Chapter 18

The chaos in the palace was quickly wiped out. If the second prince was careful, he would find something wrong as soon as he entered the palace.

But he didn't realize that living in hiding in Tibet for half a month made him highly nervous. He was used to being pampered, how could he bear such a life. This time, he finally waited for an opportunity to force the palace. He didn't think about whether it would be a trap at all. He only saw a close victory.

Almost impatiently, he brought 5,000 elite soldiers and a few henchmen directly into the imperial city.

As the inside line of the palace said, there were not many guards in the imperial city, so he went inside the palace very easily.

Everything went well, he was extremely excited, full of thoughts about the great cause, he didn't see the hesitant words on his confidant's face, and he didn't even notice that along the way, they met too few palace servants.

After searching all over the palace for two hours, he still could not find Gu Zheng's figure, he realized later that he might have been tricked.

It was already too late, the elite soldiers he brought were wiped out by the imperial guards in the capital, and he himself was captured by Gu Zheng.

"Cough cough, Gu Zheng, did you already know?" The second prince clutched his neck and struggled to get up from the ground, his eyes angrily saying, "I don't accept it! Gu Zheng, I don't accept it!"

Naturally, he knew it in advance. , Five days ago, Gu Zheng's people finally pried the palace maid's mouth open, and learned about Gao Qiaoyuan's series of plans from her mouth. Knowing that the second prince was hiding in the capital and was ready to rebel at any time, they made a special plan for the second prince, made arrangements in the palace, and came to catch a turtle in an urn.

But these Gu Zheng didn't want to talk to him, and only ordered: "Take it."

"Yes." The

leader of the forbidden army waved, and two well-trained soldiers stepped forward to stop the second prince from walking outside the Golden Palace.

"Gu Zheng! Don't be too complacent, you killed so many people in Xiliang, they won't let you go, hahaha!"

Gu Zheng knew for a long time that Xiliang would make a move. After prying out the words of the palace maid, he had already sent someone to send a letter to the northwest. Now, the result should come out.

As expected, Xiliang launched an attack on the northwest that night. Fortunately, Gu Zheng had always given orders. The Northwest Army was ready to go. When Xiliang had a change, he quickly counterattacked, keeping Xiliang out of the gate and advancing half a minute. No.

The good news came quickly. Since the defeat three years ago, Xiliang has not recovered. This time the war was launched in a hurry, and the plan was to cooperate with the inside and the outside. Who would have thought that all plans would be seen through, and their attack would naturally be disintegrated quickly.

After the fall of the second prince, the imperial court carried out a major purge, and preparations for Gu Zheng's ascension to the throne began.

The new emperor ascended the throne, and the world was pardoned. The second prince was exempted from the death penalty, but the death penalty could be forgiven, and the life crime was inevitable. He was demoted to a commoner and sentenced to life imprisonment.

That wooden sign was the token of the Gao family's secret rearing of Dead Servant. After Gao Qiaoyuan escaped, most of the Gao family's forces were wiped out, and only a few of them escaped back to Xiliang with him.

Gao Qiao had been dormant in Daliang for many years, and there was not much power left in Xiliang. After he fled back to Xiliang, his life was not as good as he imagined. Especially after his plan failed and Xiliang was defeated by Daliang again, his life was very difficult.

The current emperor of Xiliang had a bad relationship with him, and because of his relationship he suffered defeat. When the new emperor of Daliang wanted someone from him, he handed over Gao Qiaoyuan without thinking.

The day Gao Qiaoyuan was escorted back to Beijing was the day before Gu Zheng ascended the throne.

On this day, Jiang Mo put down everything at hand and went to the death row to visit him. After all, once Takahashi Yuan was resolved, the original owner's wish would be fulfilled.

He was escorted all the way back from Xiliang, and Gaoqiao suffered a lot of crimes. He was already old, but now he is even more depressed and looks older.

"Gao Qiaoyuan, there is a noble to see you!"

Hearing the voice, Takahashiyuan raised his head, his hair was gray, his eyes were cloudy, and his voice was filled with the vicissitudes of life, "Who else will come to see me now?" The young man asked, "Who are you?" He was sure that he had never seen this young man.

The jailer opened the door, Jiang Mo walked to Gao Qiaoyuan, squatted down, and said, "It doesn't matter who I am, what matters is, do you remember a person named Jiang He?"

"Jiang He, Jiang He," Takahashi Yuan murmured these two words, and a memory that was not too long came to his mind.

It was a businessman from Jiangzhou. They got along very well, but unfortunately, he knew something he shouldn't know.

"The person who knows the secret and shouldn't know, what, what does it have to do with you?" Takahashi Yuan carefully observed the young man's face again, and this face gradually overlapped with the face of the man in his memory.

"He's my father." Jiang Mo's tone was calm, he stood up, straightened his sleeves, and walked out of the cell, saying,

"I'm here this time to tell you, kill for life, you killed my father , now it's time for you to pay for his life."

This is already the reason Ming Huang told him that the reason why he is now on death row is because the young man wants to avenge his father.

"It's you!" Gao Qiaoyuan stood up and quickly chased to the prison door. He looked at the young man's retreating back and asked loudly, "You bewitched the emperor and brought me back from Xiliang, right?"

He remembered that this person had been with Gu Zheng for three years. He had seen his portrait at the second prince's place. Jiang Mo, Jiang He's son, was really unscrupulous for revenge.

"Aren't you afraid that the emperor will know the purpose of your approach to him?"

Jiang Mo turned his head and smiled: "What am I afraid of, do you think that without me, what you have done over the years could have escaped death?

" of.

Gao Qiaoyuan knew in his heart that in order to make the second prince ascend to the throne, he had done many detrimental things over the years, and Jiang He was just one of the victims. If Jiang Mo didn't come today, Jiang He would be buried deep in his heart like other victims, and he would never remember it until he died.

"Mo Mo."

As soon as Jiang Mo walked out of the death row, he saw Gu Zheng standing in the sun and walking towards him.

Jiang Mo took the initiative to take his hand. Under the sun, the figures of the two cuddled tightly together, and the shadows entwined each other and gradually drifted away.

The enthronement ceremony was held as scheduled, and Gu Zheng stood on a high place in a golden dragon-patterned robe, accepting the worship of hundreds of officials.

"Today, I want to announce one thing. After ascending the throne, I will not set up a harem, accept no concubines, and after I am not sealed, I will choose an heir from the clan. I have made up my mind that this matter will not be discussed in the future."

The ministers did not expect that the emperor would come so suddenly, and they were all stunned. When they reacted and wanted to refute, the enthronement ceremony had already begun the next process. this matter.

However, after the ceremony, they were not able to continue the topic, because their new emperor announced another explosive news.

He wants to get married, and a man.

The matter of getting married was only after Gu Zheng had been grinding Jiang Mo for a long time before Jiang Mo agreed. As soon as Jiang Mo agreed, Gu Zheng summoned the minister and announced the news. The ministers were just about to start a discussion about not setting up a harem, and they never thought they would get another explosive news.

Gu Zheng was happy, no matter what the ministers thought, he left immediately after the announcement. He was going to find Jiang Mo, and he was always a little uneasy these days. It would be better if he stayed by Jiang Mo's side.

Jiang Mo was bathing in the pale golden light at the moment, he returned to a complete mermaid state, floated in mid-air, and stretched his body with enjoyment.

Unexpectedly, after counterattacking the protagonist, there will still be such a surprise.

These golden rays of light are the energy of the world, and now, they are repairing the damage on Jiang Mo's soul little by little. You must know that the injury on Jiang Mo's soul was caused by the failure to transcend the tribulation at that time. Over the years, he has not found any way to repair it, and he can only recover slowly by self-healing.

Before he came to this world, he was injured once again to counterattack the system Jiang Mo's soul. Until the golden light appeared, the wound on his soul was only slightly more serious than before.

When Gu Zheng returned to the dormitory, the golden light around Jiang Mo was slowly dissipating, Gu Zheng walked over quickly, caught the slowly falling lover, and asked with concern, "What happened, do you care?

Jiang Mo put his arms around Gu Zheng's neck and narrowed his eyes happily, "I'm fine, these lights are holy products for healing." Before

the light completely dissipated, he picked up a handful of pale golden light and put it on the In front of Gu Zheng, he said, "Give it to you."

The light that has not yet dissipated surrounded the two of them. Gu Zheng looked at his lover's overly bewitching face. At this moment, he felt that he was extremely lucky, lucky to have met He, fortunately, also promised to be with himself.

Over the years, Jiang Mo has rarely changed back to the full mermaid form. He saw Gu Zheng staring at him blankly, and said in a charming voice: "Am I good-looking?" "

Good-looking."

On the lips, there was a small tongue between the lips and teeth, Gu Zheng couldn't help lowering his head and kissed his lover's pale pink lips. The pale golden light flickered around the two of them, and soon faded away completely.

The next day, Jiang Mo learned that the protagonist of this world was sued by the Yu family, and Jiang Hanyu was convicted of murdering the youngest son of the Yu family. Although he was not sentenced to death during the amnesty period, he would live as a murderer all his life, never again. The possibility of turning over.

In the days to come, Jiang Mo will never be distracted to pay attention to the protagonist. His wedding with Gu Zheng will be held in September. After the wedding, the two have been living a sweet life as husband and wife. Three years later, Gu Zheng selected a child from the imperial family and named him the crown prince. Fifteen years later, he passed the crown and took Jiang Mo around to fulfill the promise he made when he was young.