Chapter 13

After Gu Zheng defeated Xiliang, Xiliang has always been very peaceful. There was no war in the northwest. The emperor did not mention the matter of letting Gu Zheng go back to the northwest. He accompanies Jiang Mo in the capital, and has since settled down in the capital.

Three years passed in a flash, and the person Gu Zheng sent to check Gao Qiaoyuan only recently brought back the exact news. If you don't check, you won't know that this Gao Qiaoyuan is not from Daliang at all. He is from Xiliang, and he is from Xiliang. royal family.

In the past three years, Jiang Mo has successfully expanded the business left by the original owner's father several times, and moved the focus of the business to the capital by the way, gradually drawing a clear line with the Jiang family in Jiangzhou. Jiang Mo's actions made the Jiang family in Jiangzhou, especially Jiang Jing's life even more difficult.

The Jiang family's business was doing quite well, but in the past few years, under Jiang Mo's secret operation, the Jiang family's business has shrunk sharply. Out of the circle of a first-class family in Jiangzhou.

And because of Jiang Hanyu's existence, Yu's family no longer helps Jiang Jing. Jiang Jing is not a business material at all, so he can only watch Jiang Mo's business grow bigger and bigger, his business is getting worse day by day, and his son is also Under the pressure of his wife, he became more and more alienated from himself.

Jiang Jing is a very strong person. After repeated blows, he finally fell ill.

Jiang Mo put down the letter in his hand and sneered: "Jiang Jing is sick now, but he is talking about me again."

The letter in Jiang Mo's hand was sent by Jiang Jing. The eldest brother is gone, he did not take good care of the wife and children left by the eldest brother, and now he is ill, I am afraid that there is not much time, I hope the brothers Jiang Mo and Jiang Hanyu can support each other, if possible, he wants to see Jiang Mo.

Gu Zheng hugged Jiang Mo from behind, kissed his sensitive earlobe, and said, "Why should Momo pay attention to him, he's just a grasshopper from the autumn queen."

Jiang Mo lay back and let himself put the weight on his body. On the man behind him, he squinted his eyes comfortably and said, "Then as he wished, I will go back to Jiangzhou and completely settle the matter of the Jiang family."

The evidence that Jiang Jing murdered Jiang He already exists, and the Yu family is also willing to testify in court. As long as Jiang Mo agrees, when the matter is over, the next head of the Jiang family must be her son.

Jiang Mo has nothing to do with the Jiang family. He is not sure how long he will stay in this world. Besides, the eldest son of the Yu family has never hurt the original owner. Jiang Mo feels that as long as the other party is not Jiang Hanyu, he will treat the Jiang family as a personal favor. It's good to go out too.

Jiang Mo originally planned to go back to Jiangzhou alone, but he never thought that Gu Zheng promised to be good, but secretly pushed the official business and followed Jiang Mo all the way to Jiangzhou.

Jiangfu.

"Second uncle, second aunt." After being

ill for many days, Jiang Jing's face was very bad. When he learned that Jiang Mo was back, he deliberately put on some spiritual clothes, but he still couldn't hide the tired look on his face.

The Yu family was still the same as usual, wearing a dark purple dress with a pair of fronts, but the eyes that looked at Jiang Jing were no longer as warm as they used to be.

"I've only had a minor illness, why did you come back on purpose?"

Jiang Jing said reproachful words, but there was an obvious joy on his face.

To be honest, Jiang Mo admired Jiang Jing quite a bit. It was clear that the two of them were not far from completely tearing their faces. Jiang Jing pretended to be a good elder every time they met.

"I think it's better for me to talk about some things in person."

Jiang Mo had already arranged everything before he came. The newly appointed prefect of Jiangzhou received the favor of the original owner's father. Hearing Jiang Mo's plan, he borrowed it without hesitation. Jiang Mo's team of government soldiers.

"What do you want to say?" Jiang Jing had a very bad feeling in his heart. He wanted to stop Jiang Mo, but it was too late.

It was too late and it was too soon, Jiang Jing's voice just fell, and someone from the government had already broken into the yard.

"Jiang Jing, you murdered your elder brother and poisoned elder sister-in-law for your own sake, can you plead guilty?"

"I don't recognize it, Jiang Mo, you can't talk nonsense about this kind of thing!" Jiang Jing finally tore off that layer of disguise, his face was hideous, but there was a faint hope in his heart. He did it in secret, and everyone who knew the truth had been secretly executed by him, absolutely, absolutely impossible to find out.

Jiang Mo said casually: "Really? But it doesn't matter if you admit it or not, I have all the evidence. Oh, yes, and Jiang Hanyu, he is your biological son, right? You say, you let your biological son. What is the intention of living in the Jiang family as my father's adopted son? And is my father's death related to him?" While

speaking, officers and soldiers had already subdued Jiang Jing.

Jiang Jing heard Jiang Mo's involvement with Jiang Hanyu, and said angrily: "Nonsense, what's this about Hanyu?"

At this time, Jiang Jing was still protecting Jiang Hanyu, Yu's heart hardened for a moment, she walked out from behind the screen, Without even looking at Jiang Jing, he bowed to the officers and soldiers who took the lead, and said, "My lord, the woman can testify that what Jiang Mo said is true!"

"You poisonous woman, poisonous woman!" Jiang Jing almost fainted. He believed that he had always respected Yu, but he never expected that Yu would stab him in the back. It's all because of Jiang Mo, if it weren't for this... Thinking of this, I looked at Jiang Mo resentfully, if there was no such person, all this would not have happened.

Jiang Mo raised his eyebrows slightly, "Look at what I've done, you planted the cause, and of course you have to eat the fruit."

Jiang Jing suddenly exerted his strength, broke free of the officers and soldiers who subdued him, and rushed towards Jiang Mo, " I regretted it a long time ago, why didn't I kill you, I should have killed you like I killed your mother!"

"Touch—"

Gu Zheng quickly ran in from the door, kicked Jiang Jing over with one foot, and snapped. He said: "Who gave you the courage to treat him like this!" When he

turned to face Jiang Mo, he immediately changed his face, he took Jiang Mo's hand and asked softly, "Did he hurt you? It's here..." Gu Zheng glanced at Jiang Jing, where he was injured, he would definitely make the other party return a hundred times over.

Jiang Mo glanced at him with a half-smile, "You can't tell?"

"I don't have it, it's obviously Momo, you won't let me come." Gu Zheng said aggrievedly in Jiang Mo's ear.

Jiang Mo patted the back of his hand, indicating to him that there are outsiders here.

Gu Zheng turned around and said to the officers and soldiers in the lead, "That's how you guard the prisoners?

" Big men in the capital, even the prefect's attitude towards men is quite cautious.

Two officers and soldiers stepped forward and restrained Jiang Jing. This time they learned a lesson and ensured that Jiang Jing would not break free again.

"Bring back!"

Jiang Jing's actions just now showed that he had indeed murdered his sister-in-law, enough to be sentenced.