was excited, and his eyes were obviously excited.

"Of course."

Li Yang was in a very good mood, and this good mood even lasted until the next afternoon.

"Why are you so happy?" Gu Zheng came over with a glass of wine, and asked Li Yang with a smile on his face.

The beginning of every month is the day for the Gu family's regular family gathering. Li Yang's mother is the eldest daughter of Mr. Gu. He must attend such a gathering.

"Meet a very talented kid." Li Yang took a sip of the juice in his hand. To protect his throat, he never touched tobacco or alcohol.

"Oh?" Gu Zheng was curious, he knew how picky Li Yang was, and if he could say that he was talented, then he was really talented.

"By the way, aren't you going to release an album, can you bring one person?"

This time, it was Li Yang who was shocked. He was not too different in age from Gu Zheng. Over the years, he had never seen Gu Zheng caring about anyone other than his family, but this time he would actually ask him for outsiders.

"Who is it? You know I'm very picky. If it doesn't satisfy me, I won't even use the person you recommended."

"I know, his name is Jiang Mo. He used to be an actor." Gu Zheng's eyes floated. In the distance, he seemed to see the young man humming an unknown ditty with his eyes closed again, and in an instant, it was replaced by the young man wearing a mask staring at him blankly.

It was obvious that he had only met once, but it attracted all his attention.

"Jiang Mo! Do you know him? The very talented kid I was talking about is Jiang Mo."

Li Yang sat up straight, he put down the cup in his hand, and was surprised, Gu Zheng and Jiang Mo?

Gu Zheng is the ruler of the Gu family's generation. He has never been interested in the entertainment industry. As far as he knows, Jiang Mo has an ordinary background and is very low-key in the entertainment industry. In this way, the two of them are like two parallel lines that do not intersect. How did you meet?

"In that case, you don't need to tell me, you will use him, right?" Gu Zheng finished drinking the wine in one gulp, his tone was affirmative, but he felt a little lost for no reason.

"It's natural. I have never seen such a spiritual person in this circle. I have already invited him. If you are interested, you can come and have a look during the shooting."

Gu Zheng was silent for a moment, then said: "If you have time If so, I will go."

He didn't answer whether he would go or not, but Li Yang knew that since he said that, it showed that he was moved and would probably go.

"I'll send you the time and place."

"Okay."

——

"Jiang Mo, that's great, Li Tianwang invites you to participate in his latest album."

Lin Yan took the invitation document he had just received, and walked towards Jiang Mo with ecstasy, "Good luck, I heard that Su Huaiqing is desperately trying to get on this line, but I didn't expect Tianwang to invite us."

Lin Yan is true On the one hand, this opportunity is really rare, and on the other hand, Su Huaiqing's wishful thinking is doomed to fail. He was very happy to be able to meet Su Huaiqing.

"Yeah, when I met Mr. Li that day, I thought he was a very good person."

Jiang Mo took the contract from Lin Yan, and the corner of his mouth raised an inconspicuous arc. Su Huaiqing could use a song to get it. Li Yang's favor, he can naturally.

Xiangbi Su Huaiqing is already jumping with anger now.

Not to mention how Su Huaiqing reacted, Qing Bo has already exploded.

Rabbits love to eat grass: Oh my god, look what I've created!

One pear: Isn't this Jiang Mo an actor? To actually cooperate with Li Tianwang, what is his origin?

Poo Yun: There is nothing special about him. He was born as an orphan, which is not a secret in the circle.

Young Master My Marriage: Oh my god, Young Master is really amazing!

Of course, there is no shortage of sunspot activities, but Li Tianwang's fan base is large enough and his fighting power is strong enough. The pressured sunspot can't breathe. Seeing that the momentum is not good, the sailors choose to leave the battlefield early. stand up.

The person sitting in front of the computer had a face that was 90% similar to Jiang Mo, but the gloomy expression on his face at the moment ruined the beauty of this face.

Jiang Mo!

Su Huaiqing gritted his teeth and called out the name. He had already prepared everything, and he was about to meet Li Yang by chance. Who knows, it was just a step too late, and this opportunity was snatched by Jiang Mo. How could he be willing!

Why rob him!

Su Huaiqing tightened his fingers, and the sheet music, which was usually carefully kept, slowly wrinkled, and then completely turned into a piece of waste paper.

This is a song specially prepared by Su Huaiqing. In the previous life, Li Yang took good care of the owner of this song and raised him to the top of the music scene. This time, he took advantage of this song before it was written, and planned to take it to Li Yang.

Jiang Mo's face has been ruined, why is he still in the entertainment industry and invited by Li Yang?

No, he must not give Jiang Mo a chance to come back. Since his face is ruined, he should leave this circle forever!