Chapter 163

Hearing this sentence, Gu Zheng wasn't surprised at all, and even had a feeling that he had finally come, but seeing his other self being so close to Jiang Mo made him a little uncomfortable.

He didn't speak, Jiang Mo continued: "Your previous order to live less than thirty years old has something to do with this incident. One is that your soul is incomplete, and the other is that the half of your soul in your body is very strong, so strong that it exceeds Your body can bear the limit, so it will damage your lifespan."

Gu Zheng asked: "Then the price for my survival is not very high?"

"Not much," Jiang Mo replied, pointing to Gu Zheng, the fierce ghost beside him, " With his cooperation, I don't need much effort."

This is actually a paradox, half a strong soul will make the body unable to bear it and collapse early, but the whole body will not, the reason, Jiang Mo doesn't know.

"It's good that I didn't embarrass you," he said, turning his head to Li Gui Gu Zheng, "Thank you."

Li Gui Gu Zheng turned his head to one side, "You don't need to thank me, if it wasn't for Momo, I wouldn't bother to care about you "

Gu Zheng smiled, no matter what the reason was, this person did let him survive, there is no life limit, so he can do some things he wants to do, such as pursuing Momo.

Now it seems that the two are worthy of the same soul, and the people they love are so consistent.

Jiang Mo asked: "What do you two think about the current situation?"

Gu Zheng and Li Gui Gu Zheng looked at each other, and they agreed that maintaining the status quo is good.

Jiang Mo would not force them, but said: "The splitting of the soul is very harmful to the soul body. You have been separated for a long time, and it is best to merge as soon as possible.

" In the process of waiting for Jiang Mo, he chose to sleep, and sleeping was the best choice to maintain his strength.

"I believe you also feel it. If you continue like this, you will dissipate." Jiang Mo said to Gu Zheng, the ghost, and then said to the two of them: "This kind of damage is not one-sided, and the other half of the soul will also be scattered in reincarnation. Do your best."

So Jiang Mo hoped that Gu Zheng's soul could be merged. He didn't know if Gu Zheng split his soul or for some other reason, let alone when they were split, but he knew that this time would definitely not be short. .

This is the first time Gu Zheng has seen the human form of Li Gui Gu Zheng, just like Li Gui Gu Zheng, Gu Zheng dislikes his other half of the soul from the bottom of his heart, but he is not Li Gui Gu Zheng who has been sleeping for thousands of years, and he will not treat this dislike Like to show.

Soul fusion is a major event, and it is impossible to do it hastily. Besides, they don't know anything about the situation now, and their eyes are darkened. Under such circumstances, Jiang Mo will definitely not rashly help Gu Zheng with soul fusion.

After the meeting between the three of them, Gu Zheng got the right to use the guest room in Jiang Mo's new residence, and also knew that the reason why Jiang Mo paid attention to Si Ming was different from what he imagined.

After Gu Zheng moved in, Gu Zheng, the ghost, was not too happy to change into a cat. Inexplicably, he didn't want Gu Zheng to know about it. Just like the first time, he used a part of the black mist to turn into a little black cat.

Under the influence of the master, the little black cat transformed from Heiwu is very clingy to Jiang Mo, and often rubs against Jiang Mo. Jiang Mo's attitude towards the little black cat is the same as before, making him jealous, and finally feels Gu Zheng's feelings in the past .