Chapter 80

The two looked up, and saw a small warship hovering above their heads, it was the team brought by He Qin.

The hatch opened, and He Qin was the first to jump down, followed by the well-trained First Army. After getting down, they cleaned up the battlefield immediately.

It wasn't long before He Qin and the others arrived, but this area was blocked by mental power, and they couldn't get in for a while. From the outside, this area was filled with yellow sand everywhere, and the situation inside could not be seen from the outside.

Unable to judge the situation inside, they were afraid that breaking through the blockade would anger the insects and beasts, so they did not dare to move rashly, but stayed outside the area and sent people to investigate closely.

The mental shield is a common predation method for the Zerg. The creatures trapped inside are regarded as food by the owner of the mental shield. Interrupting it at this time is tantamount to snatching food from a tiger's mouth. What will happen if you anger the insects inside? No one can guarantee the consequences.

Just when they were thinking about what to do outside, the mental power shield suddenly disappeared, and they were able to enter.

There are two possibilities for the sudden disappearance of the mental shield. One is that the Zerg has finished eating, and the other is that the Zerg inside was killed.

There is only one natural mermaid with a mental power of b, and the second possibility is almost zero. He Qin's heart sank, and he ordered the warship to enter area c. Regardless of whether there are living people inside, this Zerg that should not appear must die.

Because of this, when he saw the two people embracing in front of the corpse of the Zerg, he, who had always been expressionless, showed a rare surprise on his face.

Looking from his direction, Jiang Mo was facing him, and Jiang Mo's face could be seen, while the tall man had his back turned to him, and only the back of his head could be seen.

However, the man with his back to him always gave him a sense of familiarity, but that person should not be here at this moment, he secretly laughed in his heart as he was thinking too much, and walked towards the two of them.

Jiang Mo was held in Gu Zheng's arms. He was half a head shorter than Gu Zheng, and he could just look over Gu Zheng's shoulder to see the situation behind him. He touched the back of Gu Zheng's neck and reminded: "Someone is coming , is it your subordinate?"

Gu Zheng didn't make a sound, and held him still. His condition was very bad. During the battle with the Zerg, his mental strength and body were seriously injured. Before he was sure that Jiang Mo was safe, his spirit was highly tense , Completely forgetting about his physical condition, now that Jiang Mo is safe, he relaxes for a while, and his body starts to sound the alarm.

He can bear the physical injury, but he can't bear the damage to the mental power. He has a splitting headache, as if an electric drill is rotating at high speed in his mind, compressing the nerves, and beads of sweat slid down his forehead, soaking Wet placket.

Jiang Mo realized something was wrong. He felt sweat on his hands, but he didn't take it seriously at first. It's normal to sweat after finishing a battle. Now it seems that it's not entirely the reason.

"Gu Zheng, are you okay?"

Jiang Mo's voice circled in his mind without leaving any traces. He couldn't hear the outside voice clearly, and all his mind was fighting against the severe pain coming from his head.

It seems to be important.

He Qin approached, he stood three steps away from the two of them, and asked: "You two are here? Did you kill this worm?"

He Qin's voice was as cold as his appearance , without ups and downs, Jiang Mo raised his head and directly bumped into a pair of deep eyes. This person...

feeling the invasion of foreign aura, Gu Zheng pulled his mind back, endured the pain and turned his head.! ! !

Really general!

He Qin was about to say something, but Gu Zheng stopped him with his eyes. Knowing that the general didn't want to reveal his identity, he didn't speak anymore. He was also surprised at how a natural mermaid in Jiang Mo killed the Zerg, and now there was no need to doubt it. With the general here, he was not surprised that what they saw was the corpse of the Zerg.

According to the regulations, Jiang Mo and Jiang Mo should go back to the base with them at this time, but he knows that Gu Zheng is on a mission, and the rescue device on Jiang Mo's body has not issued an alarm, and his drill is not over yet, making an exception Did not take the two of them away.

Apart from their pale faces, the two of them couldn't see where they were injured. He Qin knew in his heart that it would be impossible to kill the second-level Zerg unscathed. He left a small healing device for the two of them, and walked towards the large army .

What He Qin brought was his personal soldiers, which were highly credible, and it was the same. Gu Zheng didn't dare to reveal his identity directly in front of him until he saw that it was him. He Qin is very clear about his behavior, and he will never let things that should be kept secret come out of his mouth.

The warship left, taking away the body of the insect, leaving only Gu Zheng and Jiang Mo in the entire area c.

In the command room of the warship, He Qin received a message from Gu Zheng, which only had four words:

Zerg is different.

The body of the insect beast was put into the base's huge underground laboratory, and He Qin sent heavy guards to guard it. Without his order, no one was allowed to approach it.

Jiang Mo helped Gu Zheng to sit down and repaired the damage on his body with a healing device. Seeing Gu Zheng's complexion in pain, he took out the food Dill asked him to bring and fed it to Gu Zheng.

For the convenience of carrying, Dill made him small compressed biscuits, which can not only satisfy hunger but also relieve mental fatigue. For the damage to Gu Zheng's mental power, a small piece of biscuit will not do much, and Jiang Mo needs to do it himself to truly repair the damage to his mental power.

Jiang Mo set up a military tent and helped Gu Zheng go in.

In the interstellar era, everything is high-tech. The tents are issued by the army. When they are not installed, they occupy a small area and are very convenient to use. You don't need to do it yourself. Press the switch button and it will be built automatically.

The tent is three meters long and wide, and two meters high. It can actively change color according to the surrounding environment. Now it is the same color as the surrounding land, and its existence cannot be noticed from a distance.

The tent has a certain defensive function, so Jiang Mo closed the tent and sat down on the soft cushion beside Gu Zheng.

Gu Zheng has fallen into a semi-comatose state. Although his physical injuries have been repaired, he has just experienced a long-term high-intensity battle, and his body has already protested. After sitting in the tent for a while, he could not hold on and passed out. .

Gu Zheng was wearing the same battle uniform as him. This kind of combat uniform was extremely tough and would not be easily damaged. At this moment, the clothes on Gu Zheng's body had a lot of holes, which showed what a tragic battle he had experienced.

Still hurt.

Jiang Mo pressed his forehead to Gu Zheng's, and the spiritual power continuously entered Gu Zheng's mind from the place where the two touched.

After a period of transformation, Jiang Mo's mental strength was barely raised to S level, otherwise, he would not be able to treat Gu Zheng's injuries now.

The power of the soul is different from the power of the spirit. If you directly use the power of the soul to heal Gu Zheng's mental power, there will be some problems. After all, the two power systems are different.

The familiar atmosphere surrounds Gu Zheng's mind, and Jiang Mo's mental power can easily enter Gu Zheng's mental power domain.

Gu Zheng is an extremely rare natural person who possesses S-level mental power and physique at the same time. His mental power is huge, but at the moment he is sluggish, and there are still many gray flocs in the mental power field.

These flocs are the culprits of mental mania. They are another kind of power different from mental power. It is manic, out of the control of the owner, and cannot be consumed by itself. It will only accumulate more and more. When its amount accumulates to To a certain extent, the master will fall into a state of mental mania.

Gu Zheng's mental power is too high, basically there is no mermaid who can relieve him. He has been suppressed by palliatives all these years. He is only in his thirties, but there are so many flocs in the mental power field, almost occupying most of the field.

While soothing Gu Zheng with mental power, Jiang Mo released a small ray of divine soul power into Gu Zheng's mental power domain, devouring those flocs. If Jiang Mo's S-level mental power is used to sort it out, I don't know how long it will take for these flocs to be completely eliminated. Anyway, it is unnecessary power, so it is convenient to swallow it directly.

While soothing Gu Zheng, Jiang Mo "eat" those flocs in small bites, while digesting the power in the crystal nuclei that he swallowed just now, so he didn't notice that Gu Zheng had opened his eyes and was looking at him with a complicated expression. look at him.

Gu Zheng wasn't completely unconscious at all, how could he feel at ease leaving Jiang Mo here alone? When Jiang Mo's mental power entered his mind, his consciousness gradually came back. Jiang Mo had never done mental power relief for anyone, and his movements were very slow, but it was also the first time for him to do soothing, especially if the other party was his beloved. Said it felt very different.

Before he had time to think about Jiang Mo's spiritual power, he felt another power, which was different from the spiritual power. This power was very weak, but very domineering. It shuttled through the huge spiritual power field, and wherever it went, gray The flocs disappeared completely.

As the area where this force roams increases, Gu Zheng's mental load has become lighter and lighter over the years. He has never been so comfortable. His mental power is already strong, and his automatic repair ability is also strong. Soon, he became sober. come over.

When he opened his eyes, what he saw was Jiang Mo Ruyu's face. Jiang Mo's eyelids were slightly closed, and his long and curly eyelashes fluttered, like a butterfly fluttering its wings in his heart.

It wasn't the first time he observed Jiang Mo so closely, the more he watched, the more satisfied he felt in his heart. The person he likes is in his arms at the moment, and the intimate posture is soothing him.

His eyes were burning, and the two were getting closer. Jiang Mo quickly noticed that Gu Zheng was awake, so he withdrew his strength, stepped back a little, and opened the distance between the two, "Are you awake?"

Gu Zheng pulled the two closer again with his hands. Jiang Mo sat on his lap, caught off guard and rushed forward, falling into Gu Zheng's arms.

With his cheeks touching his chest, Jiang Mo heard his heart beating faster and faster.

Gu Zheng pressed the man into his arms, and said in a deep voice, "It was you who killed the worm beast?"

When he was fighting the worm beast, he clearly felt the presence of a strange force, but the place where that force appeared was Around the worm beast, he only thought it was the new power of the worm beast, and didn't think about Jiang Mo.

Now that I think about it, something is wrong everywhere. Why did Jiang Mo appear in area C alone? There was a trace of panic, presumably he was fighting with insect beasts at that time. Even if he doesn't show up, Jiang Mo will be fine. He can kill the insects with his own strength.

He also discovered that power in the mind of the insect. The experience just now let him know how overbearing this power is. You must know that he has S-level mental power.

He touched the hair of the person in his arms, and he became more and more certain of this conclusion in his heart.

※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※

love you, big baby ^_^