Chapter 127

Jiang Mo waited in the game for three days and three nights, and finally waited for Caesar to wake up. During the period, several groups of people sent by the second prince were dealt with, but they were not allowed to approach the room even half a step.

The second prince and the protagonist only know that Jiang Mo and Caesar stayed in the hotel for three full days, and they don't know anything about what happened in the room during these three days.

After Caesar fell into a coma, Jiang Mo used the system to search for him in the game, but found nothing. Jiang Mo was prepared. Except for the initial panic, he quickly stabilized himself and waited for someone to wake up in the hotel.

Caesar woke up in the evening of the third day. At that time, Jiang Mo was taking a nap on the bed. Caesar didn't make any movement when he woke up, and Jiang Mo was sleeping soundly on the bed.

When he opened his eyes, he saw the familiar sleeping face, and the memory in the game rushed to his face. Caesar calmly looked at the familiar but unfamiliar sleeping face, with various emotions in his eyes, and calmed down when Jiang Mo showed signs of waking up.

He is still the Demon Lord Caesar, not the prince of the Rhine Empire.

"You're awake!" Jiang Mo's voice was a little hoarse because he just woke up. He picked up the water glass on the bedside table and drank a few sips. When he spoke again, his voice had returned to normal.

"You fell asleep for three days at once, and people came here every day to find out, but I sent them away. The people who came here were all from the beast world. Do you have any problems with them? Why do you keep staring at you?"

Leaning against the head of the bed following Jiang Mo's strength, Caesar nodded with his usual expression: "I used to have some small festivals, don't worry, I will take care of them. I have worked hard for you these days."

Festivals in the real world are also festivals, and they are not Small conflicts, these things don't need to be known to the elf for the time being, and he will have a showdown with his elf after he solves the external threats.

"Then I won't interfere." Jiang Mo held up a water glass to feed Caesar, and pretended to complain: "For you, I haven't had a good tour of this city these days, and I spend every day in the hotel dealing with those annoying people. What a disgusting little bug."

Caesar hurriedly begged for mercy: "It's mine, isn't it, let's go wherever Momo wants to play these days, okay?"

Jiang Mo hummed intentionally, and said in a low voice, "Don't be so reckless in the future, I'm really worried about you these few days."

"Okay, I will be more careful in the future, so that Momo won't worry." Caesar looked gentle Gently patted Jiang Mo's head as a promise.

Jiang Mo replied softly "Yes".

Now that his memory is restored, Caesar will naturally know some things, such as the true identity of the little elf prince Moore, the reason why Xie Shi frequently seeks him out, and the second prince who is watching him covetously.

His little elf is pure and kind, and he will not drag him into danger for his own selfishness. It seems that the hidden dangers he has brought must be resolved as soon as possible.

I don't know what Caesar has done, the rest of the itinerary will not be interrupted by the protagonist and the others. Jiang Mo was very interested in Noah City, and played with Caesar for a few days.

Jiang Mo is not in good health and cannot be online for a long time. Before the start of the Noah competition, he went offline once, took a good rest in the real world, and used the power of the soul to nourish his body. This body is too weak. Things can only come slowly.

I made a video chat with Jiang's parents, and chatted briefly about family matters. Most of the time, Mrs. Jiang spoke and Jiang Mo listened.

The housekeeper said that Leviel had been here twice during this period, but he hadn't seen anyone, and he didn't come here very much recently. Jiang Mo didn't bother to deal with him, and his not coming was just in line with Jiang Mo's wishes.

The Nishizawa people are in the game, and they haven't let go of the real world. Their people have been staring at the second prince, and this time the second prince wanted to attack the Jiang family, and Caesar naturally knew about it.

Although he woke up and most of the injuries he suffered before were healed, Caesar still couldn't be discharged from the hospital and needed to recuperate in the hospital for a period of time. The fact that he woke up was kept secret from the outside world, and only his cronies knew about it for the time being.

Jiang Mo has the cheating device of the system. He knew that during the time when Caesar was in a coma in the game, the first prince in the real world woke up after five years of coma. After a little thought, he knew that Caesar was probably the first prince who had been in a coma for many years. I don't know how he got into the game.

The Noah competition is here, and Nishizawa, as the top combat power in the game, will definitely not sign up for it. Before Jiang Mo came, he asked Tina to change the registration item to combat. He could not participate in the event that the original owner originally signed up for.

The holographic game is the best way to exercise one's mental strength. Without the constraints of the original owner's body, Jiang Mo can maximize his original strength.

Hearing that Jiang Mo had registered for a personal battle, Nishizawa was very worried. He knew about it before the competition, and it was impossible to change the registration items at this time. Caesar put several top-quality defensive devices on Jiang Mo, and he said worriedly: "Be careful on the field, don't let yourself get hurt."

Jiang Mo let Caesar move, his attention has turned to the field, and he just nodded indiscriminately , responded a few times.

Before going on the field, Jiang Mo looked into Caesar's eyes with a high expression, "Wait until I bring you back a champion!"

Caesar touched his head and said softly, "I'll wait for you."

Caesar did not expect Jiang Mo to really After winning a championship back, he returned to the real world and deliberately learned about Jiang Mo's previous life. The densely packed words on the information were like knives, piercing his heart, causing pain.

Knowing about Jiang Mo's past, Caesar almost couldn't help but go back to Emperor Star directly. It was the latest action of the second prince brought by his uncle Hezhou that made him regain his sanity. This matter cannot be rushed for a while. Jiang Mo's parents can't have any trouble.

Like countless spectators, Caesar sat obediently on the spectator stand. He thought that Jiang Mo would return to his side soon, and he even thought of one, two, three, four things to comfort him.

It's a pity that Jiang Mo didn't give him this chance to comfort others. He was like a god's help all the way, and went directly to the final. The final was three days later. After the end, Caesar went to the backstage to find someone.

Jiang Mo's eyes were shining, looking at such a sweetheart, Caesar couldn't help pulling him to a corner, and gently kissed Jiang Mo's lips.

Jiang Mo closed his eyes, hooked Caesar's neck with both hands, and responded vigorously, and whispered words escaped from the lips that joined the two:

"Am I fierce?"

"Awesome, my Momo is the most powerful!"

Jiang Mo on the battlefield was so beautiful that he couldn't take his eyes off him. He never thought that he could see Jiang Mo like this.

The two left hand in hand, and saw Leviel again outside the arena.

Leviel didn't seem to have changed from the previous few days. He stood on the side of the road and walked towards the two of them.

"Moore, do you really want to be so unfeeling?" Levill looked at Jiang Mo injured, he thought it would be easy to coax Jiang Mo back, but he didn't expect Jiang Mo to ignore him, no matter in The real world is still in the game, Jiang Mo is unwilling to listen to him.

Caesar knew about Leville. When he knew about Jiang Mo's past, this person appeared very frequently, and he had a good relationship with Jiang Mo. The existence of this person made Caesar very concerned. He asked people to investigate and found that this person had impure thoughts about Jiang Mo.

Jiang Mo was very tired of Levill's attitude. Obviously nothing happened between the two of them, but he wanted to act like he was abandoned by a heartless person. What's the point?

Obviously, Leville didn't think so. He did it because he was sure that Jiang Mo liked him, but he didn't know that this Jiang Mo was not that Jiang Mo. His behavior might be effective for the original owner, but it was useless for Jiang Mo of.

Caesar embraced Jiang Mo, his eyes swished towards Levill like knives, he was afraid that Jiang Mo would "resurrect his old feelings" for this man, so he didn't speak rashly.

Jiang Mo leaned in Caesar's arms, and looked at Levill no longer with the love in the past, as if to him, Levill was a complete stranger, an annoying stranger.

"Leville, you don't have to act like this in front of me, why do you really think I don't know why you approach me?" He sighed, looked at the man whose face suddenly changed, and continued: "You insist on me spreading everything Do you want to say it on the bright side?"

There were faint voices from around, after a day of competition, Jiang Mo was considered a little celebrity, and the three of them confronted outside the arena, attracting many people.

Everyone likes to watch the excitement, not to mention that one of the excitement is Jiang Mo, who is showing off in the arena. Some people who are purely watching the excitement are not a big deal, and most of them come here because one of the protagonists is Jiang Mo.

Jiang Mo's merciless words made Leville's face turn red and turn pale. He vaguely heard many people pointing fingers at him, and he tried to defend himself: "That's not the case, I..."

How could Jiang Mo Let him finish speaking and interrupt him: "Leville, do you dare to say that you really have no other

intentions to get close to me?" On a sick child.

He didn't dare to say it, Jiang Mo said for him: "Do you dare to say that you approached me not for the benefit behind me, if I was not such an identity, would you deliberately approach me?"

Leville was blocked speechless, He opened his mouth and couldn't refute a word.

Looking past those spectators one by one, Jiang Mo broke free from Caesar's arms, approached Leville, and whispered beside him: "Leville, you have to force me to tell everything in public Come out?"

After finishing speaking, he pulled Caesar's wrist, peeled away the crowd and left the place of trouble, he was not interested in being a talking point in others' mouths, and he didn't care what Levill would think.

The moment Jiang Mo broke free from his embrace, Caesar's killing intent towards Levill seemed to overflow, but fortunately Jiang Mo returned to him after only saying a word to the other party, Caesar suppressed his murderous intent, Jiang Mo He won't interfere with stranger's affairs.

Pulling Caesar out of the arena, Jiang Mo complained in a low voice: "This Leviel doesn't know what's going on, I think I told him clearly enough, and he still came to provoke me, do you really think I won't do anything to him? ?"

Caesar moved his wrist, tightly clenched his hand that was a circle smaller than himself, interlocked his fingers, and said softly: "If you don't like it, then don't let him appear in front of you in the future.

" Ze walked side by side, Jiang Mo shook the hands they held, "It's okay, he won't dare to come to me soon."

Jiang Mo is not the original owner. He will let him spit out everything Leviel got from the original owner.

"Okay." Jiang Mo said that he would not interfere if he was not allowed to control him.

Under the setting sun, the shadows of the two dragged behind them, there is me in you, and you in me.

In the crowd, a pair of dark eyes kept staring at the direction the two left until they could no longer see anyone.