Chapter 60

Time passed, and Gu Zheng did not come to Huaguo until the end of the year. He called Jiang Mo to tell Jiang Mo that someone at home was sick and he could not leave for the time being.

Gu Zheng was really busy when he went back this time. The old man Layson relapsed and was in the intensive care unit. The burden of the Layson family was all on Gu Zheng, not to mention the time to see Jiang Mo, he is now I can't wait to break one person into two for use.

The company's affairs are a little easier. After all, he has taken over the company for a while, and all the people who should be cleaned up have been cleaned up, and no one will come out to be a demon at this time. The difficulty is that on the family side, the illness of Mr. Leyson is equivalent to the disappearance of a mountain on the top of everyone's heads. On weekdays, because of the coercion of Mr. Lesson, all those who dared not make trouble now ran out.

While Gu Zheng was busy with all kinds of business affairs, he also had to battle wits and courage with this group of people, which was really exhausting. The only time he had to relax every day was half an hour of regular phone calls with Jiang Mo.

Jiang Mo looked at Gu Zheng getting haggard day by day, but he was distressed but couldn't do anything about it. He couldn't solve everything for him, it was his own life, and he needed to go by himself. Although he can't help him solve external problems, Jiang Mo can still help a little with his own problems.

Every time he made a phone call, Jiang Mo would add a trace of divine soul power to his voice, which could more or less relieve Gu Zheng's mental exhaustion. Because the distance between the two was too far, Jiang Mo could only do this. degree.

Gu Zheng felt refreshed every time he called Jiang Mo. He didn't know it was Jiang Mo's intentional result. He just felt that the power of love was really powerful. Just talking to Jiang Mo for a while, he seemed to be full of energy. Electric, full of energy.

Even though they were separated by more than half of the world, their hearts were indeed connected. Whenever Gu Zheng was tired, he felt that he couldn't carry it anymore. Thinking about Jiang Mo, he felt that he could persevere. Jiang Mo was his. source of power.

The great success of [Mengbao No. 1] has made the world see the potential of Turing technology. Domestic companies, large and small, come to their door to seek cooperation. They can't interfere with No. 1. Is there something else?

At this time, the most regrettable thing is to refuse the people who helped Turing Technology back then. If he reached out to help and formed a good relationship at that time, He Chou would not have the opportunity to cooperate now.

It is a pity that there is no regret medicine in the world. If you miss it, you will miss it. They can only watch those people who helped Turing Technology when it was difficult, and now they are behind Turing Company, enjoying delicious food.

The preparations for [Mengbao No. 2] have already begun. This time Jiang Mo did not participate in the whole process. As the chief designer, Chu Yang will lead the company's employees and researchers sent by Leyson Group to study together.

Jiang Ming, Jiang Mo, Song Yu and the three got together again about [fireworks], at a high-level club with good confidentiality.

Song Yu welcomed the two into the box, "My eldest cousin opened this place, don't worry, there will be no problem."

Since the incident at the last banquet, Song Yu has been talking about [fireworks]. He would be very careful when it came to him, and he didn't want to put people on his side in before everything was found out.

"I went back and asked my family on purpose. Only my grandfather knows about this organization."

The Song family where Song Yu belongs can be said to be an old family in Huaguo. At home, under the leadership of Song Yu's grandfather, Song Wenhua, he broke through the bondage and fought a bloody path.

Of course, the price paid is also painful. It can be said that the road that the Song family has taken is paved with countless bones sent to their families. Fortunately, they finally succeeded, and they did not completely disappear in that war-torn world like other aristocratic families. Era.

Song Yu instructed the waiter in the clubhouse not to disturb anyone for any reason, he closed the door of the room, and after everyone sat down, he continued: "This organization has existed for a long time, so many years have passed, know it exists. Few people are alive."

Song Yu still remembered that his grandfather had a solemn expression when he talked about this organization, and even repeatedly warned him not to provoke this organization, they were all a bunch of lunatics.

"This organization is very low-key, and no one knows what it looks like, where its base is, who its members are, who its managers are, and the world doesn't know anything about it."

"When it doesn't move, it can completely This world disappears, no one knows how it does it, its movements are irregular every time, and what its purpose is, no one knows."

"The last time it appeared, it caused a national sensation. The September 5th incident, this time, we don't know what it will do. We must find a way to dig it out before it moves, and we must not let it create another [September 5th] incident! "

The [September 5th] incident that caused a huge sensation happened sixty years ago. On September 5th, countless people lost their lives because of the same incident, some of them committed suicide, and some were killed.

Just for a ritual, a mysterious ritual that has been passed down, countless people rushed to the arms of the god of death in various ways, many of them high-level people. These dead people all have one thing in common, they all have contact with an organization called [Fireworks].

This case is so bizarre that the country has to block all the events, which has become an unsolved case that cannot be brought up.

"Actually, there is a follow-up to the [September 5th] incident. It's just that the country keeps a close eye on this matter. All those who know this secret choose to rot it in their stomachs and bury it completely over time."

"The mastermind behind this incident is [fireworks]. The country dispatched a large number of troops to completely encircle and suppress this organization. According to the results of that year, this organization should not continue to exist."

"It disappeared for so many years, or it was The people in those days didn't die, or there were insiders holding the flag of [fireworks] to do things, but in fact, the same group of people in the mainland are not the same." Jiang Mo turned the cup in his hand, and he preferred the latter possibility.

"It's hard to say," Song Yu shook his head, "that organization is very evil. My grandfather said that people who dealt with that organization all died because of various reasons, but it was so tight that people in the know chose to keep their mouths shut. If you don't talk about it, it won't cause a new round of panic."

"In this way, it is very likely that they are the same group of people as before," Jiang Ming stood up, "However, it has been more than 60 years since that incident happened. Even if someone is lucky enough to live to this day, if he was twenty years old then, he is now in his eighties, and he can no longer support his ambitions at such an age."

Jiang Ming took a few steps and asked, "[Nine. ] How could those people in the incident choose to die on the same day, how did [Fireworks] do it, and was it through brainwashing?"

"How is it possible, no matter how brainwashed it is, it is impossible to control so many people in a short period of time. He has practiced sorcery." Song Yu lowered his voice, "It's medicine."

"Medicine?" Jiang Mo wondered, in a world without any special abilities, it is absolutely impossible for such a heaven-defying medicine to appear. The rules of the world know how to balance. It will never allow anything that upsets the balance to exist in the world it controls.

No one noticed that when Jiang Ming heard the word "medicine", Jiang Ming's movements stopped, and a moment of panic appeared on his face, which was quickly covered by him. He sat back to his original position and asked curiously, "What kind of medicine is so amazing? I've only heard that hypnosis can control a person's behavior. Is it also possible to use medicine alone

?"

I don't know this point." In order to ease the atmosphere, Song Yu smiled and said, "This should be a high-level secret. Even if my grandfather knew, he couldn't tell me. If one day I don't want to take revenge on the society, he will be forever. A sinner."

"By the way, I asked my grandfather to find out the former owner of [Fireworks], Yi Lin, whose age is unknown."

"Is this person caught?"

Song Yu spread his hands, "No, Guo. The family has launched several siege and suppression campaigns, but they have not caught this person, so the name [Yi Lin] still tried every means to come up with it, because no one has been caught, it is impossible to judge the authenticity of the name."

No one was caught, there was only one name whose authenticity was uncertain, and neither gender nor age was known. Wouldn't that be the same as the ending of the original world?

What is the origin of this organization?

As the end of the year is approaching, a large-scale holiday has begun in China. Jiang Ming and Jiang Mo flew back to City M together.

After two years of absence, Jiang Mo once again set foot on the land of M city. Jiang Mo looked out the window at the hugely changed city and was filled with emotion.

Knowing that her son was coming back today, Mrs. Jiang called her husband up early in the morning and urged him to wash and change clothes, while she sat in front of the dressing table and applied it carefully.

Father Jiang changed his clothes and joked: "You are here to pick up your son, not to see your daughter-in-law, so what are you doing so solemnly?"

"Old Jiang, what you said is wrong, I went to see my son to dress up, what's wrong, two years No, I'm not allowed to dress up to meet them!"

"Yes, of course." Father Jiang had never fought to win Mrs. Jiang, and he raised his hand to express his surrender.

Jiang Mo and Jiang Mo got off the plane and saw Jiang's father and mother standing at the pick-up gate. The two looked at each other and walked towards their parents.

"Dad, Mom."

"It's good to be back, it's good to be back!" After a long absence, Mrs. Jiang's eyes were moist, she held back the tears that were about to fall, and patted the arms of the two children, "Go back first, we made dumplings at home, all It's your favorite stuffing."

Father Jiang's eyes were also slightly red, and he looked at the two talented children with pride. There is no father who is not proud of his son's achievements, big or small, temporary or permanent, and the achievements of his two children are so amazing.

Thinking that Jiang's father and mother can have a good year, Jiang Ming plans to share it with his parents after the Spring Festival. Therefore, for Jiang's father and mother, this year has been very happy.

But with two more people, the family is no longer deserted, and the atmosphere of the Chinese New Year suddenly rises. With two children by her side, Mrs. Jiang was cheerful all day long. Influenced by her, the entire Jiang family was filled with a pleasant atmosphere.

After the New Year, it was time to visit relatives. Father Jiang almost cut off contact with his family. The relatives who were leaving were mainly from Mrs. Jiang's family.

Mrs. Jiang was born into a scholarly family, and the relatives there are very kind. She also really loves the two brothers Jiang Ming and Jiang Mo. Jiang Ming often came to his grandfather's house to play when he was a child, and he was familiar with the relatives here.

Jiang Mo comes here rarely, and has little contact with relatives here, and they are not familiar with each other, but this does not affect their goodwill towards Jiang Mo. Their various measures show that they are sincerely treating Jiang Mo. Strange as a family.

After walking the relatives here, it was already the fifth day of the first lunar month. After breakfast, Jiang Ming stopped Jiang's father and mother, who was about to leave: "Dad, Mom, I have something to tell you."

Jiang's father looked at his son with a serious face After pondering for a moment, he felt that Jiang Ming might have something important to say, "Come to the study with me and tell me." In the

study, Jiang Ming bowed deeply: "Dad, Mom, I'm sorry."

"You child . , what are you doing?" Madam Jiang hurried over and reached out to help Jiang Ming up.

Father Jiang sat in front of the desk. Hearing the words, he put away the gentleness on his face and took a serious attitude: "What are you sorry for?"

Jiang Ming clenched his hands and looked up into Father Jiang's eyes, "Dad, I don't know what to say. Afterwards, do I still have the right to call you like that, but I feel very guilty if I don't say something."

Madam Jiang became anxious, "Aming, don't scare your mother, we can talk about anything, you... ..."

Jiang Ming interrupted Mrs. Jiang's words: "Mom, don't worry, when I finish speaking, if you still recognize my son, I will always be your son."

"I'm not your biological child, yes. Isn't it?" Is

n't it just a sentence, it's not difficult to say it, Jiang Ming ridiculed himself in his heart, he was trapped by such a sentence for several years, and after saying it, he felt a lot easier.

No matter what result he got, he recognized it. Compared to worrying about it all day long, he was afraid that one day someone would reveal the secret. Now that he broke it up, he had a clear conscience.

"Who did you listen to?" Madam Jiang raised her voice, "Aming, don't listen to the nonsense of outsiders, how can you not be our child, we raised you hard, not just to hear you say this? Words!"