Chapter 57

This is the laboratory, there are many people, and Gu Zheng didn't dare to make any big moves. He rubbed up to Jiang Mo's side, maintaining a just right distance, neither alienated nor too close, and others seemed to think that the two were close together. We're talking about business together and don't think about anything else.

Gu Zheng knew that the place was wrong, and aside from saying a word of miss, the rest of the topic turned back to work, and the two talked about future cooperation matters.

After chatting, he talked about artificial intelligence. What surprised Jiang Mo was that Gu Zheng actually knew a lot about this.

Seeing the undisguised surprise on Jiang Mo's face, Gu Zheng explained: "I was very interested in this aspect for a while, and I studied it systematically, and then I was busy with work, so I put it down."

Jiang Mo exclaimed: "You know so many things! It's amazing." Jiang Mo also has a lot of skills, but that's the sum of what he has accumulated from one world to another. Gu Zheng is different. All he knows is in this short period of 20 years. learned over the years.

This is not an exaggeration by Jiang Mo. After getting along with Gu Zheng a few times, Jiang Mo found out that Gu Zheng has a lot of skills. As long as he is interested in any aspect, he will take the time to learn it, not to mention proficient. Some are higher than normal.

It was the first time for Gu Zheng to be praised by Jiang Mo. He was a little embarrassed, but more because of the growing satisfaction in his heart. It is every man's instinct to express himself in front of his lover, and Gu Zheng is no exception.

Jiang Mo watched Gu Zheng's ears gradually turn red, and his eyes gradually filled with a smile. He was about to tease Gu Zheng for a few words when he saw that someone was approaching.

"Brother Jiang." The visitor was wearing white overalls and black-rimmed glasses. He looked polite. He hurried over, bowed and apologized, "Sorry for disturbing the two of you," and turned to Jiang Mo. "Brother Jiang, there is something wrong here, I need you to come and take a look."

This person is Chu Yang, the main researcher of the Mengbao series, a talent that Jiang Mo dug at Yenching University, and has strong personal ability. .

Concerned that there are outsiders here, Chu Yang did not explain the specific situation. Jiang Mo knew that if he had not encountered a particularly difficult decision, he would not have come to him at this time.

Although he was reluctant to give up, Gu Zheng said kindly: "The matter on your side is important, you can go over there and I will take a look at it."

Chu Yang adjusted his glasses and suggested, "Let Secretary Cheng take Mr. Ahren for a walk. "

No," Gu Zheng refused, "I'll just take a look at it by myself."

Gu Zheng insisted that no one should accompany him, Chu Yang shrugged and left with Jiang Mo.

Gu Zheng stood where he was, until he could no longer see Jiang Mo's figure, and then retracted his gaze.

Jiang Mo, the man who occupied all his mind as soon as he appeared, makes him feel extremely sweet as long as he thinks of it.

He never believed in the so-called love at first sight. How could he fall in love with someone after seeing him only once? Now that he believed it, he didn't fall in love with Jiang Mo at first sight.

Gu Zheng stood in front of the floor-to-ceiling windows of the office, looking at the lights of thousands of homes, recalling the bits and pieces since he met Jiang Mo.

"Boss, the owner's phone number." The

assistant knocked on the door and entered, Gu Zheng put away the tenderness on his face.

The phone was connected, and the angry voice of Mr. Leyson came from the opposite side: "ahren, I heard that you went to Huaguo for a man?"

Gu Zheng asked in a flat tone: "Grandpa, who did you listen to? "

You leave the huge company behind and go to Huaguo, how could I not know?" Patriarch Layson handed over the company's affairs to Gu Zheng and lived a semi-retired life. This does not mean that he He was completely unaware of the company's affairs. On the contrary, he still had his prestige. Naturally, someone reported the company's situation to him. He basically knew about the company's recent events.

"I came to Huaguo to talk about business." The implication was that the "for a man" reason given by Mr. Leyson was wrong.

"There is no branch in Huaguo, what kind of big business needs you to do it yourself?" The patriarch of the Leyson family is not so easy to fool, he knows that his grandson must have other reasons for going to Huaguo, even if he didn't say for a man, and for something else.

Gu Zheng glanced at the computer, the interface displayed the message "email sent successfully", he changed his hand to hold the mobile phone, "I have already sent the relevant email to the headquarters, if you are interested in this business, you can ask that over there. I'll send you the email."

"I'm busy with work, so I'll hang up first, and grandpa has a rest early."

The morning in the flower country is the evening in the country m.

In the study room of the main house of the Leysin family, the old man Leysin in pajamas sat in front of the dark red desk, flipping through an old photo album under the warm orange light of the study, while playing with his grandson who was far away. Telephone.

His tone was serious, but there was a faint smile on his face.

Hearing the busy tone on the phone, Mr. Leyson put down the phone in shock: "ahren actually hung up on me!"

The old housekeeper of the Leysin family stood aside and said helplessly: "Master, it's very late now, The young master wants you to rest early."

"He still knows how to feel sorry for the old man." He didn't care much about the reason why Gu Zheng went to Huaguo, whether it was for people or things, he was so old and knew what to do. The old man doesn't care so much anymore.

After the contract was finalized, [Mengbao No. 1] officially went abroad, and the first to be put into the market was in Country M, the headquarters of Leysin.

The price of [Mengbao No. 1] is not expensive, nor is it cheap. According to the domestic consumption level, the audience will not be very large, so it was not put into the market on a large scale at the beginning, and it was only sold in some provincial capital cities. point.

I didn't expect the power of the Internet to be so powerful. In less than a month, the inventory in all the sales points was sold out, and people who didn't buy it came to the official website to leave a message.

This message function was created by Xiao Xu and his group in recent days. Netizens saw that they could get in touch with the company at such a close distance, and they moved to the location to speak here.

[The stock is in a hurry again, I have been waiting for many days, can the company ship more goods? ]

[Didn't I just hesitate for a few days? When I made up my mind to buy it, I was told that it was out of stock! ! ! ]

[My family is not in the provincial capital city. I also want No. 1. Should the company consider opening a sales point in other developed cities? There are many people here who want to buy it. ]

[Ah, ah, I bought it! After queuing for five days, I finally bought it. I thought not many people would buy such an expensive little robot, but I didn't expect so many people. Fortunately, my home is near the sales point. With emotion, the consumption level of Chinese people has really risen a lot! ]

[The above is wrong. The price of No. 1 is not low, but compared to other robots on the market, it is of high quality and low price. It is small and convenient, and has many functions. My relatives abroad also asked me to buy them one. Send it. ]

[My classmates abroad also want me to buy them. They used to look down on our products, but this time they all want hahaha. ]

[Seeking to add sales points, not to mention foreign ones, let's add a few more domestic ones, and also add more stock! ]

...

[Mengbao No. 1] is selling so well, the employees of the company are naturally very happy, and at the same time they are excited, but also bring new problems. Because the speed of selling is too fast, far exceeding the company's expectations, and now there is not much inventory left in [Mengbao No. 1].

The company held a meeting on this issue.

In the spacious conference room, the directors sat down one by one. Jiang Ming sat in the main seat. Jiang Mo and Song Yu were seated on either side of him. On the big screen in front of him, the latest market report was displayed.

After Jiang Ming made a simple opening speech, he directly asked questions and asked everyone to say the solutions they thought of.

"We can sell in a limited amount, on the one hand, it can whet the appetite of consumers, and on the other hand, it can relieve the pressure on inventory."

As soon as this plan was proposed, someone refuted, "No, the company has to rely on [Mengbao No. 1] to open up the international market. , can't suppress sales, not only can't suppress, but also find ways to expand sales."

"In that case, we must speed up production!"

"There is no doubt about this, but our workshop is so big, no matter how fast we speed up, We can't meet the demand, and now we can only temporarily take out the inventory that is going to be put into foreign countries."

"For long-term development, the expansion of the production workshop must be put on the agenda, but there is a time difference between the construction of the new factory and the current time point. , what should we do during the period in between, our inventory will not last until that time."

Before [Mengbao No. 1] was officially released, they considered various situations, but they did not consider this one. In order to avoid emergencies, the inventory of [Mengbao No. 1] far exceeds the results of market research. They have made various follow-up preparations for the possible unsalable situation. Never expected that they are now facing the completely opposite problem.

In the conference room, everyone talks about the solution to this problem.

Jiang Mo sat in his seat, watching the people on the board express their opinions, and never said a word.

Some of the people on the board of directors have worked hard with Jiang Mo and the others. These people are generally relatively young, full of energy, and wholeheartedly consider the company.

The person who was fired from the board of directors because of Su Fan's incident just had thoughts that he shouldn't have.

These people who were sucked into the board of directors because of investment saw that they were a group of young people in important positions in the company.

Of course, these people who move their minds will not have a good end.

Those who can stay on the board of directors now are all people who don't seem to have any problems. Privately, Jiang Mo doesn't know what they think.

So far, only some small directors have expressed their opinions. Jiang Mo, Jiang Ming, and Song Yu have not expressed their opinions.

"We can't always talk about it. Does Xiao Jiang always have any ideas?"

Jiang Mo raised his eyes and looked at the person who was speaking. This person is the old director of the company, the first group of investors, and he Those who entered the company at the same stage have all left one after another, and the rest of him has remained silent until now.

He has always maintained a neutral position in the company. If there is a big conflict between the two sides of the board of directors, he will come forward to mediate, which is equivalent to the role of a bond.

Some people were the first to speak, and others began to agree. They did not dare to ask Jiang Ming directly for an idea. Jiang Ming was very dignified in the company. The employees of the company, including the directors of the board of directors, were afraid of him. Much better to talk about.

"Yeah, does Mr. Jiang have any ideas? We have been discussing for a long time and there is no good solution. Mr. Jiang, look..." The

two Mr. Jiang are not easy to distinguish. Jiang Ming and Jiang Mo are two brothers. Jiang Mo is the younger brother, known as President Xiao Jiang.

Jiang Mo looked around for a week, "I can't talk about high opinions, I do have a way to relieve the urgent need, but I don't know if everyone will agree."

Everyone's eyes lit up. Since Jiang Mo said so, it proves that he really has a solution to this problem. time problem.

After a short pause, Jiang Mo continued: "My method is very simple, we can contract out some of the work, our factory can't complete such a large number of production, we can borrow other people's factories to do it, and make some conventional parts. The production and contracting out."

"This..."

Everyone looked at each other, at first glance, this method is very feasible, but if you think about it carefully, it carries a lot of hidden dangers.

"Of course, this is just my personal opinion. Whether to use it or not depends on what everyone wants."

For a while, the ban seemed to be lifted. Everyone whispered and discussed with the people around them. Some agreed that this method was feasible, and some disagreed that Jiang Mo was whimsical.

Until the meeting was about to end, there was still no satisfactory solution to this problem, Jiang Ming glanced at everyone's expressions, stood up and said, "Since everyone has not come up with a feasible solution, then follow Jiang Ming's Do what Mo said."

Jiang Ming said to Jiang Mo, "Tell me about your specific thoughts. You said you would contract out some of the work, to whom? How to do the confidential work?"

Everyone pricked up their ears. The last question is the key point of their argument. Will the secrets be directly stolen if the production work is contracted to others?

"Who do I contract to? Isn't there a ready-made object now?"

"Lesson Group!" A director answered, he suddenly realized: "Lesson Group will participate in the research of the cute baby series, and it is indeed the best partner. If you cooperate with them, you don't have to worry about confidentiality."

Jiang Mo stood up from his chair, leaned over the table with both hands on his back, "Yes, this is my idea. Foreign sales are already represented by Leyson Group. If you directly participate in the production of [Mengbao No. 1], you will definitely be more concerned about No. 1."

Jiang Mo's reason persuaded the vast majority of people, and this plan was temporarily determined.

At the end of the meeting, everyone left one by one, Jiang Ming, Jiang Mo, Song Yu and the three chose to stay in a tacit understanding.

The door to the conference room was locked from the inside.

Song Yu glanced at Jiang Ming and Jiang Mo, and said first, "How's your investigation going?"

"I'm not ideal here." He dragged out a chair and leaned back, "It stands to reason. It shouldn't be difficult for someone with no background like Zhang Yi to find out, but I used my family connections to find out, and I only found some specious information."

Jiang Mo turned on the computer, pulled up a document, and pointed it to the two of them, "If it's the same person, the difference in personality would be too big. Twenty years ago, Zhang Yi was a second-generation prostitute with little spare money. When I saw Jiang Ming once, he didn't prepare anything, he came to the door rashly, see you in a few months, he was fully prepared, and even said threatening words, which is very wrong." The

document describes in detail. Zhang Yi's career before entering the casino, including how he met Jiang Yu and when he left, until he lost all his fortune in gambling and disappeared.

Jiang Ming looked at the computer screen, his eyes gradually deepened, "I found an organization, a mysterious organization standing behind Zhang Yi."

"This organization is very large and hidden deep, I can only touch one edge, they claim to be [Fireworks]."

Jiang Minghui found out about this organization by accident, since he disclosed it to Jiang Mo last time, he secretly found a group of professional people to find out information about Zhang Yi for him. No matter how he thought about it, he felt that Zhang Yi's appearance was too coincidental. You must know that when all kinds of coincidences are added together, they are no longer pure coincidences, and are likely to be artificial.

He didn't expect much of what these people could find out. He didn't expect that these people gave him such a big surprise and actually found something.

"[Fireworks]? What kind of organization is this?" For some reason, hearing this name, Song Yu felt very uncomfortable, and there was a vague fear of being buried deep. This made him feel very strange, he had clearly never heard the name of this organization, why would he feel this way?

Jiang Ming shook his head, "I don't know. My people only dig here. They are too alert. If they dig deeper, they will be exposed."

Song Yu tried his best to ignore the fear that kept rising in his heart, and forced a smile on his face. " At least we have a clue, along the line, something can always be found."

Jiang Ming is not optimistic about this, this organization is too mysterious, such a huge organization, I don't know how long it has existed, this time, he was lucky, the blind cat hit the dead mouse, and only touched the [fireworks] ], it is difficult, very difficult, to investigate this organization in depth and to find out the relationship between Zhang Yi and this organization.

"It's hard to check," Jiang Mo closed the computer. "It's better than having no clue at all. Since it exists in this world, it will always reveal clues."

"Yes, we have some time to spend with them," Song Yu said. Walking to Jiang Ming's side, he patted his shoulder, "Don't worry, we will accompany you, and the people behind the scenes will be found out sooner or later."

That being said, the word [fireworks] comes to mind, Mr. Song Yu There is a bad feeling that because of his family background, he knows more than ordinary people, but he has never heard of this organization, which is very wrong.

If this organization is really as powerful as Jiang Ming said, their family should not be completely ignorant of news about this organization. It seems that he has to call his family.

[Fireworks] Others don't know about this organization, but Jiang Mo knows it. This organization first appeared during the summer vacation when the original owner was taken back to Jiang's family. They indirectly intervened in the incident of Jiang Ming's kidnapping, and then disappeared. For a while, it has been more than ten years since it reappeared.

The reappearance of [Fireworks] was not as low-key as the first time. They made a big move to make the world remember the name [Fireworks], and then disappeared again. The consequences of this big move have a huge impact. He made the Song family where Song Yu belonged to fall into the dust, the family was destroyed, and only Song Yu was left in the entire Song family.

The origin of this organization is a mystery, and its whereabouts are also a mystery. It was not until the protagonist finally got the power, found out all the truth of the past, and killed it back to Huaguo, that it was completely solved. At that time, everything was already settled.

Up to the big boss of [Fireworks], down to the little minions, they have all been eliminated by the protagonist, but the real master behind it has never appeared. No one knew who created [Fireworks], what it was created for, and whether its masters were male or female, until the organization was completely disintegrated, and the secrets about its owner were not unraveled.

This time, why does it appear in advance, what is the relationship between the protagonist's biological father and this organization, whether it was exposed unintentionally or deliberately in front of the protagonist, what does it want to do, who is its real owner...

Questions one after another When one popped out, Jiang Mo found that this world was very interesting. It seemed that the main line was clear, but in fact, there were many places that were deliberately hidden. Under the cover of layers of mist, there were countless dark lines, which were intertwined and wrapped in layers. , like a mess, intricate.

Obviously, the direction of all the important characters is not the same as the direction of the original plot, but after twists and turns, everything has returned to the original point.

It's like there are a pair of invisible eyes, watching the development of the world all the time, and a pair of invisible hands, once they find something wrong, they will reach out and dial those staggered lines back to the origin, and no one can escape.

Dark clouds covered the sky low, the warm afternoon sun was obscured by clusters of dark clouds, the sky was dark, the gloomy wind roared, and raindrops condensed high in the sky, waiting for an order to fall.

Pedestrians were in a hurry on the road. They wrapped their clothes tightly under the strong wind and quickened their pace to get to the shelter from the rain as soon as possible before the heavy rain fell.

Everyone ran towards their destination without squinting, and no one noticed that a middle-aged woman wrapped in a linen coat was stumbling and running forward, while turning back frequently, looking terrified, as if there was some monster. chase after her.

Cold -

a biting chill jumped up from the soles of his feet and quickly spread to his whole body, Jiang Yu shivered and tightened his clothes, his legs kept moving mechanically.

She didn't know how long she ran, from dark to dawn to dark, all she knew was that she couldn't stop. She can only escape if she keeps running.

She couldn't see the road ahead, she didn't know how long she ran, where she ran, she was thirsty and hungry, but she couldn't stop.

In a panic, she ran into a small alley.

The alley is very narrow and leads straight to the front. It is very dark in the alley. Jiang Yu plunged into the alley as if he had entered a dark tunnel. There is only a light source at the exit in front.

Jiang Yu lowered his head and rushed towards the light source.

"Boom--" The

sudden thunder made Jiang Yu shiver. Lightning flashed across the sky, bringing a moment of light, like a ghostly shadow extending to his feet. Jiang Yu raised his head in disbelief. At the only exit stood a Man, half of his face is hidden in the shadows, and half of his handsome face is exposed in the dim light.

"No—" Jiang Yu yelled, and finally fainted.