Chapter 110

The two of them had never talked about this topic, but they both knew that Gu Zheng would not be able to stay in Beijing for a long time this time. At most, he would definitely return to the Northwest before winter.

Although they won a battle, the northwest is still not stable. The northwest borders Daxia Daan, and some small countries on the grassland come to harass them from time to time. In the early years, Dachen lost a lot of manpower and material resources in the northwest. It was only after Gu Zheng took command of the Northwest Army that things got better.

"Your Majesty, do you want me to go back to the northwest?" Gu Zheng's eyes were heavy, and he stroked Jiang Mo's cheek with his right hand, caressing gently.

"Of course I don't want you to go back." Jiang Mo shrank his neck and sat closer to Gu Zheng. People who fall in love will never hope to live a life separated by the two places before falling in love for a few days. Jiang Mo really wanted to find a reason to keep Gu Zheng in the capital, but unfortunately he couldn't.

Dachen is currently the weakest of the three empires, but it has a good geographical location, rich land, and wealth accumulated over the years. It is like a piece of fat that exudes a tempting aroma. Everyone wants to snatch it .

In the original plot, the Dachen Empire was destroyed, leaving only a small part of the royal family lingering. Now the emperor of Dachen in Jiangmo will naturally not let this country go down the old road. Not only can it not go to the end step by step, but it will be stronger than before. Let the other two countries not dare to take action against them easily.

In this plan, Gu Zheng and his Northwest Army are particularly important. After all, in ancient times, how military power can best reflect the strength of a country. He weighed whether he would break his hand because of this treasure.

Gu Zheng pulled the man closer to his arms, rubbed his nose against Jiang Mo's cheek, and said in a low voice: "The minister will not go back."

"What about the northwest?" Jiang Mo asked in a low voice, buried in Gu Zheng's arms.

Today's Northwest Army can be said to be led by Gu Zheng, especially the Tianyao Army under Gu Zheng's command. The Tianyao Army was founded by Gu Zheng himself. Killing gods, Buddhas blocking and killing Buddhas, the existence of this army has greatly guaranteed the peace of the Northwest.

Gu Zheng's father, Old General Gu, was the hereditary Marquis of Zhenbei. Since the founding of Dachen, the Gu family has been stationed in the northwest. Gu Zheng is not only a first-rank general appointed by Jiang Mo, but also the son of the Northwest Marquis. If there is no accident, he will inherit His father's title and responsibilities. Zhenbei Zhenbei, guarding the north, this is also the responsibility of the Gu family.

Even if Jiang Mo wanted to, he couldn't be trapped in the capital. Gu Zheng of the Gu family belonged to the north, and Gu Zheng of Dachen belonged to the battlefield. Perhaps in the future, when Da Chen cultivates outstanding generals, Gu Zheng can take off the burden and be an idle marquis, but definitely not now.

Unlike Jiang Mo, Gu Zheng is a native of this world. He grew up in this world and accepts the laws of this world. He has to pay corresponding responsibilities to enjoy what this world offers. Jiang Mo is an outsider, and he has to pay a corresponding price for coming to each small world, just like using the identity of the original owner to fulfill their wishes for them.

Gu Zheng stroked his lover's soft hair, his eyes were full of tenderness, "There are other juniors of the Gu family in the northwest. They have grown up, and it's time for them to take charge of their own."

He took Gu Qiao back to Beijing to report on his duties because he left behind in the northwest He had never seen the newly appointed young emperor before. He had only heard some rumors about the new emperor at the border.