Chapter 145

The final battle was unexpectedly smooth. With the secret weapon provided by Monroe, these strange beasts that should not have appeared were wiped out, and the whereabouts of the people behind them were also exposed.

The matter involved a lot. The turmoil caused by the second prince has not yet subsided. The news of some people raising wild animals in captivity is rampant. The empire is in turmoil. Under pressure, the emperor had to personally order these people to be dealt with.

The power of the second prince was completely disintegrated, and the emperor declared that he was unwell, and it was said that he was located in Caesar. At this point, the Rhine Empire ushered in a new master.

Before that, Caesar entered the palace alone once, and when he came back, he had a very ugly face, hugged Jiang Mo tightly, buried his head by his neck, remained silent for a long time, and asked in a hoarse voice: "Momo, you won't leave Mine, right?"

Jiang Mo stroked his hair gently, without asking him what happened, and assured him, "Don't worry, I won't leave you."

The arms around his waist tightened even more.

Caesar didn't say anything, but Jiang Mo could guess that the emperor must have told him some old things when he came to him, which may involve Caesar's biological mother.

In the development line of the original world, there was no such thing as the eldest prince waking up. With the support of the family behind him, the second prince firmly held the power of the empire.

In that time and space, there was also a riot of alien beasts, but without the power of Jiang Mo's soul, although the empire won the final victory, it suffered heavy losses. All the males of the previous empress family who went to the battlefield were either killed or injured. Under the deliberate connivance of his father, this family gradually faded out of the stage of history.

The appearance of Jiang Mo rewrote the ending of countless people. First of all, the second prince's plan failed. The Jiang family is still the Jiang family, but it is stronger than before. It was also a war, but this time, countless casualties were reduced, and the one who finally ascended to the throne was no longer the second prince who tried to make a name for himself, but a real hero of the empire.

The next day, a letter came out from the palace, and it was said that the eldest prince Xi Ze was located.

The moment the emperor abdicated, Jiang Mo received the power of the world that broke the plot. Caesar was injured a lot in this battle, and Jiang Mo specially gave him a little power. , the power of the world is more useful to Caesar.

The new emperor's wedding was held together with the new emperor's enthronement ceremony. Before that, the two announced their identities in "Chaos Continent". At the call of everyone, they decided to hold the wedding in the game after the wedding in the real world. One.

Nishizawa and Jiang Mo met in the game and decided to hold their wedding in the game. The love story between the two was widely circulated, and many people were eager to log in to the game, waiting for the wedding day.

They couldn't participate in weddings in the real world, and there were not so many restrictions in the game. For a while, the game "Chaos Continent" was extremely popular.

Jiang Mo was wearing a pure white dress, standing side by side with Caesar on the high platform, accepting everyone's blessings. Caesar took Jiang Mo's hand and made a solemn oath. Jiang Mo returned the same love, and the two embraced and kissed.

The wedding of the emperor and empress is a national event. Although there are very few people who are eligible to participate in this wedding, there will be a simultaneous live broadcast on the star network.

Both Jiang Mo and Nishizawa's looks are beyond ordinary, and their status and status are here. The live broadcast has not yet started, and many people are already squatting in the live broadcast room.

[Fat Huhu: In my lifetime, my former male god and the current male god will be together. Let's celebrate together and spread flowers! ]

[Brother is a soldier: Celebrate everywhere, such as id, my brother is a soldier, this is the first time he is on the battlefield this year, I would like to solemnly thank Mr. Jiang Mo and Mr. Meng Nuo here, without them developing a method to deal with alien beasts in time, I don't know if my brother will be able to come back safely this time. Of course, I would like to thank the soldiers who defended the empire. Without them, we would not have such a stable life. ]

[The most handsome soldier: I am also grateful. Someone in my family joined the army. When he came back, he told us that this time the alien beasts are very difficult to deal with. A little carelessness may cause heavy casualties. I can't say how it involves confidentiality. Here, I want to curse some people, those who associate with strange beasts for personal gain, I wish you a bad death! ! ! 】

[La Mancha: When I saw those news on the star network, I almost went crazy, those people will die! 】

The alien beasts were all strangled outside the Emperor Star. Considering various reasons, the relevant data of the alien beasts were not released. Has Jiang Mo's true ability.

So far, the outside world only knows that Meng Nuo and Jiang Mo have worked out a method to deal with those strange beasts together. This method has little effect on the naturally grown strange beasts, but the specific method has not been revealed.

[Ai from Hyacinth: Today is a good day, the topic is turning back, turning back, by the way, wasn't there a CP building for the devil and the elves before? How are you all in the building? ]

[The woods are getting bigger: Not good! The first thing I knew about the queen was because he was with an npc in the game produced by my company. I was so addicted to the elf prince and the devil king. When I found out that Jiang Mo was going to be with your majesty, my heart was broken. Is the CP just like this? I never expected that it would turn around. The Demon King and His Majesty are actually the same person! ! ! ]

[Grapefruit loves lemons: +1, when I first heard the news, tears rolled down my face, but now I'm so happy, hahaha, I've already got the ticket for the game wedding, I want Go to the wedding of my fan cp in person! ]

[I love to drink soda: Jealousy makes me unrecognizable, I want to go too, but I didn't get the ticket, I burst into tears t﹏t]

[I don't understand Huahua World: Don't be afraid, inside information, it will be back in two days Tickets will be issued, and if you don't grab them, you still have a chance. ]...

When the couple appeared on the screen, the barrage became a red blessing: Happy wedding, happy marriage for a hundred years!

On a small planet not far from Emperor Star, a male with a scar on his face wandered into the tavern, randomly picked a place by the side and sat down, opened a bottle of cheap wine.

There was a lot of noise in the tavern, drinking one glass after another, and vaguely heard someone at the next table discussing the just-finished wedding.

"I heard that your new majesty has a deep affection for that young master of the Jiang family. The wedding ceremony and enthronement ceremony were held on the same day, and there is a game in some game..."

"No, that game is called "" "Chaos Continent" is said to be specially developed to relieve the boredom of the young master of the Jiang family, and the empress has made love in this game!"

""Chaos Continent"? My nephew likes to play this game, and I will play it later Playing, maybe I can kidnap a daughter-in-law back, haha."

"You can do it..."

Unconsciously clenched the wine glass, feeling the pain in his heart, Leviel leaned on the table, couldn't help laughing in a low voice . The laughter became louder and louder, and the guests at the next table were annoyed by his sudden laughter, so they stood up abruptly:

"What's the noise, what's the noise!" Seeing that the person didn't respond, he stepped forward In two steps, he grabbed his collar and shouted: "I told you not to laugh, did you hear me!"

"Drunk!" It's no point arguing with a drunk.

Ignoring the movement of the person coming, Leviel closed his eyes, and there seemed to be a pale young man running towards him in small steps in front of him, panting: "Leville, I heard that you have signed up for the Noah Dabi, I will go to you Come on, Levile is so good, he will definitely win..."

He lost, in the chaotic tavern, in a corner that no one noticed, Levile burst into tears, he thought he didn't care, he was wrong, so good A person, how stupid he was at the beginning, will let him down again and again.

What's the use of thinking about it now, it's too late, that person doesn't need him anymore, he has already found a better home. That person is better than him in terms of background and ability. Most importantly, he can see from that person's eyes that his feelings for Jiang Mo are not impurity.

Different from him, different, huh.

In the splendid palace, amidst the sound of solemn ceremony and music, the newlyweds in formal gowns looked at each other, their gazes filled with unresolved love.

Once you love, you will never regret it.

"I am willing to become a legal partner with him. From today on, we will have and support each other. Whether it is good or bad, poor or rich, sick or healthy, we will love and cherish each other, and death will not separate us."

"I love You."

"I love you too."

——

"Dinglingling——"

"Dinglingling——"

"Dinglingling——" the

alarm clock rang persistently, and a thin white wrist stretched out from under the quilt, groping He touched the alarm clock by the bed and pressed it.

Huh, no more.

The person in the quilt turned over and was about to go back to sleep, when the originally quiet cell phone vibrated crazily, and the person on the bed lifted the quilt, revealing a pale face.

Squinting his eyes and pressing the answer button, a voice with hidden anger came out through the phone: "Master Lin, do you still remember that you have work this morning?

" He plucked his hair, and replied casually: "I remember, what's wrong?"

The person on the other side of the phone suppressed his anger and said, "Since you remember, why don't you hurry over here, do you think you are still the big star in the past?"

"Oh. "Answered neither salty nor light.

The person on the other side of the phone ignored his reaction and said to himself: "I found this opportunity for you with great difficulty. You have to hurry up. I have sent the notice to your email. Come here quickly."

After finishing speaking, Hang up the phone hastily.

The light on the screen gradually disappeared, and the person sitting on the bed lowered his eyes, trying to suppress all the emotions in his eyes.

Touching the screen, the light on the phone turned on again, the curtains in the room were closed tightly, and the faint blue light on the screen became the only light source in the room.

In a dark room, on a big bed in a mess, a man in pajamas clutched his chest. He lowered his head, his neck and back curved in an arc, and a slow and deep laugh escaped from his mouth.

It never occurred to him that the world he entered this time was his previous mission world. In this world, he almost, almost succeeded in getting rid of the system. Unfortunately, an accident made his previous efforts come to naught.

He remembered that the system had said before that missioners like them had only one chance to enter each small world, and it was impossible to enter the world they had been to a second time. He flipped through the plot of the world, and it was exactly the same as the world he had been to.

what is the problem?