Chapter 129

The huge pressure made the demon unable to lift his head, and he was terrified. He only prayed that the strong demon was just passing by and not here to trouble him.

It's a pity that his wish was doomed to fail. After waiting for a long time, he didn't wait for the pressure to disappear. On the contrary, it was getting bigger and bigger. He knew that the strong demon was right in front of him, but he was so pressed that he couldn't look up and could only see the ground. The shadow of the demon clan with wings on its back.

The demons are very puzzled. The news about their business is well-informed. He has inquired. Recently, no top demons from the demons have appeared here. He doesn't care about those who come to participate in the competition. , He has always been confident in his strength, but that was before he met today's demon.

The winged demons are the strongest among the strong. As far as he knows, there are only three winged demons in the demons. One of them is the king of the demons, and the other two are the king's right-hand men. They all stay in the Demon Palace to deal with the affairs of the Demon Race, and rarely leave. So is it one of the three demons that appeared today, or a new winged demon?

No matter what kind of situation it is, he is not able to deal with it. In the face of absolute power, all small moves are paper tigers. This demon dare not make small moves and can only surrender.

"My lord, it's the villain's fault. The villain didn't know that this elf was the prey of the lord, so he shot it rashly. Please spare my life, the lord. The villain will never dare again."

He was just suppressed by the powerful coercion. He couldn't move, but he still had the strength to speak. Seeing that the strong demon was showing his power after the appearance of the black-haired elf, he thought it was his fault for punishing prey that did not belong to him.

He didn't want to be the prey he was about to catch now, he just wanted to leave quickly.

He waited for a long time, but before the strong demon could speak, the pressure on his body was gradually reducing. Thinking that he was let go, he raised his head and took a deep breath.

The strong demon was holding the black-haired elf who appeared later in his arms, saying something softly, sensing his gaze, a pair of dark eyes looked at him, and his eyes were full of sternness. However, this is not what shocked him the most, what surprised him the most was the identity of this strong man:

- Demon King!

Different from the other two races, the Demon Race implements the law of the jungle very thoroughly. The Demon King is the most powerful existence of the Demon Race. In the Demon Race, as long as you have the power, you can get everything you want. If you can defeat the Demon King, then you will become the next Demon King. This is how all previous Demon Kings in the Demon World came from.

The current Demon King is the one who has sat on the throne for the longest time. The Demon Race is aggressive. Many people besieged, but failed to pull him off the throne.

For the current Demon King, the Demon Race is in awe from the bottom of their hearts.

"Wang..."

Under the cold gaze of the demon king, the words behind him were automatically silenced, and he knelt on the ground obediently, willingly expressing his surrender.

"Tell me, what's going on?" Caesar asked reluctantly after being pulled down his sleeve by the man in his arms.

For the demon elf who destroyed the world between him and Jiang Mo, Caesar did not give a good face from the beginning to the end. trouble.

The demons were not sure about His Majesty's attitude, so they didn't dare to lie, so they explained clearly what happened, for fear that His Majesty would be unhappy and destroy themselves.

Phil, who was thrown aside by the demons, struggled to get up from the ground. He didn't know whether the last demons that appeared were good or bad, so he stood aside with his mouth pursed and a complex expression on his face.

When being carried on the shoulders of the demons, Phil was desperate, because his willful demands not only harmed himself, but also put his best friend in danger. When someone appeared, his heart was full of hope and excitement, especially when the other party was an elf with him and was also the object of his worship, he felt that they were saved.

When the demons attacked Jiang Mo, another powerful demon appeared. Phil could feel that the new demon was stronger than the demon who held him hostage. Sure enough, it was a winged demon. .

Jiang Mo pushed away the hand on his waist, dropped from mid-air, walked towards Phil, and asked, "It's so late, and you're still outside?"

Races with low force values ​​like elves are the most Those who abide by the rules of Noah City, people from other races may ignore the rules because of their high strength, but the elves will not. They know their strengths and weaknesses, and they will basically not go out after dark, especially if they go out alone.

Phil glanced at the sky, the moon was in the middle of the sky, and it was already midnight, thinking that it had been the evening before Jiang Mo and the others appeared. He didn't know why, he was in someone else's trap from the beginning to the end.

How long did he stay with this demon who pretended to be a friend, and how long did his real friend disappear? Even Phil, who has always been good-tempered, couldn't help but change his face.

"I was with my friends." Phil took a deep breath, suppressing all the emotions in his heart, "Can I ask him, where did he take my friend?"

He looked in that direction Kneeling Demon Race.

Jiang Mo nodded, feeling very fond of people who can never forget their friends in times of crisis, "Go ask."

"Thank you."

With Caesar watching from the side, the demon was very honest and explained his criminal process , and those who work with him.

Phil was not afraid in the face of danger, stood calmly in front of the demons, and asked questions in a clear manner to reveal the demons' old background.

Jiang Mo crossed his arms and half leaned on the big tree they embraced. He didn't intervene. He settled his own affairs by himself, and it was not in vain for him to save someone.

The questioning over there was still going on, and Caesar slipped to Jiang Mo's side while the two were not paying attention, bowed his head and whispered to him: "Does Momo know that elf?"

Jiang Mo looked up at him and smiled softly, "I don't know "

Then why did you come to rescue him?" If it was someone he knew, Caesar could still comfort himself, but he would never admit that he was jealous because he was running around for someone he didn't know.

"There are so many reasons. If you see it, you will be saved." Jiang Mo half closed his eyes, his face showing a little tiredness.

Caesar stared at him for a while, sighed as if resigned to his fate, put him in his arms, and kissed him lightly on the hair, "I've always been here, and I won't leave."

Jiang Mo let him hold him obediently, It took a long time before he replied in a low voice with the word "yes".

After Phil finished communicating with the demons, he looked up and saw the two hugging each other. He was not sure whether he should disturb them. Jiang Mo had already withdrawn from Caesar's arms and took the lead towards the southwest direction of Jade Forest. go.

Caesar followed closely behind, and the demons were controlled by him to follow. Phil thought of his friend who had been taken away for a long time, so he gritted his teeth and followed.

To the southwest is the hiding place of the friend he got from the demons.

With Caesar watching, the demons were honest along the way, not daring to make any small moves. Phil followed Jiang Mo silently, and finally spoke to Jiang Mo in a low voice when Caesar looked away.

"Moore, thank you very much this time. If you have anything to do in the future, just tell me what I can do, and I will definitely do it!

" Elves, I naturally want to help." The depressed mood comes and goes quickly, and he saves people just by hand, just like he said just now, "save when you see it", not for reward.

"Mole, you saved me once, no matter what, I will remember this kindness." Phil's eyes were shining brightly, like bright stars in the night sky, "Mole, I really admire you, I've watched all your matches, really, there's no elf who can do what you do!" Both

he and his friend were saved, the boulder in his heart fell, and after settling down his sleeping friend, Phil ran to Jiang Mo showed his love to him, and the excitement of seeing his idol broke out in the rebirth after the catastrophe. Phil, who hadn't rested all night and didn't feel tired, prepared a super rich breakfast for Jiang Mo.

Phil's cooking skills are very good. Jiang Mo and Caesar have eaten hotel meals in Noah City for the past few days. Although they booked the best hotel, the food is not bad. It can be compared with Phil's cooking. Up, or slightly inferior.

After waking up to eat such delicious food, Jiang Mo was in a good mood and wanted to take Phil back to be a cook. People in this world don't pay much attention to appetite, and most of them can get it done with a tube of nutrient solution. Jiang Mo has been here for so long, and this is the first time he has eaten something that suits his taste.

Seeing Jiang Mo eating happily, Phil smiled and rolled his eyes. It is really a very happy thing for someone to appreciate his cooking skills.

When the last dish was served, Phil wiped his hands and said happily, "If Moore likes it, you can come to me later."

Jiang Mo nodded, and the two exchanged contact information.

After breakfast, Phil left with his companions. Everyone has their own way to go. Being able to have breakfast with their idols already made him very satisfied, and he didn't expect to be able to walk all the way. Coupled with the demon next to the idol, it always made him feel frightened, as if he had robbed him of some treasure.

Phil thought about it carefully, he had never seen this demon before, maybe it was his own illusion.

After staying in the game for many days, Jiang Mo went offline as soon as he returned to the castle.

The butler helped the little master out of the repair cabin, his eyes were full of worry, the husband and wife could not be contacted, and the little master fell ill again, he could not take care of the other, he was busy spinning around like a spinning top.

Jiang Mo closed his eyes, calming down the pain caused by forcibly repairing his body. Even though he was extremely careful, he still overestimated the fragility of this body, not compared with the powerful races in this world, but even worse than the brothers in the previous world. weak. He used too much spiritual power at once, almost causing irreversible damage to this body.

As a result of excessive force, he suddenly passed out. The butler heard the robot siren coming, and saw Jiang Mo lying on the bed, who seemed to be enduring great pain. Before he had time to think, the butler carried him into the repair cabin.

After lying in the repair cabin for a day and a night, Jiang Mo woke up. At this time, the housekeeper also got the news that the Patriarch was missing. When they knew the news, they couldn't hide it anymore. The death of the spaceship Jiang's parents were on had spread throughout the empire, and they became the last group of people who knew the news.

Looking at the video that was pushed, Jiang Mo's eyes were full of coldness, and those people started to fight ahead of time.