Chapter 166

"You...you..." Qiao Lu spoke incoherently, "Are you pursuing Brother Lin?"

"Why, you can't?" Gu Zheng's tone was high, it was about Jiang Mo, he would never give in under any circumstances.

"No, no," Qiao Lu waved his hands again and again, "I didn't mean that, it's just strange, how could Big Brother Gu like Brother Lin?"

Gu Zheng said indifferently, "If you like it, you like it. There are so many reasons."

That's right, Qiao Lu is silent, it's just...he really can't think of a scene where such an outstanding benefactor falls in love with someone else, especially if this person doesn't know magic at all.

"What about Brother Lin, are you together?" The

answer is obvious, Gu Zheng smiled wryly, "I hope he can agree to me earlier."

Gu Zheng could feel that Jiang Mo didn't have no feelings for him at all, it was He has all sorts of worries himself, and he is too timid to confess. A genius like Jiang Mo lives in a different world from him. It may not be obvious now. As time goes on, the difference will become bigger and bigger.

He didn't want the two to get together in a hurry, but they had to go to strangers in the end. Compared with not getting it from the beginning, he couldn't stand losing it after getting it.

Coupled with the fact that his soul is incomplete now, he doesn't even know what happened to him. If these doubts are not resolved, he won't rest assured that he is with Jiang Mo.

When the two are together, there must be no such worries.

The sun was very strong in September. After Qiao Lu left, Gu Zheng stood at the door for a while before re-entering the room. At this time, he had adjusted his mentality, and Jiang Mo, who was tormented by the fever, did not notice anything wrong.

Gu Zheng hugged him back to the room, and Gu Zheng, the ghost, changed back into a human form, followed behind the two, and asked worriedly, "Is it alright if Momo is like this?"

The illness came suddenly, like a sudden autumn rain, without any warning. When Jiang Mo had a fever, there was only one ghost in the house, Gu Zheng, a fierce ghost. He didn't know much about the human body. Called Gu Zheng.

This was the first time the two of them got along without the smell of gunpowder. Except for the sick Jiang Mo, they couldn't care about anything else.

After receiving the call, Gu Zheng put down the half-way meeting, and drove here at a high speed, together with Gu's family's personal doctor.

After the examination, it was determined that it was just a fever caused by a cold. After hanging the water, the fever gradually subsided. I thought Jiang Mo would be fine the next day, but Jiang Mo fell into a low-grade fever again from midnight.

Jiang Mo knew that he just had a fever and had no other illnesses, so he didn't want to go to the hospital. Gu Zheng couldn't help him, so he hurriedly handed over the work at hand and stayed in the villa to take care of others. He was not sure when he heard Gu Zheng's question. .

He tried the temperature of Jiang Mo's forehead with his lips, and it was a little hot. He shook his confused sweetheart, and asked softly, "Momo, why don't we go to the hospital? It doesn't matter if you have a fever all the time."

Jiang Mo's The reaction was still shaking his head and refusing, "I'm fine, I'll be fine in a while, don't worry."

"Okay, don't go to the hospital, take medicine first." Hot water and medicine were ready, Gu Zheng lightly picked him up Put it on the bed, take the cup and antipyretics.