Chapter 99

Prime Minister Zuo raised his head and looked directly at the young emperor sitting above him. He thought he would see a frightened person. After all, the other party had concealed his identity for more than 20 years and had ascended the throne. He definitely didn't want to be exposed. Once exposed, he What was lost was not just as simple as the throne.

There is a clear law in Dachen that my brother must not control the government, no matter what his current status is, if he conceals his identity, enjoys the treatment he shouldn't enjoy, and sits in a position he shouldn't sit, he will have to pay the price for his actions.

Left Prime Minister Zhao Jun didn't show his face, but his heart was already very excited. He didn't look sideways, and he knew what kind of turmoil these words brought about without looking. The expressions on the faces of the ministers behind him were a bit interesting.

He stared at the person sitting on the throne without blinking, not missing the slightest change in his face. Maybe that person would scold him loudly, scold him for talking nonsense, and refuse to admit his identity, it doesn't matter, he will let him admit it, he has plenty of ways to make him say it himself.

Unfortunately, he was doomed to be disappointed.

Jiang Mo's performance was completely different from what he thought. He didn't feel the urgency of being exposed to the secret at all. He was even laughing, and the deep laughter came from above and echoed in the hall.

The people below didn't dare to show their breath, and they all lowered their heads like quails, which also covered up the huge waves in their hearts.

Zhao Jun was surprisingly angry, he didn't care!

He didn't even care! ! !

Are you sure you have no evidence? Empty words have no basis, too long time has passed, the truth has long been covered up, this matter is a secret, not many people know it, and now those people are no longer in the world, so he relies on this matter, no one knows, is he confident?

Zhao Jun sneered. Since he dared to say it, he would not be unprepared. He cupped his hands and said loudly, "Should Your Majesty give me an explanation?"

"Master Zuo, what kind of explanation do you want me to give you?" There was a smile on the corner of Jiang Mo's mouth, but there was no smile in his eyes. He looked at Zhao Jun with cold eyes, showing a trace of chill.

Zhao Jun was not afraid at all. He believed that he had the emperor's handle in his hand, and repeated what he said just now: "I hope that Your Majesty will give everyone an explanation regarding his status."

Jiang Mo knocked on the armrest of the dragon chair and stood up. , his eyes swept over the courtiers one by one, "Do you also want me to give you an explanation?"

General Lin always felt that something was wrong. The emperor's performance was too calm, and the secret was suddenly revealed. He shouldn't be Such an expression. But...he has been tied to the same rope as Prime Minister Zuo, and now he is on the verge of death and has no choice but to let go.

He took a step forward and said in a loud voice: "This matter is empty talk. Does Mr. Zuo Xiang have any evidence to prove what he said is true? If not, it is a felony to

talk about the royal family!" Just as Lin Lang finished speaking, several ministers They didn't dare to blatantly ask the emperor for an explanation. After all, they had also experienced the emperor's bloody methods.

"General Lin is right. This is a big deal. Mr. Zuoxiang, there is no basis for empty words!"

"That is, we see His Majesty every day, but we don't see any imprint on His Majesty's face that symbolizes the identity of a brother."