Chapter 5

As soon as he finished speaking, a person came out from a corner not far away, and it was the second shop assistant who hit Jiang Mo with soup.

He raised his head, stared at Jiang Mo, and said, "The young son of the Jiang family is not the same as the rumored one."

"You said it was a rumor, so of course it is not credible."

Jiang Mo stood by the high wall, Standing tall, he looked at the gray-clothed man at the corner, his tone affirmed: "Just now at Pinxiangju, you bumped into me on purpose, right?"

"That's right." The

gray-clothed man walked out of the corner, As they got closer, Jiang Mo realized that there was a scar on the person's face. The scar had almost disappeared. If Jiang Mo's eyesight became stronger after transforming this body, it would have been impossible to find it.

Three steps away from Jiang Mo, the man in gray stopped. He looked at Jiang Mo's face and seemed to be looking for something. After a while, he opened his mouth and said,

"Young Master Jiang might as well guess why he is following you? "

What if I say I don't want to guess?"

"Aren't you curious, I'm from the northwest, and my time in the northwest coincides with the time of Ling Zun's death, don't you want to know why your father died?" Are you dead? We were all in peace before, so why did we die this time!" The

man in gray became more and more excited, but he was destined to be disappointed. Jiang Mo didn't move because of his words. With a calm expression, he said, "If you don't want to say the purpose of following me, then you can leave."

"You..."

"What am I," Jiang Mo interrupted impatiently, "I'm not a three-year-old child. , should I believe whatever you say? Whether my father's death was an accident, I know it."

"I know it? You know that you let Jiang Jing and Jiang Hanyu occupy the property your father has worked so hard to earn!" The man in gray was provoked, and he approached Jiang Mo step by step, his face gloomy and terrifying.

Jiang Mo stood there, his eyes deepened, this person...

Before Jiang Mo could make any move, someone outside the alley suddenly scolded, "Stop! What are you trying to do!"

Jiang Mo turned his head and looked out, it was none other than the third prince Gu Zheng who had just met. .

Gu Zheng walked quickly into the alley, grabbed the grey-clothed man by the shoulders, overturned him to the ground, and said angrily, "Who are you? What do you want to do to him?"

Gu Zheng never imagined that he was just slow. After taking a step, he saw this scene: the boy was cornered by the man in gray. He couldn't see the boy's expression clearly, but the boy must be afraid of being pushed by such a vicious man.

"Are you alright?"

After subduing the man in gray, Gu Zheng walked over to Jiang Mo and comforted him softly, "Don't be afraid, with me here, he wouldn't dare to hurt you!"

Jiang Mo: "I..." not afraid.

However, Gu Zheng's speed was too fast, Jiang Mo didn't have time to finish a word, he just watched the dark guard tie up the gray-clothed man under Gu Zheng's gesture.

The man in gray: ... I'm not, I don't, don't talk nonsense!

Jiang Mo watched the grey-clothed man being tied up with five flowers, and became silent for a rare moment, but he just wanted to laugh a little in his heart.

He pushed the man who was protecting him behind him, and when he saw the other party turned his head and pointed at the man in gray who was being restrained by the dark guard, he said, "Let him go, he didn't hurt me."

Gu Zheng's face There was a flash of reluctance, Jiang Mo tried hard to hold back the laughter in his heart, and said solemnly: "He didn't plan to hurt me, this is a misunderstanding."

"He really didn't hurt you?"

Seeing Jiang Mo nod, Gu Zheng didn't think so Reluctantly, he ordered the dark guard to release him.

The man in gray untied the rope on his body and threw a wooden token at Jiang Mo, saying, "If you want to know something, take this thing to Manager Yang."

Jiang Mo reached out and took the wooden token, a very ordinary wooden token. It's just that a flower of unknown species is carved in the middle of the wooden sign.

Rubbing the wooden sign in his hand, it was another thing he didn't know. It seemed that the identity of the original owner's father was far less simple than it seemed.

The man in gray gave Jiang Mo a complicated look, then turned and walked out of the alley.

After the gray-clothed man left, the two dark guards also hid. In the narrow alley, only Jiang Mo and Gu Zheng were left.

Jiang Mo looked at Gu Zheng. The man was half a head taller than him. If he wanted to look directly at him, he had to raise his head. Jiang Mo didn't like to look up at others, so he stepped back slightly and opened the distance between the two.

Gu Zheng didn't know what he was thinking, he didn't notice Jiang Mo's small movements.

"Why are you here?" Jiang Mo wondered, why did he appear here if he wasn't with Jiang Hanyu?

"I..."

Gu Zheng didn't know why he came here silently after Jiang Mo left, maybe it was because of the similar back? He approached Jiang Hanyu just to know the information about the mermaid. After several attempts, he learned that Jiang Hanyu didn't know the existence of the mermaid, so he thought about going to Jiang's house to check it out.

He didn't know how to answer Jiang Mo's words, but fortunately, Jiang Mo didn't continue to struggle with this question. He seemed to just ask casually and quickly changed the subject.

Jiang Mo handed the wooden sign in his hand to Gu Zheng: "Do you know this wooden sign?"

Gu Zheng took the wooden sign in surprise, and after careful observation, shook his head: "I have never seen this thing.

" The wooden sign was returned to Jiang Mo and said, "Don't think too much, I'll ask someone to check it back."

Even Gu Zheng didn't know, Jiang Mo raised his eyebrows. Manager Yang was dealing with the branch in the capital, and he won't be back for the time being. It seems that it is time for him to go to the capital.

"I'll take you back." The

Jiang family was not far from here, and the two abandoned the sedan chair and walked all the way back to the Jiang family.

"You haven't told me your name yet!" At the gate of Jiang's house, Jiang Mo smiled and said to Gu Zheng, "Let's get to know you formally, my name is Jiang Mo."

Gu Zheng looked at the smiling young man in front of him and his heart softened: "My name is Gu Zheng."

"Hey, Gu Zheng, see you next time!"

"See you next time."

I noticed that there was a smile on my face.

dark place.

An Qi poked at An Wu who was beside him with his finger: "Look, the master actually laughed." Gu Zheng didn't laugh before, but he rarely laughed heartily.

An Qi nodded: "Since the death of the Empress, the master has not been so happy for a long time."

"I didn't expect the young son of the Jiang family to be so suitable for the master's eyes."

Back at the Jiang family, Jiang Mo accelerated his investigation of the Jiang family's property. After knowing that the original owner's father's identity was unusual, he decided to hide his identity and secretly went to the capital.

I originally thought that the death of the original owner's father was only related to Jiang Jing, but now it seems that there is a pair of invisible hands behind it controlling all this, and the people behind the scenes are definitely not small.

Who is the one?

——

"Jiang Mo, you can't treat me like this, I'm an old man who follows your father!"

Hu Guanshi knelt on the ground, his voice resentful, he still relied on his identity as an old man of the Jiang family and refused to accept Jiang Mo.

Jiang Mo sat on the main seat with a teacup and said nothing.

The people below were silent, and none of them thought that after a month, Jiang Mo would slap down a steward, and this steward was not promoted by Jiang Hanyu, and even the two sides were still enemies.

"Why can't I treat you like this?" Jiang Mo put down the tea cup and walked down from the main seat. He walked very slowly, but step by step, he seemed to be stepping on the top of the heart, and the person who was crushed couldn't breathe.

He picked up the file on the case table, threw it in front of the steward kneeling on the ground, and said, "Look at it, after you've read it, let's talk about whether I should treat you like this."

Guanshi Hu pretended to be calm and picked up the file on the ground, opened it, and cold sweat dripped down. The dossier records the various crimes that Hu Guanshi has committed since he took office, all of which are not bad.

"Do you have anything else to say?"

"I, plead guilty." Hu Guanshi's arrogance disappeared instantly, he looked at Jiang Mo, his eyes were full of fear, it was terrible, as if there were a pair of invisible eyes Peeping at you, no matter what you do, the other person knows exactly.

"Okay," Jiang Mo walked back to the main seat, "Today is the one-month deadline, and you can make comments now."

Jiang Jing and Jiang Hanyu are not in today's meeting, Jiang Hanyu has already left for the capital, and Jiang Jing was caught by him. The lady was entangled and did not come.

Several stewards, you look at me, I look at you, but did not say anything.

Jiang Mo waited for a while, and when no one spoke, he said, "If everyone has no opinion, then from today, my father's business will officially be taken over by me."

Several stewards handed over: "I have no opinion."

"Okay, let me say a few requirements: first, I won't interfere too much in your business, you can do what you want; second, I don't care who you are promoted, since you are doing things here , it is absolutely not allowed to have two hearts, I don't remember the past. Third, don't do anything that hurts the world, if anyone does it, you have seen the end of Hu Guanshi."

"Whoever manages the property managed by Hu Guanshi before, Do you have any candidates to recommend?"

"I think Chen Siwen is good."

"Merlin is fine too, this guy is brave and has a pioneering spirit."

...

The discussion between you and me among the stewards started, Jiang Mo listened to them for a long time without listening to them discussing the result, so he could only signal them to pause: "You guys go back and think about it, and come to see me with the person you recommended in two days."

"Yes, I will retire."

Outside the door, a steward said, "I didn't see it before, this young master Jiang is not easy."

"Yeah, after all, tiger fathers have no dogs!"

Is it not easy to send Guanshi Hu to court? You know, even the original Jiang He failed to grasp the handle of Mr. Hu.

After everyone left, Jiang Mo stood in front of the window, watching the recovery of everything outside, everything was thriving, and his beautiful eyebrows were slightly curved, he liked this kind of world.

The matter of the Jiang family has come to an end. Next, he should go to the capital.