Chapter 114

Gu Zheng also saw him at a glance, and even saw the complicated expression on his face, and felt baffled, his cousin has been like this for the past few days, always looking at him with a very complicated expression, and every time he wanted to speak And stop, but don't say anything.

Gu Zheng never cared about the opinions of other people except Jiang Mo, and he forgot about Gu Qiao's strangeness in a blink of an eye.

At this moment, Gu Qiao's mood is very complicated. He doesn't know if it's because his cousin treats him as himself, so he never hides it from him. He has seen his cousin with the brother next to him many times, but his cousin treats him like that. Brother is obviously unusual, even if he wants to deceive himself and others, he can't do it.

He used to have no scruples in calling the brother next to Gu Zheng his cousin because he knew that this brother named "Jiang Mo" was given to the general by His Majesty, but now that Gu Zheng and the emperor are getting together, Jiang Mo How do you look at it, what should I do about the marriage on his cousin?

The more he thought about it, the more he felt that this was not going to work. Gu Qiao felt that he should talk to his cousin.

Pushing aside the surrounding crowd, Gu Qiao struggled to walk to Gu Zheng's side, first greeted them in a low voice, Jiang Mo replied with a smile, Gu Zheng's face was cold, and he didn't care about Gu Qiao who disturbed the world between him and Jiang Mo. good face.

Gu Qiao lamented in his heart: Look at Gu Zheng, if you have a beauty and forget about your brother, it's better to be a cousin, who is gentle and sincerely loves her cousin, he must ask clearly, and can't let her cousin fail such a good cousin.

He glanced around, the performance was about to start, Gu Qiao decided to wait for the performance to start before asking.

Amidst the sound of gongs and drums, performers in different costumes walked out of the crowd. They were taller than Dachen people, their faces were painted with colorful patterns, and they wore tall hats with their arms exposed. Dance your body.

The sound was loud, and there were applause from the people all around. Jiang Mo stood on tiptoe and looked in through the gaps in the crowd.

He watched carefully, and after Gu Qiao made sure that Jiang Mo's attention was on the performance, he heard Gu Zheng's secret voice.

Gu Qiao: "Cousin, what is going on with you and sister-in-law?"

Gu Zheng protected Jiang Mo, and replied impatiently: "What's the matter? Your cousin and I are on good terms."

Gu Qiao broke the casserole and asked to the end: "Then what is the rumor about you and Your Majesty?"

Without waiting for Gu Zheng replied, and he continued to persuade: "I didn't say it, cousin, you have to be single-minded, you can't eat what's in the bowl and look at what's in the pot. My sister-in-law is so nice, you can't do anything to offend her! Do you think Think, Your Majesty Sangong Sixth Court, even if we are with you, it's just for fun, even though he is the emperor, but..."

Gu Zheng's face darkened as he heard it, and he had to interrupt him: "You think about it all day long. What? Where does Your Majesty have Sangong and Sixth Court?"

"No, cousin, this is your fault," Gu Qiao tried to reason with his cousin, "Even if he is the emperor, he can't meddle in other people, besides he I have married you and my sister-in-law, is it interesting to join you now? Cousin, you have to be firm, my sister-in-law is so good, don't let my sister-in-law

feel sorry for her!" Qiao thought that he was in two boats, that he was a scumbag, and while he was flirting with Jiang Mo, he was ambiguous with the man in the palace. That's right, Gu Qiao didn't have a face saint, so he didn't know that Jiang Mo and the emperor were the same person.

Will Gu Zheng tell him at this time? No, the secret that His Majesty and Jiang Mo are the same person, he wished that only he knew, he pushed his head that was getting closer and closer, "You don't have to worry about my affairs, besides, Momo himself doesn't mind "

Of course I don't mind, it's all because of my own mind, but Gu Qiao didn't know, he felt that he had underestimated Gu Zheng, after a long time, it turned out that his cousin was a natural scum, or the kind who didn't realize it .

He felt worthless for his future cousin, and persuaded him earnestly: "Cousin, you can't do this, you will hurt my sister-in-law's heart, it's not good to be on two boats, there is a danger of capsizing at any time." The future cousin sister-in-law has a good impression, so she naturally wants to speak for him, what kind of person does the emperor want, why did she just fall in love with Gu Zheng?

"My sister-in-law said she didn't care, but she might feel uncomfortable in her heart. You can't listen to his family, you have to put yourself in his shoes..."

Gu Qiao was like a bee, buzzing in Gu Zheng's ears non-stop. Gu Zheng was so annoyed by him that he said in a low voice, "It's over? Shut up when you're done!"

Gu Qiao stopped abruptly, The fear of Gu Zheng in his heart has never diminished. Seeing that Gu Zheng seemed to be really angry, he lowered his head and dared not speak any more.

He lowered his head, so he didn't see Jiang Mo's smile that almost reached his lips.

Jiang Mo really didn't expect that Gu Qiao, who had only met a few times, would say these words for him. He knew how much Gu Zheng was afraid of Jiang Mo, but he was so afraid of Gu Zheng that he was willing to ask Gu Zheng for him. An explanation...

Jiang Mo poked Gu Zheng's arm through his sleeve, and mouthed to Gu Zheng when he looked over. Gu Zheng held that hand silently, and said to Gu Qiao via voice transmission: "Jiang Mo and His Majesty are the same person."

In one sentence, it was like a thunderbolt from the heavens, blasting Gu Qiao's outside and inside.

No, no, what Gu Zheng said just now, Jiang Mo and His Majesty are the same person!

fake! It must be fake! ! !

He must be dreaming!

Looking at the two of them in a daze, Gu Zheng was staring at him with a dark face, and Jiang Mo beside him was also looking at him with a smile, his eyes were clear.

God! The conversation between him and Gu Zheng must have been heard by Jiang Mo, no, His Majesty heard it, and secretly slapped himself in the heart, and Gu Qiao showed the two of them a smile that was uglier than crying.

"It's so ugly." Gu Zheng disliked it.

Jiang Mo looked sideways, and he didn't know who was trying to scare his poor little cousin.

Gu Qiao looked back and forth between the two of them several times, swallowed hard, and stammered, "Your Majesty, Your Majesty?"

Under his disbelieving gaze, Jiang Mo nodded.

Gu Qiao is going crazy, Jiang Mo is His Majesty? The gentle and caring little brother turned out to be a decisive and tyrannical king? ! ! !

Juggling was unbearable anymore, and regardless of whether it was a vacation he had worked so hard to get, Gu Qiao left the crowd in a daze, like a wandering spirit.

Jiang Mo poked the soft flesh on Gu Zheng's waist with his other hand, and said worriedly, "If he's like this...do you need someone to watch over him?" It seemed like a severe blow.

"Don't worry about him, he's thick-skinned." Gu Zheng grabbed his other hand, put both hands in his arms, and asked, "Will you still watch?"

"Look." She nestled into Gu Zheng's arms, turned her back to Gu Zheng and faced the performance venue.

At this time, the performer drank a sip of spirits and spewed out a long fire dragon with a "huh", which immediately attracted applause.

Jiang Mo couldn't take his eyes off it, and when Gu Zheng was thinking about whether to find someone to learn this skill and then perform it regularly for Jiang Mo, he suddenly heard Jiang Mo's voice:

"Tell me, who are these people from?"

"Is there something wrong with these people?" Gu Zheng only knew that a group of performers came to the capital, and they were very popular. He really didn't think about where these people came from, and whether there would be any conspiracy behind them.

Jiang Mo looked straight ahead and shook his head lightly, "There is no problem now." Whether there will be any problems in the future is hard to say.

After all, these people were the direct factors leading to the death of the original owner.

He also came to see it, only to think of it. After the original owner was pulled from the throne, he was locked up in a separate courtyard, and he was not allowed to leave or enter. The people in his harem who were willing to follow were all sent by the left minister, which is also ridiculous. None of the concubines he loves so much She is willing to come here with him to endure hardships, but only Mrs. Ru, who has been neglected for two years, is willing to be with him.

After the original owner was imprisoned in another courtyard, no one came to see him, as if he was forgotten by everyone. He and Mrs. Ru were self-sufficient and lived easily. Unfortunately, thieves entered the yard later, and Mrs. Ru blocked the knife for him ,died.

After the death of a person, this place was remembered by those people in the court. These people began to look for a sense of presence in the original owner. They were all powerful and powerful people who had suffered in the hands of the original owner. They came here to trouble the original owner. , a typical "I'm happy to see you not doing well" mentality.

The original owner was tortured by them, so one night, Zuo Xiang brought a group of foreigners to the yard, saying that he wanted to show the original owner something new, but the original owner died that night, tortured to death. A dignified generation of emperors ended his short and absurd life in this way.

Absurdity is the evaluation given to him by later generations, saying that he was trying to meddle in the government as a brother. Fortunately, he discovered it early and did not cause a catastrophe. The Zuo Xiang and others became the great heroes of this dynasty, although this dynasty ended soon up.

Jiang Mo scoffed at this, personal ability has nothing to do with status, so what if they pulled the original owner from the throne, the country was destroyed in a few years, and these people dared to put money on their faces.

After Gu Zheng sent Jiang Mo back to the palace, he left the palace again and rushed straight to the barracks. He was a little concerned about what Jiang Mo said, and he had to find out about those aliens. Anyone who could threaten Jiang Mo's existence, should be erased.

In the barracks, he met Gu Qiao who was still in a trance, and pulled him when he was about to hit a pillar, "Gu Qiao, how do you walk?"

"Cousin..."

Gu Qiao's eyes were blank. God, Gu Zheng furrowed his brows with such a shocked look, shook Gu Qiao's shoulders a few times and asked, "What's the matter with you, are you in a trance?"

What's the matter?

Gu Qiao glanced at Gu Zheng with accusing eyes, and thought, "If it weren't for you, would I have been so frightened?"

Thinking of himself who has always been called His Majesty's cousin, Gu Qiao felt a little flustered. His cousin is really powerful. The dignified king of a country is willing to let go of his identity for him, hide his identity and go out to play in the palace, and never put on airs in front of his cousin. , What kind of luck did his cousin have in his previous life!

Gu Qiao didn't want to admit the envy, jealousy and hatred in his heart at all.

How is Gu Qiao's mental activity? Gu Zheng is not curious at all. Seeing someone sober, he ordered: "Today's group of aliens, you take someone to investigate.

" It hasn't been a day or two since people came to the capital, and nothing major has happened in the capital.

"There is no change for the time being," Gu Zheng narrowed his eyes, "As long as there is a conspiracy, you can find clues no matter how deep you hide. You take the second team of hidden spirits to go, don't startle the snake."

Gu Qiao didn't ask any more questions. Yin Lingwei, presumably this group of people is not as simple as it appears.