Chapter 30

Xiao Zhou drove Jiang Mo to the recording location of the show, but Lin Yan didn't follow him. Jiang Mo's change of agent was directly intervened by the upper management of the company.

During the make-up period, Xiao Zhou went out to answer a phone call, and his face was very bad when he came back.

"What's wrong?" The makeup team was brought by Jiang Mo. There were no outsiders in this room. Seeing Xiao Zhou's face slumped, he asked.

"Brother Jiang, the show team has temporarily changed the guests."

"Change of guests?" Jiang Mo remembers that the five guests in this episode of "Dream Star Show" are himself, Xiao Xiao, the traffic florist, Internet singer Chen Siyuan, comedian Wang Chaochao, and Amateur Mao Xiaoyu. They met before the official recording of the show, and they were all well-rounded people, and they got along fairly well.

"It was said that Mr. Wang Chaochao couldn't come, and the substitute guest was Su Huaiqing."

Xiao Zhou had no affection for Su Huaiqing, especially after working with Jiang Mo, he learned about the grievances between the two, and his impression of Su Huaiqing had risen to disgust .

Jiang Mo was silent, and only now received the news that the replacement was a temporary decision, but it was not clear which harem helped Su Huaiqing this time.

Not long after, the chief director led Su Huaiqing to meet people. To be honest, before meeting Jiang Mo, the chief director was very uneasy. Among the guests they invited in this episode, Jiang Mo was the most famous, and everyone in the circle knew that Jiang Mo didn't like to be in variety shows, and now the above is forcing it. Stuffing Su Huaiqing in, I wonder if Jiang Mo would feel offended.

"Hello, Mr. Jiang, this is a new substitute guest, Su Huaiqing. I'll bring him here to recognize him." The director's attitude is enthusiastic, but not flattering.

"Hello, Teacher Jiang." Su Huaiqing said hello obediently. He and Jiang Mo looked alike, but their temperament was slightly different.

"Hello." Jiang Mo smiled and held Su Huaiqing's outstretched hand.

After a brief conversation, the chief director took Su Huaiqing to leave, and they also needed to meet the rest.

"Brother Jiang?"

"It's alright." Jiang Mo sat back in the chair, despite Su Huaiqing's calm expression, but Jiang Mo knew that Su Huaiqing's heart was definitely not as calm as she appeared to be.

Indeed, when Su Huaiqing returned to the separate dressing room, he tore off the disguised calmness. With a strange expression on his face, he murmured: This is impossible, impossible, that person clearly promised that Jiang Mo's face would never recover, how could it be?

What shocked him the most was the moment he saw Jiang Mo's face, that face was as smooth as ever, except for the light red marks, there was no trace of any injuries. He pinched himself hard, so he didn't lose his temper on the spot.

If it weren't for the scruples of the acceptance of the people here, there would be no marks left on Jiang Mo's face now.

When recording the show, Su Huaiqing didn't act as a demon, he is not a real newcomer, and he knows the proportions. He has only debuted for a year, and he doesn't have any works that he can produce. Now it is a show on the back door. With so many eyes staring at the scene, he is not good at making small moves.

After the recording, Su Huaiqing stopped Jiang Mo in the background.

"You're not Jiang Mo, are you?" Although it was a question, it was affirmative.

Su Huaiqing undoubtedly knows "Jiang Mo" very well. After being crushed on his head for so many years in his previous life, Su Huaiqing's life is full of the shadow of "Jiang Mo". After his rebirth, in order to completely destroy him, he carefully studied it. The character of "Jiang Mo".

Jiang Mo pretended to be the original owner and would not deliberately ooc, but after all, the real personality is different, and he will handle things with his own style, so it is not surprising that Su Huaiqing discovered it.

What Su Huaiqing expected did not happen, Jiang Mo looked at him calmly, and asked, "I'm not Jiang Mo, are you?"

Su Huaiqing narrowed her eyes dangerously, with a threat in her tone, "You know me What do you mean!"

"Sorry, I don't know what you're talking about." Jiang Mo's tone remained the same.

Su Huaiqing opened his mouth and was about to say something when Xiao Zhou hurried over and panted, "Brother Jiang, someone is looking for someone outside."

Su Huaiqing swallowed what he was about to say, he gave Jiang Mo a complicated look and turned to leave.

"Brother Jiang, are you all right?" Xiao Zhou knew that Su Huaiqing had hurt Jiang Mo, and worried that Jiang Mo would be bullied again. After the recording, he hurried to find him. Sure enough, he saw Su Huaiqing and Jiang Mo alone together.

"It's okay, you just said someone was looking for me?" Jiang Mo asked as he went downstairs.

"That's right, it's Mr. Gu."

"Gu Zheng?" Jiang Mo thought this was an excuse Xiao Zhou made casually, but he didn't expect that someone really came to him.

"No, it's Mr. Gu Shangcheng."

Gu Shangcheng, why would he come to him at this time?

Gu Shangcheng stood beside the car, saw them walk out of the building, and walked up to them quickly.

"Mr. Gu came to see me at this time, what's the matter?" Jiang Mo didn't remove his makeup. In the night, the pale pink eyeshadow made the face more charming than usual.

Gu Shangcheng shook his head and replied: "Is there something to talk about for a while? It's in that cafe."

Looking in the direction Gu Shangcheng pointed, there is indeed a cafe there, simple black and white tones, showing A kind of atmospheric beauty.

Jiang Mo guessed that he might want to tell him about Su Huaiqing, and agreed.

Xiao Zhou was worried that Jiang Mo was alone, and the three walked towards the opposite cafe together.

After the three of them left, Su Huaiqing walked out of the shadows and saw Gu Shangcheng parked the car here, and he was delighted to think that Gu Shangcheng was here to pick him up. Since that day, Gu Shangcheng has never seen him alone again.

He stayed in the corner the whole time, watching Jiang Mo come out, Gu Shangcheng greeted him, and the three of them left together. Jealousy grows wildly in his heart, Jiang Mo, and Jiang Mo again, even if he changes their encounter, will Gu Shangcheng still come together with Jiang Mo?

Completely different from what Su Huaiqing imagined, there was no pink bubble between Jiang Mo and Gu Shangcheng, not to mention, Xiao Zhou was sitting next to him.

"I asked you to meet today because I want to talk to you about Su Huaiqing." They haven't broken up yet, but it's only a matter of time. He wants to do the last thing for him before they break up.

"Some things, I think you have the right to know," Gu Shangcheng smiled bitterly, "Perhaps you already know."

He put a document on the table and pushed it towards Jiang Mo.

Jiang Mo picked up the document, opened it and glanced at it. Inside was evidence that Su Huaiqing hired someone to disfigure the original owner.

After closing the document, Jiang Mo asked, "Give these things directly to me, aren't you afraid that I will deal with Su Huaiqing? If I remember correctly, you two are lovers."

Gu Shangcheng shook his head, his tone was bitter, "It won't be so soon. , I came this time to apologize to you for him. I'm sorry. I know I don't have the position to say this, and I don't expect you to forgive him. It's just that he owes you an apology. As his current boyfriend, I Say it for him."

Gu Shangcheng has also figured out these days that his feelings for Su Huaiqing are not love, Su Huaiqing has been acting when he is with him, and he can't see Su Huaiqing's true feelings for him. In this case, it is better to separate, and the two of them will not feel happy if they are barely together.

Returning the document to Gu Shangcheng, Jiang Mo's tone was flat: "You don't have to do this, Su Huaiqing's mistakes should naturally be borne by him."

"I know."

Jiang Mo ate a small cake and turned his eyes out of the window, which happened to be not far away. The man's gloomy eyes met, and both sides were stunned for a moment, then turned their eyes away at the same time.

It is Su Huaiqing.

"Mr. Gu, I saw Su Huaiqing."

Gu Shangcheng followed Jiang Mo's line of sight and saw Su Huaiqing's back hurriedly leaving.

"Excuse me." Gu Shangcheng picked up the suit jacket on the back of the chair and chased out.

After eating the sweet food on the table, Jiang Mo got up and said, "Let's go back too."

The broadcast time of the show happened to coincide with the release of Li Yang's album on the same day. With Li Yang as a living sign, there is no worry about sales, which is surprising. Yes, the demand for the album is far greater than the number estimated by the work team.

The Internet exploded again.

Li Yang and Jiang Mo were on the hot search together.

Lemon grapefruit: ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah!

Mo Shangren Ruyu: It's so beautiful, the MV has the effect of a blockbuster, and Li Yang and Jiang Mo, how can you be so good-looking!

I love Young Master: I am so distressed, the sacrifice of beauty has melted my heart.

Perfect Quiet: Upstairs, upstairs, pay attention to the director of the mv, is that the Robert I imagined? !

Moshangren Ruyu: It's Robert, I heard that Director Robert has a good relationship with Li Yang, ah! It's amazing, the song is good, the mv is good, no, I'm going to buy, buy, buy.

Mo Shangren Ruyu: God! It's sold out so quickly, are you the devil?

Li Yang's kitten: I'm fast, I've already grabbed several! !

I love Young Master: Several +1 's

...

The director of "Dream Star Show" watched the broadcast volume of this episode soar, and laughed hard to the ears. He didn't expect Jiang Mo to bring him such a big surprise. This episode has more plays than the previous two episodes combined.

——Li

Yang walked into the ward with his mobile phone and said with a smile, "Your children are really amazing, my albums are in short supply now."

Gu Zheng sat on the hospital bed, his injuries were almost healed, and he could be discharged at any time.

Hearing Li Yang mention Jiang Mo, Gu Zheng couldn't help softening his expression, and said to Yourong, "Of course."

Li Yang jokingly said: "I can't see it, I can't see it, it's already..."

"Sooner or later, we will be together." Gu Zheng interrupted Li Yang, "I'm going to go back to China, and you have to go back too. Right?"

"Let's go back together then."

Li Yang had returned to China during this period. Not only did he return to China, but he also flew to several other countries to promote the new album. If you count the days, he has spent a lot of time in Paris.

"How's your relationship with Jiang Xiaomo?" After getting to know him, Li Yang often called Jiang Mo Jiang Xiaomo because of his age. Jiang Mo protested several times to no avail, so he didn't care what he called.

This time Gu Zheng's expression was more gentle. Li Yang had never seen such an expression on Gu Zheng's face before, so he hurriedly interrupted Gu Zhengxiu's loving words: "You don't have to say it, I know it."

Gu Zheng was not dissatisfied with being interrupted. , said: "My ticket has already been booked, you can contact Lu Ming directly and leave tonight."

Li Yang was stunned: "So anxious?"

It turned out that Gu Zheng was even more anxious than he thought, two hours later , they have arrived at the airport.

For the first time, Li Yang saw Gu Zheng's swift and resolute work, and he felt dizzy until he got on the plane.

Before boarding the plane, Gu Zheng sent Jiang Mo a text message with just four words:

I'm back.