Chapter 153

Mu An pointed at the dark door, his voice trembling : "The...thing, is it... still...inside?" Forcefully sneaked into the villa, looking for the source of Yin Qi.Huh?

The pace of the power of the soul paused, isn't this Qiao Xiaotian who was rescued by him a few days ago? There are several other young celestial masters beside him. These young celestial masters are wrapped in resentment, and they seem to be invincible.

"Meow~meow~" The

little black cat struggled in his arms to get off the ground, Jiang Mo let go of his strength, and the little black cat rushed into the room with a "swoosh" and disappeared into the darkness.

Mu An grabbed Jiang Mo's arm, breathing unsteadily, "Why did the cat run in? It won't be hurt, right?" He

said, going in to save the cat.

Jiang Mo hurriedly gave him a hand, not letting him go in to die, and explained to him: "Xiao Hei is not afraid of these things, don't worry."

Sure enough, after a while, the little black cat ran out by itself, and there were several people behind it. A young man, but these people are more or less wounded.

The little black cat ran straight to Jiang Mo's feet, rubbed his ankle and yelled softly: "Meow~meow~meow~"

Jiang Mo bent down to pick it up, stroked its fur and asked the group of young people: " Why are you here?"

These young leaders of the mysterious art world have not yet recovered from the shock, they came here chasing an evil thing, and they were about to catch the evil thing, and they never thought that this evil thing The creatures are cunning and ruthless, and fake injuries trick them into trapping here.

The strength of this evil thing was beyond expectations. They were trapped here overnight, unable to even send out a distress signal. The young people who had never experienced such a big suffering were about to collapse.

In the endless darkness, it really makes every day not work, and the earth should not work. The evil thing just wanted to use the darkness to obliterate their will, so as to devour these little celestial masters. Unexpectedly, the plan was disrupted by a little black cat. Not to mention the food, he was eaten as food.

The little black cat is only the size of a palm, with a pair of dark red pupils. In the dark, these black eyes are particularly eye-catching. The little celestial masters came out of the darkness, and what they saw was such a kitten, squatting in mid-air, biting the dark gray mist.

No matter how deceptive the black | cat looks, the little celestial masters will not regard it as an ordinary cat.

Qiao Lu was the first to come back to his senses, first he was shocked by the cat's performance, but when he saw the cat's owner's face clearly, his shock turned into deep surprise.

"Senior!" He stepped forward excitedly, and asked with bright eyes, "Did senior come here to save us?"

Under his excited gaze, Jiang Molang shook his head with iron heart, and moved to the right Taking a step, he revealed the film king Mu who was quietly standing behind him, "I'm here with Mr. Mu, this is his home."

After finishing speaking, he pointed to the spooky big villa.

"Anyway, senior saved my life again. I wonder if senior can do me a favor and let me thank you?" Qiao Lu rubbed the back of his head embarrassingly, "To be honest, I have been looking for senior for a long time. We met again and were rescued by seniors again."

Hearing this, Mu An couldn't keep quiet, he pointed to Jiang Mo beside him, then pointed to himself, and asked in disbelief: "You don't know us?"

He looked at Qiao Lu , a boy in his twenties, kids at this age don't talk about chasing stars, they always go online, right? Recently, news about him and Lin Zimo can be seen everywhere on the Internet, why don't you know them?

Too surprised to even think about the unscientific event he just encountered.

"Uh..." Qiao Lu showed confusion, as if he really didn't know him.

At this time, several other young people came back to their senses. They naturally knew Mu An and Lin Zimo. One of the big boys with yellow hair hooked Qiao Lu's neck and explained: "Qiao Lu doesn't surf the Internet very much, Not chasing stars, no, it should be said that he doesn't like most activities that young people like, so..." He didn't

finish the sentence, but it was enough for others to understand what he didn't say.

Mu An clicked his tongue, forgetting the fear in his heart for a moment. Qiao Lu brushed his hands away from him, cupped his hands to Jiang Mo, and said, "Thank you, senior, for saving us."

Several other young people also cupped their hands to thank Jiang Mo, they more or less follow some ancient etiquette in the mystical arts world, Jiang Mo is their savior, so it is not an exaggeration to show such courtesy to a benefactor.

Qiao Lu's words reminded Mu An of the reason why he brought Jiang Mo here, and he hurriedly asked, "Have you solved the problem in this room? What is it in here?"

At this time, he still believed that what he met last night was a human being. He doesn't need to be an actor anymore.

Qiao Lu glanced at the senior who was holding the little black cat, saw him nod slightly, and explained to Mu An consciously: "What appeared in this villa is a century-old evil thing. I don't know what treasure it swallowed. Its power has greatly increased. We chased it It has been chasing it all the way here for a few days."

Speaking of this, he took a special look at Mu An, seeing the disbelief on Mr. Mu's face, he was relieved quietly, and asked, "Can Mr. Mu tell us?" Say, what happened last night?"

They chased to this villa, it was indeed an empty house, and the surroundings were desolate under the night, they thought there was no one living here.

Of course, looking at it now, the outside is another scene. The flower gardens are neatly arranged, and the paths among the flowers are also swept clean... It doesn't look like it's uninhabited.

Seeing such a scene, they still don't understand. They probably fell into the trap of that evil thing from the very beginning. It's a pity that he is not very knowledgeable, and he troubled his senior to save him again.

Just as Mu An opened the door to the new world, looking at his house that had returned to normal, he replied, "Of course it can be said."

"I am an actor by profession. For the sake of personal privacy, I usually only live in this house by myself, except that housekeepers come to clean it every two days. Before last night, I was still a staunch materialist and did not believe that the world There are ghosts." But the

facts couldn't help him not to believe it.

The matter is not complicated, he has just finished filming a movie, and now it is time to rest, otherwise he would not return to the villa in the suburbs. He came back late, and met a strange-looking man on the road. The man threw himself on him when he saw him. It didn't work for him, but hurt himself.

No matter how big his heart is, he sensed that something was wrong at this time. Mu An no longer wanted to subdue that person, and wanted to leave first, but he was the prey chosen by that person, so he would not be let go so easily. people.

Just at this moment, he heard a faint cat cry, and he ran in the direction of the sound, and finally escaped from the strange man.

"It's thanks to Mr. Lin's cat that I was able to save my life." Mu An imitated Qiao Lu and the others, and thanked Jiang Mo.

He could tell that everyone standing here, except him, was not an ordinary person. Fortunately, he had a strong ability to accept and quickly accepted the abnormality of this world.

Mu An is an ordinary person, and it is not appropriate to reveal too much about the mysterious art world in front of him. Qiao Lu and the others exorcised evil spirits from his villa, exchanged contact information with Jiang Mo, and left.

Before leaving, he did not forget to invite him to his house as a guest, but Jiang Mo politely declined.

The expected refusal, Qiao Lu was not surprised to get this result, he was already very happy to get the senior's contact information, by the way, the senior seems to be a star? Qiao Lu decided to go back and began to catch up on the information of his seniors.

Sitting in the car on the way back, he happily sent a message to his senior: ——This

evil thing was discovered outside the city a few days ago, and it has already hurt many people. Thank you senior for being able to take it down this time.

Jiang Mo scratched the little black cat's chin, and the little black cat snored comfortably. Jiang Mo leaned on the comfortable big sofa, and replied unhurriedly: ——No

, I wasn't the one who solved the evil thing.

The other party quickly replied:

——Senior's cat solved it, and senior also solved it!

Jiang Mo poked the little nose, and the little black cat stuck out its tongue to lick him. After teasing the little black cat for a while, Jiang Mo let it go down to play by itself, and turned on the TV.

Today is the first episode of "The King of Songs" aired.

Sitting on the sofa, looking dazedly, a cold breath approached Jiang Mo, and a man in a black robe appeared in the living room out of thin air. He sat beside Jiang Mo, and exhaled softly in his ear: "Mo Mo, Momo..."

Jiang Mo shuddered and woke up instantly. He moved his head and brushed his cold lips past his ears, "Your business is over?"

Li Gui Gu Zheng didn't answer his question, just He stretched out his hand to hug him even tighter, "Momo, I miss you so much..."

Jiang Mo turned his head and stared at his pale face, "What's wrong with you?"

At the same time, the Gu family mansion.

The glare of the lights broke the night, and the butler walked back and forth in front of the closed door with a dignified expression. He grabbed the driver who had been with the head of the house today, and asked sharply, "Who did the head of the house meet today?" A few days ago Everything is fine, why is it like this when you come back today?

"Qiao Tianshi is here!"

"Quick, invite them in!" The housekeeper immediately ignored the driver and hurried to meet the person who could really save the Patriarch.

Qiao Tianshi followed the heir he had carefully cultivated, and after connecting with the housekeeper, he entered the room where Gu Zheng was placed alone. Qiao Lu was left outside to comfort the panic-stricken housekeeper.

The most unbearable thing was waiting. Gu Zheng had a sudden illness this time. After getting the news, Mr. Gu hurried over, took Qiao Lu's hand and asked, "Little Master Qiao, is my poor grandson okay?"

Mr. Gu believed in the order that his grandson would not be over thirty years old. He had experienced too many things in his life, and he knew that there were many unimaginable things in this world. The more so, the deeper the despair in his heart. Asking Qiaolu, I just wanted to give myself some psychological comfort.

He has already experienced a white-haired person sending a black-haired person once in his life, should he experience it again? He has done so many good deeds in vain, and God didn't give him anything in return. Would he even take away his only grandson?

Qiao Lu studied with Mr. Qiao, and had a better understanding of the illness of the current Patriarch of the Gu family. It is not a fate that can be solved by one person, no, maybe someone can!

He comforted Mr. Gu: "Mr. Gu is a blessed man. God has the virtue of being good at life, so he will be fine." Mr.

Gu only thought he was comforting himself, and patted his hand, "You are a good boy."

" Grandpa Gu, someone might be able to..." Save Mr. Gu.