Chapter 77

When Gu Zheng received Dill's distress message, he happened to be near Emperor Star University. As soon as he was about to step into the school gate, he saw Jiang Mo walking into the private restaurant next to him with a group of people. Before he had time to think, he followed up.

After finding out Jiang Mo's location, he went straight to the destination, kicked open the door under the obstruction of the bodyguards, and saw Patriarch Mo pointing at Jiang Mo with an unfriendly expression.

After yelling, he walked up to Jiang Mo, protected him behind him, and asked in a low voice, "Are you okay?"

Intellectually told him that if Jiang Mo dared to come to the banquet alone, he would be sure to retreat, but emotionally he couldn't help it. If he didn't come, after hearing the news that Jiang Mo might be in danger, his first reaction was to come to him and block all threats for him.

"I'm fine." It should be Patriarch Mo who has something to do. Jiang Mo poked his head out from behind Gu Zheng. As expected, Patriarch Mo's face turned green with anger.

Patriarch Mo was both shocked and angry. On the one hand, he was amazed that Gu Zheng was not clear with Jiang Mo as Mrs. Mo said, and on the other hand, he was angry at losing face in front of the younger generation. He was panting, unable to utter a word.

The hand was withdrawn.

Gu Zheng knew that Jiang Mo was dealing with his marriage, and he also knew that the Mo family was in trouble. The Mo family had controlled the Mu family's business for many years, and it was not easy for them to spit it out. He thought, holding Jiang Mo in his arms, "Patriarch Mo, Momo and I are in love with each other, what's going on with the matter on Xingwang?"

Although Patriarch Mo is more than twice as old as Gu Zheng, he still can't stand Gu Zheng's aura in full swing. Taking a step back, his calf hit the chair behind him, "What did General Gu say, Xiaomo and Quanzi..."

Under Gu Zheng's condensed gaze, the second half of his sentence was automatically silenced.

Patriarch Mo couldn't bear to be suppressed like this by a junior. Gu Zheng's performance let him know that Jiang Mo treated Gu Zheng really differently. He had heard about Gu Zheng's style of acting, so he didn't dare to act rashly for a while.

"Patriarch Mo," Jiang Mo walked out from behind Gu Zheng, "You also saw my marriage with Mo Qinxuan..."

Jiang Mo didn't say what he saw, but Patriarch Mo knew in his heart that their Mo family had developed really well in the past few years, but it was still not enough for the Gu family who was rooted in Emperor Star. It seemed that Jiang Mo was under the control of Gu Zheng now. Heartbroken, he gritted his teeth: "I will settle the marriage between Xiaomo and Gouzi."

"Isn't it good? I'll let lawyer Chris come to discuss follow-up matters with you."

Hearing the name Chris, Patriarch Mo He was really terrified by this lawyer, and he gritted his teeth and said, "Okay."

Chris was extremely efficient, and Jiang Mo got the desired result that night. He looked at the neatly arranged documents on the desk, Laughed.

The head of the Mo family originally planned to send Jiang Mo part of him away. Some of the things that the Mu family gave him back then were given privately. To be precise, part of the property was not given to the Mo family, but to Jiang Mo. The head of the Mo family promised well, but in fact he was not going to take these things out. Unexpectedly, Gu Zheng sent an adjutant to follow up on this matter in real time, and his plan was doomed to fail.

Patriarch Mo returned the things to Jiang Mo unwillingly, and Jiang Mo felt aggrieved without even thinking about it.

"Patriarch Mo gave you something so readily?" Jiang Mo flipped through the file, and it even contained the Kuang Xing. Jiang Mo originally thought that it would take a lot of effort to get this planet back.

The man standing in front of the desk shook his head and laughed, "How can that be? Thanks to Admiral Gu. If he hadn't sent someone over, the Mo family would have been prepared to do this."

Jiang Mo followed the direction of his finger Looking at it, he said with a sarcasm: "He has a big appetite, and he is not afraid to support himself." The things that the Mo family is going to take for themselves are the most valuable among them.

"If you don't have a big appetite, how can you make it this far?" Chris sneered, then he took out a small box, knelt down on one knee, and the expression on his face became serious, "The young master took back part of the property of the Mu family , according to the previous agreement, from today onwards, you will be its owner."

Jiang Mo took the box, opened it, and inside was a black wrench with dark golden lines on it. I don't know what material it is made of, touch it cold.

"This is?"

"This is a token from the Mu Family Army." Chris stood up. He had shoulder-length blond hair, a jade face, and a pair of silver-rimmed glasses, hiding the sharpness in his eyes.

The Mu family army is not a completely different concept from the legion led by Marshal Mu. Marshal Mu grew up on the frontier star, and most of the members of the Mu family army are from the frontier star. Marshal Mu led the Mu family's army to make great achievements repeatedly, all the way to the top. After Marshal Mu's death, the army under his name was split into the hands of several other marshals, and the real Mu's army chose to hide at the same time.

Chris is a member of the Mu family army. He incarnates as a lawyer and stays with Jiang Mo, the only descendant of the Mu family. If Jiang Mo is capable, he will show up and help him. If Luo Ji marries into Mo's family, he will seal up everything in the past.

This is also the reason why he came to Jiang Mo immediately when he learned that Jiang Mo was going to retire.

"Is there something hidden about what happened back then?" The Mu family declined too quickly. Less than a year after Marshal Mu and his son died in battle, the Mu family's presence in the Emperor Star began to decline, even if the progress was very slow. If you look closely, you can still see it.

Chris glanced at Jiang Mo unexpectedly. He didn't expect his words to hit the point, but...they haven't found out who was behind the scenes for so many years. Telling Jiang Mo was just adding to his troubles, he shook his head and said nothing.

Jiang Mo knew in his heart that things were definitely not easy back then, so he stopped asking this question. He put the finger on his thumb, which was a bit big, and turned it a few times, huh? It fits!

Seeing his doubts, Chris explained: "This finger is made of special materials, and it will shrink arbitrarily according to the size of the wearer."

Jiang Mo rubbed the finger on his thumb. Those who were by the original owner's side, then, when the original owner was tortured to death by the Zhou family, where was he, or where were they?

The original owner was the only blood left by the Mu family. If they were in Emperor Star, they would definitely not allow him to be bullied like this. Then it could only be that something happened during this period that made them ignore the original owner.

Jiang Mo rested his chin. He knew very little about the plot lines of this world. It seemed that he could only wait for the other party to make the first move.

After sending Chris away, Patriarch Mo was going crazy, and the anger turned to anger. The matter on the star network still needs to be resolved. Now almost the entire emperor star knows that Mo Qinxuan and Jiang Mo are going to get married. Announcing the news of the marriage at this time is false, one can imagine what kind of backlash it will bring, but there is still a general Gu watching from the side, he can't even make small moves.

As he thought, no matter how tactful the tone was, Xingwang was blown up by their operation.

"The Mo family is treating us like idiots. First they talked about getting married, but now they are not married anymore. Instead, tell me the reason. What happened to Mo Qinxuan and Jiang Mo?

" Could it be related to this?"

"Jiang Jin is also involved, can't it be that Jiang Mo found out about his fiancé and younger brother..."

"Don't mention Jiang Jin all the time upstairs, ok, Jiang Jin did it again What's wrong, you have to say that."

"No matter what, the Mo family has to give us an explanation, and the Jiang family, so what if it's a big family, can a big family fool us casually?" There

are many people Go directly to the Mo family homepage to leave a message, and you can say anything. The head of the Mo family is one head and two big, but something happened to the family, so he had to put down the things on the Internet and focus on the family business.

These things are related to Jiang Mo. The Mo family has managed Kuang Xing of the Mu family for many years and has accumulated a lot of contacts. After Jiang Mo took back Kuang Xing, he cut off some inappropriate supplies. Xing has changed owners, and his source of income has been cut off, so he went to the Mo family.

Compared with the Mo family's desperation, Jiang Mo was much more relaxed. There was nothing to do during the short vacation. He and Dill entered the laboratory together. Dill devoted himself to the experiment, and Jiang Mo entered the training of General Gu. room.

The location of their exercise is the rear of the war, close to the front line, Jiang Mo went here because it is an important plot point, a seemingly safe place, but in fact there are hidden murderous intentions.

Jiang Mo raised his eyes and looked at the man beside him. Because he had just been trained, there were crystal beads of sweat on Gu Zheng's forehead. He was not neatly dressed as usual, with black trousers on his lower body and a vest of the same color on his upper body. , exposing muscular smooth arms.

Feeling Jiang Mo's gaze, Gu Zheng turned his head, "Your performance is very good."

Gu Zheng didn't deliberately praise, Jiang Mo reacted quickly, and he felt quite handy fighting with him. It was Jiang Mo's first contact with the simulated training field, but his reaction was not like that of a rookie at all. He had a steady mind, didn't rush forward, but he was ruthless. He could quickly find the enemy's weak point, and he would hit without mercy.

If he hadn't known that he was a natural mermaid, Gu Zheng would have wanted to abduct him into his army, and because he knew his identity, he was even more surprised by his current behavior.

In the eyes of everyone, the mermaid, who is so weak, can do this. Gu Zheng is more and more looking forward to the upcoming exercise. He always feels that what Jiang Mo brings to him is not just such a surprise.

Both Jiang and Mo didn't show up on Xingwang. After a while, the popularity of netizens gradually declined. After this incident, everyone's perception of the Mo family was not as good as before, and the Mo family could be regarded as self-inflicted.

There was a huge roar, and a huge spaceship suddenly appeared above the devastated planet. The spaceship was iron-gray, and there was a striking logo on the hull-it was the Gu family warship.

The warship carried all the students who came to Naz Planet for exercises. They gathered in twos and threes, their faces full of excitement.

Most of the people who came to the exercise this time were newcomers. It was their first time to come to Edge Star, and it was their first time to participate in a real battle. Their hearts were full of anxiety and excitement, and their inexperienced eyes were full of expectations for the future journey.

Jiang Mo sat alone by the window, and Lai Yin came over with a drink: "Xiao Mo, why don't I go with you!"

Lai Yin didn't know that Jiang Mo had chosen a partner until he got on the spaceship. After the break-in period, it is too late for Jiang Mo to choose now. He didn't know that Jiang Mo chose to act alone on purpose, thinking that he didn't find a partner.

"No need," Jiang Mo pointed to the opposite side, "Here, my partner is here."