Chapter 178

Of course, Jiang Mo is going to attend Old Master Gu's birthday banquet. Regardless of whether the relationship between him and Gu Zheng is known to Old Master Gu, he will go to this banquet.

The day of the banquet was very lively. The Gu family's old house, which had been deserted for several years, finally ushered in a lively party. Mr. Gu greeted his old friends in high spirits.

Since Gu Zheng took charge of the Gu family, Mr. Gu has not shown his face in front of the public for a long time. Outsiders have various speculations about the relationship between the grandfather and grandson of the Gu family. Some people said that after Gu Zheng came to power, he was afraid that Mr. Gu would take back his power, so he didn't let Mr. Gu appear in front of outsiders. Otherwise, why haven't we heard any news about Mr. Gu these years.

No matter how the outside world spreads it, it will not affect the Gu family, and they dare not say these words in front of the Gu family. This time, Gu Zheng is going to hold a 70th birthday for Mr. Gu. Many people are thinking, is Mr. Gu I finally got rid of the shackles of my grandson and was about to come out to "make trouble".

The relationship between Gu Zheng and Jiang Mo is no longer a secret. After the live broadcast of the accident, someone recognized Gu Zheng's identity. Zheng let things develop without control.

According to Jiang Mo's instructions, the people in the studio did not give any explanation for the live broadcast, which was a disguised admission of the relationship between the two, but they sent someone to watch, and did not allow anyone to reveal Gu Zheng's true identity.

Netizens did not give up, and resorted to various methods. One day passed, two days passed... many days passed, and the person who vowed to reveal the identity of the man gave up. A stack of keyboards, no more checks.

It's not that everyone doesn't know the identity of the man who unexpectedly appeared in the live broadcast, but what if they know, they don't dare to expose this matter without the permission of the Gu family. One of the mysteries.

Shu Ning, who was hidden in the snow, just saw this news. Because of deceiving Zheng Zhou, he was hidden in the snow during the best period of his career development, and the star road collapsed. Now he not only hates Jiang Mo, but also hates Zheng Zhou. How could he not hate others for causing him so far.

He also didn't think about it, if he hadn't done so many unnecessary things, and hadn't set up a plan to destroy Lin Zimo after he returned to China, how could he be in this state.

Looking at the scene full of warmth on the screen, Shu Ning only felt pain in his eyes. He couldn't figure out why he ended up in such a field today. Everything was developing according to his plan, but in the end not only did he not bring down Lin Zimo, And folded himself in.

He was not reconciled, and a voice in his heart kept telling him that the development of things should not be like this, that he should be a rising star in the entertainment industry, and that he should reap perfect love, instead of living in a small rental car like he is now. The house hides and hides, like a mouse shouting and beating during a festival.

He will never know that what he is going through now is far worse than what Lin Zimo suffered in the original world. After all, he is just hidden in the snow, and there is no ruthless person hiding in the dark, always thinking about dragging him into a deeper abyss .

Shu Ning watched the video as if torturing himself, his eyes were burning with jealousy, unwillingness, remorse, and all-or-nothing ruthlessness, and he didn't want to let go of any of those who caused him to this point.

Jiang Mo has Mrs. Gu behind him, and Mrs. Gu takes such good care of him that he can't move for a while, but Zheng Zhou, the man who has been entangled with him for many years, since he is in the first grade of junior high school, don't blame him for being in the second grade of junior high school. .