Chapter 85

How to do it?

Jiang Mo naturally wouldn't throw himself into the trap, he held Gu Zheng's hand with his backhand, and inserted his fingers into the crevice of Gu Zheng's fingers.

The two hands with different skin colors overlapped together, very harmonious.

As if it was just a random question, Jiang Mo didn't answer, and Gu Zheng didn't care. He hugged Jiang Mo tightly and started talking about other things: "Does Momo remember the Zerg we met before?"

"Yes." Jiang Mo Of course Mo remembered that there was a large part of the reason why he came here.

"Does Momo know that it was made by thinking?" Gu Zheng narrowed his eyes slightly, like a big cat preparing to hunt, his gaze was firmly fixed on Jiang Mo's face, not missing a single bit of his expression.

Jiang Mo naturally knew that if he didn't know, he wouldn't appear here, but some things were hard to explain and couldn't be explained clearly. With just the right surprise on his face, he asked, "Why?"

"Nothing is impossible " Gu Zheng meant something, and his heart was terrifying. If he hadn't seen it with his own eyes, how could he believe that someone would rather create such monsters than destroy them? In the eyes of those people, nothing can compare to their hands Right to it.

Gu Zheng thought well, those who knew about these events had either reached the pinnacle of power now, or they had long since disappeared in the long river of history. It is definitely not something that can be achieved overnight to have today's finished products.

At this moment, Dixing.

"What do you think of this incident?" The person who spoke was an old man, wearing a snow-white uniform of a member of the council. Although he was not the head of the council, his position in the council was transcendent.

"Since there are people who don't know how to live or die, why don't you let him go?"

"Not yet," the man pressed his forehead, "the 'product' is not stable yet, so we can't touch him for the time being."

"If he continues to investigate, he will find out sooner or later! "

"What are you afraid of? You haven't been discovered for so many years. How could he find out as soon as he checked."

"It's time to act."

A hoarse voice came from the shadow that was almost forgotten. The age and gender of the person, his voice is not loud, but it clearly reaches everyone's ears in this noisy conference room.

The person sitting in the dark knocked on the table unhurriedly. Under the shadow, he could not be seen. The strange thing is that after he spoke, the conference hall fell silent instantly. Everyone, look at me and I look at you , tacitly no longer speak.

If there are people here who are familiar with the upper-level members of the empire, they will definitely find that these people are members of the parliament who play an important role in the parliament, and they do not belong to the same faction.

Although it is an empire, the royal family has declined in recent years, and the real power of the empire has been divided up by the members of the parliament. The real power holders are the three heads of the parliament. It is also because of the power distribution of these three pillars that the power of the empire's top management has been stabilized and the normal operation of the empire has been maintained. Over the years, nothing major happened.

It hasn't been a day or two since the empire's military and government disagreed. Gu Zheng just didn't expect that in order to get rid of their Gu family, those people would spare no effort to create those monsters.

Don't they know that this thing is uncontrollable? Those who stand at the pinnacle of power are not fools, they just hide their ears and steal their bells, deliberately ignoring these things in order to remove the thorn in their side.

Now that he has uncovered the secrets of the Zerg race, there should be some action there soon. Where is he and where is the most unsafe, which is why he wants to end the exercise as soon as possible.

Naz Star is no longer safe.

Being taken to the base at a loss, the Gu family only gave the result that the exercise ended early without any reason. Those who have already got good grades naturally don't care about ending early, and those who are going to fight at the last time complain.

After Jiang Mo left, the adjutant came out from the dark, and he never left. Even this room was carefully arranged, and if something was wrong, they would subdue Jiang Mo immediately.

What a coincidence.

Why did Jiang Mo go to Area C by himself, find out exactly where the Zerg is, and stay with the Zerg whose strength is close to the first level for so long without any damage?

Jiang Mo suddenly switched to the auxiliary combat department. He was not very active in the class, so he made a friend with Lai Yin. Lai Yin had a special background, so they couldn't help but think about it.

"General?" The

adjutant knew a little more than others. He remembered the accident a few months ago. Since then, the cold-hearted general suddenly began to care about Jiang Mo, and he seemed to regard him as a partner. Meaning, if Jiang Mo really has a problem...

Gu Zheng raised his hand, signaling him not to say more. Why doesn't he know the adjutant's thoughts? It's one thing to know, but another to implement it. There are many things wrong with Jiang Mo, and the other party didn't deliberately hide it from him. Because of this, he doesn't think Jiang Mo will be harmful to them.

Gu Zheng frowned, and waved his hands, "I'll take care of Jiang Mo's matter, what's going on over there ?"

People, there are also people sent by the Gu family on the parliament side. You must know the enemy's current situation at any time.

"Send the students back first." The

adjutant took the order to leave, and Gu Zheng suddenly called him back: "Jiang Mo stay."

"Yes."

As soon as Jiang Mo came out, he met Lin Yu who deliberately blocked him.

"Hey, isn't this Jiang Mo? Where's your partner? Why are you alone? Don't you be abandoned because of your poor mental strength? Or, you don't have a partner at all?"

Lin Yu sneered, and the person behind him People also laughed.

Jiang Mo looked at them calmly. Seeing that he didn't respond, those people stopped laughing for a while without any interest. There was no sense of accomplishment in teasing a wooden man.

Seeing his expression, Lin Yu became angry, and in a blink of an eye, he became happy again when he thought that the other party had less points than his fraction, and gloated: "Look how good it was to accept my help before, and it's not like I only got such a few points now. I'm afraid I won't be able to pass the test."

"What does it matter to you whether I can pass?" Jiang Mo approached Lin Yu, his eyes shining brightly, "You care about me so much, huh?"

Jiang Mo was born with a pair of charming peach blossom eyes , and now deliberately releases her own charm, that gaze seems to penetrate deep into the bottom of my heart and seduce people's souls.

Lin Yu felt that he had been hit violently. For a moment, he only had one thought in his mind. It turned out that Jiang Mo was so good-looking.! ! !

What am I thinking? !

Lin Yu pushed Jiang Mo away, his face flushed, he pointed at Jiang Mo, "You..." He didn't say a word for a long time.

Jiang Mo was about to leave sideways, but he hadn't moved yet. Lin Yu jumped three feet high like a frightened rabbit, "Don't come near me!"

After speaking, he led his younger brother away in a hurry, as if chasing some scourge behind him .

Just passing by, the adjutant who witnessed everything: "..."

Did he know something he shouldn't?

The exercise ended early, everyone took a rest, boarded the spaceship when they arrived, and left.

Whether they like it or not, the students boarded the spaceship. This is not Emperor Star, let alone a place where they can make mistakes.

Rhine hadn't seen his little friend all this time, and he was anxious. After talking to his partner around him, he found someone in the student activity area. It's not that he didn't want to go to Jiang Mo during the exercise, but Nazi Star is too big, and it's very difficult to find someone without contact information, so he can only wait for the exercise to end.

After searching around, Jiang Mo didn't see it, but met Lin Yu on the way.

This time, Lin Yu didn't follow anyone else behind him. Rhine was anxious to find someone, and didn't have the time to talk to him, so she bypassed him and prepared to leave.

"Well, Lai Yin, isn't Jiang Mo with you?"

Lai Yin turned his head, looked at him vigilantly, and frowned, "Why are you asking this?"

Lin Yu also knew what he had done before, and he lacked confidence. "I, I have something to do with him, can't I?"

Rhine looked at him suspiciously, seeing that he didn't seem to be looking for trouble, and replied, "I don't know, I am also looking for him.

" one person.

Naturally, they couldn't find anyone. Jiang Mo didn't board the boat at all. He was stopped just before boarding the boat.

"How does the general plan to explain the detention of me alone?"

Gu Zheng frowned, "You come down first."

Jiang Mo was taken by the adjutant to an empty room. There was only a table and a chair in the room, and the only chair was taken away Gu Zheng sat down, Jiang Mo simply sat on the table, looking down at Gu Zheng.

"I'll come down, where should I sit?" Jiang Mo shook his legs deliberately.

He had already changed out of his combat uniform, and he was wearing Gu Zheng's clothes. Gu Zheng was taller than him, and his clothes were a bit too big. For the convenience of moving, his trouser legs were rolled up, exposing his fair and slender legs.

Gu Zheng was dazzled by the dazzling white, and couldn't bear it any longer. He hugged the man off the table and put him on the chair, "Sit down!"

This is an ordinary spare room in the base, which was deliberately arranged to look like a torture room. Of course Gu Zheng didn't He was willing to take Jiang Mo to the real torture room, so he had to set up a fake show to bluff him.

Who would have thought that Jiang Mo was not afraid at all.

Gu Zheng's heart sank, Jiang Mo's reaction was completely inconsistent with his natural mermaid status at this age, he was about to say something when Jiang Mo stood up and approached him step by step.

He unconsciously took half a step back, and when he realized it, he immediately stabilized his mind and let Jiang Mo approach.

"Gu Zheng," Jiang Mo looked straight into his eyes. This was the first time he called Gu Zheng's name so seriously, "I don't want to lie to you, so I won't hide my true self from you. If you doubt me, I will It's hard to say anything."

Jiang Mo lowered his eyes, and from Gu Zheng's angle, he could just see his trembling eyelashes.

"Look at me, Jiang Mo."

Gu Zheng put his arms around Jiang Mo's flexible waist with one hand, and lifted Jiang Mo's chin with the other, "I want to ensure your absolute safety, I don't know if there is someone behind you who uses special means to control You, I can't take you at risk." That's

why he tried step by step, and he didn't dare to make big moves until he was sure that no one behind Jiang Mo was threatening his safety.

Jiang Mo's mind was shaken, it's not like he didn't notice Gu Zheng's strangeness these days, there are too many mysteries about him, it's normal for Gu Zheng to have doubts in such a position, but...he

is really unhappy.

"I'm fine, you don't have to worry about me, my abilities have nothing to do with those people," Jiang Mo put his arms around the neck of the man in front of him with affection in his eyes, "You don't worry, those people can't do anything to me..." The

rest of the words disappeared On the lips where the two meet.

Gu Zheng hugged Jiang Mo hard, caught the breath of the person in his arms, his eyes darkened, no matter what, those people must not let go!