Chapter 75

When Jiang Mo said, "It's better to marry you, Admiral Gu", Gu Zheng's heart skipped a beat, and the words he promised were blocked by Jiang Mo's words. He secretly scolded himself for being out of his mind. It was a joke, but he actually took it seriously for a moment.

Seeing Jiang Mo's unhurried appearance, Gu Zheng guessed that he had a back hand in dealing with the Mo family, so he stopped asking for help, and instead reminded: "Be careful when you deal with the Mo family, the Mo family His influence is not as simple as it appears on the surface."

"I know, I won't involve myself in it." Besides, he doesn't plan to do anything to the Mo family now, he just wants to call off the marriage, if the Mo family didn't make such a big fuss by themselves , Jiang Mo didn't plan to do anything at this point in time.

Gu Zheng's worry is not without reason, he has no influence in Emperor Star, the Jiang family is unreliable, if the Mo family really wants to do something, he will be in a very disadvantageous situation.

But Jiang Mo is not a soft persimmon to be manipulated by others. If others bully him, he will naturally return it.

The storm on the Internet intensified. At the beginning, the members of the Mo family were able to control the public opinion. When there were more and more people present, some situations became difficult to control.

Amidst the sound of blessings, voices of doubt gradually began to appear.

"I have a question, I don't know if I should say it, don't you think it's so fast, this matter is always being discussed by passers-by, why don't the parties come out to speak?"

"The upstairs said, emmm... I remember that Mo Qinxuan, one of the protagonists, didn't seem to express any opinions."

"It's not just Mo Qinxuan who didn't, I just checked the homepage of the young master of the Jiang family, and I didn't see any relevant information.

" What are you questioning? The Mo family has come forward to admit this matter, so can there be a fake?"

"I think some people just don't like others, and they feel dark in their own hearts. Hasn't the Jiang family already acknowledged the opinion?"

"What is there to talk about with these people? Some only fans are disgusting. Mo Qinxuan is not yours alone. When people get married, they have to say a few words. Besides, Mo Qinxuan is not a star, so there is no need to eat you. One set, people's own life has nothing to do with XX, okay?"

"Why did it involve Weifan again, we Weifan didn't say anything, okay? But the personal homepages of the two protagonists didn't mention any relevant information It's a bit suspicious."

The personal homepage on Xingwang.com can only be logged in by yourself. When Mrs. Mo was doing these things, she sent Mo Qinxuan a message. At that time, Mo Qinxuan was training and didn't see it at all. There are already various theories on the Internet.

Mo Qinxuan went to Jiang Mo's homepage, but it was empty, all recent posts had been deleted, he was blocked by Jiang Mo, and he couldn't be contacted at all, and now it was the critical period of training, he took a quick glance at the comments on the Internet and found that Most of them are blessings, so don't worry about it.

Mrs. Mo looked at the doubts on the Internet, and sent out a new post unhurriedly, to the effect that the two children are currently busy with training and cannot access the star network for the time being. The two will hold a wedding at the end of October this year, and then go to Border exercises, and so on.

Mo Qinxuan's marriage is in full swing. Mrs. Mo just sent it out, and someone quickly commented:

"I don't know if the person who questioned just now is there, whether the slap in the face hurts, the husband and wife are going to the border together, it's not that they don't post on the homepage, As far as I know, Jiang Mo only has the mental power of b, why he participated in the training, you don't need to guess, it must be for Mo Qinxuan."

"Yes, Mo Qinxuan is from the military academy, every year They all have to participate in the exercises in the frontier galaxy. Jiang Mo is from Emperor Star University. I heard that the two schools are in the same place for the exercises this year. Jiang Mo suddenly signed up for the auxiliary combat department this year, probably because of Mo Qinxuan."

"It must be ." , It must be, I don't care, I'm going to finish this bowl of dog food first."

Occasionally, skeptical remarks were quickly drowned in the discussion.

Mo Qinxuan has reported early this year that he will go to the border galaxy for exercises. This is not the first time he has participated in an exercise. For Mo Qinxuan, whose physical fitness and mental strength are above A-level, participating in the exercise is a compulsory course every year. class.

Mrs. Mo looked at the comments on Starnet, and the smile on her face gradually widened, so what if Jiang Mo hooked up with Gu Zheng? With everyone knowing that he is about to marry into the Mo family, can he continue to be with Gu Zheng?

Jiang Mo no longer pays attention to the things on Starnet. Gu Zheng's small experimental base has been built, so he calls Dill back, and the three go together. Thanks to Mrs. Tomo, Jiang Mo's reputation has been greatly shaken. It is definitely not possible to go out directly. Jiang Mo disguised his face a little, and the three of them went directly to their destination in a military suspension vehicle.

It is said to be an experimental base, but it looks like a small resort villa from the outside, surrounded by green trees, red tiles and white walls, quiet and pleasant.

Gu Zheng took the two of them in and introduced: "This is my father's private property. The location is secret and not many people know about it. During the long vacation, someone will leave Emperor Star disguised as Dill, and I will send someone to pick you up. This way ."

Gu Zheng led them all the way through the villa and arrived at the closed laboratory at the back, "During the experiment, this place will be sealed off, people inside are not allowed to go out, and people outside must go through strict inspections if they want to come in. The preparations are complete, and you can see if there are any shortcomings."

Dill stared at the relevant equipment in the laboratory intently. The laboratory equipment is very complete, and the experimental equipment is also the latest model. Compared with their school Dill knew that it was thanks to Jiang Mo that he was able to receive such treatment, otherwise how could Admiral Gu care so much about him.

While lamenting General Gu's generosity, he kept elevating Jiang Mo's status in his heart, and he would definitely try his best to repay them.

His family has always disliked him messing around with these things, but his new friends support him so much. Ever since Dill decided to pursue his dream and get rid of the aura of the family, it has been a long time since Dill has met someone like Jiang Mo who not only supports him but also gives him as much as he can. Help people out.

Dill blushed with excitement, and he bowed deeply to Jiang Mo and Gu Zheng: "I really appreciate your support, I can't repay you..."

"What are you talking about? "Jiang Mo helped him up helplessly, he was so excited just now, why is he still crying now, "We are friends, we should help each other, I often eat the food you cook, logically speaking, it is repaying you now, finally You can concentrate on doing what you like, shouldn't you be happy, why are you still crying?"

Dill shook his head, how could this be the same? But Jiang Mo was right, it was a good thing, he shouldn't cry. Dill quickly adjusted his mood, and looked at his future workplace with bright eyes.

Jiang Mo saw Dill smiling like a child who got candy, and he laughed too. Dill's dream in the last world is definitely not as difficult as it is in this world.

In the interstellar era, the birth of nutritional supplements replaced natural food, and the social status of the chef industry has gradually declined. Especially now, natural food is expensive, and only big families will eat it every day. In the eyes of big families, the profession of chef is not good That's why Dill left the family and came to Emperor Star alone to study.

Gu Zheng's gaze stayed on Jiang Mo all the time, and seeing his smiling brows and tender eyes at this moment, his heart softened unconsciously.

He quietly moved to Jiang Mo's side, and while Dill was obsessed with the experimental equipment, he whispered in Jiang Mo's ear, "Are you happy?"

"Yes." This spirit of persistence for dreams reminded him of his past self , Time flies, fleeting years are no longer, many things can't go back.

Jiang Mo quickly adjusted his mentality, and said with a smile: "General Gu is really concerned about this matter, and I thank you on behalf of Deer."

"No thanks, I voluntarily, if your roommate's experiment is successful, It is also of great help to me."

Gu Zheng's words are true, mental mania has always been a major problem that the military needs to solve urgently, and the release of palliatives a few years ago has indeed solved part of the problem, but the production of palliatives is difficult, and the price Expensive, and the control is in the hands of individual aristocratic families, which is just a drop in the bucket for the huge Gu family army.

The Emperor Star's forces are complicated, and the Gu family has never stood in line. Other things are fine, but when it comes to the palliative agent, the Gu family has suffered a lot.

The Gu family's army has been in the fringe galaxies and needs to fight for a long time. Even if the soldiers have received strict training, they can't stand fighting against the Zerg for a long time. There are not a few soldiers who are forced to leave the battlefield.

This kind of situation didn't just happen in the Gu's army, it's the same with the soldiers under several other marshals. It's not like they didn't send people to study it in private, but unfortunately there has been no progress. This time Jiang Mo brought Dill to Gu Zheng, regardless of the final result. , have helped him a lot.

Thinking of the army, Gu Zheng asked: "Are you really going to participate in this year's exercise?"

Jiang Mo nodded. If it wasn't for going to the edge star, he would not go to assist the combat department.

"Have you chosen your partner? Is it Mo Qinxuan?" Thinking of the comments on the Internet, Gu Zheng knew it was fake, but Gu Zheng still felt sour. He knew it was fake, but others didn't know. Regardless of participating in this exercise is to be able to be with Mo Qinxuan.

"It's not him. I didn't choose a partner." It's not a hard rule to choose a partner among the students. When the teacher handed in the registration form, after repeated confirmation, the release of Jiang Mo was approved. He just asked him to think carefully.

"You want to be alone?" Hearing that Jiang Mo did not choose Mo Qinxuan, Gu Zheng felt less sour. On the one hand, he was happy that Jiang Mo did not choose Mo Qinxuan, and on the other hand, he was worried that Jiang Mo would go alone. He pondered for a moment, Persuading: "It's not safe for you to be alone. If you can't find a suitable partner at school, I can send someone there."

Jiang Mo stared at him for a while, the smile on his face faded. It wasn't when I made him angry, but when I was thinking about how to save him, Jiang Mo replied lightly, "Okay."

Gu Zheng's breath was stuck in his throat, and he couldn't get up or down. He said helplessly: "I don't mean anything else. The Edge Star is no better than the Emperor Star. There are hidden dangers everywhere. When you go there for the first time, you will inevitably feel uncomfortable. If you are unhappy..."

"I'm not unhappy," Jiang Mo interrupted him, jokingly said, "It's just that I didn't expect the selfless Gu Shang to use his power for personal gain for me. I'm just a little surprised."