Chapter 156

White and slender fingers held the iron spoon, stirring the coffee in the cup erratically, the person sitting opposite was still persuading patiently, there was no way not to persuade, not to mention the people behind Lin Zimo, only he left Tianhuang, The loss to them is great.

In this day and age, all kinds of fresh meat come out like leeks after the rain, and after cutting one crop, two crops will grow immediately, but these small fresh meats are hot and fast, and the entertainment industry has never lacked such people .

There are very few people like Lin Zimo who are good looking or talented in music. Such a person must be favored by other companies. They couldn't think about it before. They didn't win or talk, and pushed people away .

Thinking of this, he felt a little resentful towards Shu Ning. They knew something about Shu Ning's handwriting behind those things, but because of Shu Ning's relationship with the big boss Zheng Zhou, they chose to turn a blind eye. They were obviously not the ones who were wrong, but they were asked to bear the consequences. He felt that the company should not be allowed to bear such a big blame.

"Zimo, what happened last time was indeed that the company did something wrong. I apologize to you on behalf of the company, but you can't blame the company for this matter, can you? You know how the company treated you before. I know you are sensible. Let me tell you the truth here, Shu Ning was behind the incident last time, and because of the relationship between Shu Ning and Mr. Zheng, even if we wanted to do something for you, we would be powerless." The blame was

snapped, Jiang Mo After hearing this, he didn't speak, and put down the spoon in his hand. The iron spoon collided with the porcelain cup and made a small sound, like a knock in the heart.

"I see. I will consider the renewal of the contract."

"Okay, okay. If you have any requests, just ask, and the company will try its best to meet them." After

Jiang Mo changed his words, the people who came to talk to him left satisfied. Jiang Mo walked out of the coffee shop alone. The bright sunlight made people unable to open their eyes. He stretched out his hand to block it, and a vague figure came towards him.

It's Gu Zheng.

After not being troubled by the fact that he could only live to be thirty years old, Gu Zheng paid a lot of attention to the family business. In the past, because he couldn't live long, he hired a special person to manage the group's affairs. He needs to understand everything, big and small.

The person sent by Tianhuang met Jiang Mo at a coffee shop not far from the company. It just so happened that Gu Zheng made an appointment to discuss business with him today, and the place was diagonally opposite this coffee shop.

After talking about the cooperation, when he came out, he saw Jiang Mo standing alone in front of the coffee shop. Gu Zheng strode towards this side without even thinking about it.

"Why are you here alone?" Gu Zheng stretched out his hand to block the sunlight for him.

"It's not alone. The person who invited me has already left. Why are you here? Talking about business?" Jiang Mo raised his eyes and saw a group of people following Gu Zheng.

"The conversation is over, do you want me to take you back?" Gu Zheng pursed his lips and glanced behind him. The assistant stopped silently and stopped approaching the two of them.

"Then, thank you very much." Jiang Mo smiled slightly, his beautiful peach eyes were curved upwards, his cheeks were tanned red by the sun, and Gu Zheng was stunned for a moment.

Soon, Gu Zheng regained his sanity and coughed lightly, "Go to the car first, don't get sunburned."

Taking the car keys from the assistant, Gu Zheng took Jiang Mo to the parking lot, and they drove several cars. Drive away one, and several assistants will drive back.

The assistant stood there holding the document, feeling that his mouth was stuffed with dog food.

Seeing this scene, the partner walked up to the assistant and said in surprise, "So the rumors are true. I thought Mr. Gu would be a bachelor all his life. I didn't expect him to be the first among us to find a partner." The

partner is Han Ziyu , is the leader of the younger generation of the Han family. Like the Gu family, the Han family is a well-known big family in the imperial capital. Han Ziyu and Gu Zheng grew up together, so they know something about his situation. Gu Zheng came to talk about this cooperation in person. , Han Ziyu knew that Gu Zheng's troubles were almost resolved.

Gu Zheng's move is to show that he attaches great importance to this cooperation, and secondly, to use this opportunity to tell some people that the Gu family is doing well in his hands now, and not to make some ideas that should not be made.

Han Ziyu stroked his chin and smiled. He was already in the mood to fall in love. It seemed that he had nothing to worry about. In this case, the cooperation over there should be broken. Gu Zheng is more reliable than those people who don't know the so-called.

Gu Zheng drove the car himself, while Jiang Mo sat in the co-pilot and turned his head to look at the man who was concentrating on driving. Upon closer inspection, this man was somewhat similar to the ghost Gu Zheng. Especially those eyes, when they looked at Jiang Mo, they showed exactly the same expression.

Jiang Mo stared at him without blinking, but Gu Zheng couldn't ignore it even if he wanted to. He glanced at Jiang Mo uncontrollably and asked, "What am I doing?"

Jiang Mo shook his head slightly, "I I was thinking, is it really okay for you to leave like this?"

Jiang Mo remembered that there was a man who was no less imposing than him walking with Gu Zheng just now, and he should be the object of business.

"It doesn't matter, the matter of cooperation has been finalized, and Xu Tezhu can solve the rest." Gu Zheng looked straight ahead, with an imperceptible smile in his eyes, "By the way, you are so willing to go out in such a hot day ?"

Summer in the imperial capital is extremely hot, walking outside, not only will you be scorched by the scorching sun, but even the wind blowing in front of you will be hot. Jiang Mo's body is an aquatic mermaid. Although he is using a human body now, his nature will not change easily. He especially dislikes the temperature. So he likes to stay at home, and he doesn't go out unless he can.

The days in midsummer are getting hotter and hotter. Jiang Mo has been dragged by Gu Zheng to go out the last few times, and he goes out for a walk in the early morning or at night when there is no sunshine.

This was the first time Gu Zheng saw him go out at noon. Jiang Mo drank the iced drink

that Gu Zheng took out from the small refrigerator, frowned and said, "Tianhuang sent someone to talk to me about renewing the contract."

Sticking the bottle to his face, he sighed contentedly, venting the displeasure in his heart.

Jiang Mo's contract expires in less than a month, and the current Jiang Mo is no longer the celebrity who is riddled with scandals. The scandals on him have long been cleaned up by Gu Zheng. , His reputation has risen a lot, and the current Jiang Mo has the value of making Tianhuang give in.

The hands holding the steering wheel tightened, and Zhuang Ruo asked nonchalantly, "Do you want to renew your contract with Tianhuang?"

After taking a sip of the iced drink, most of the heat on his body was relieved, and Jiang Mo said in a good mood: "Of course not, I originally wanted to open a studio by myself..."

The rest of the words were too embarrassing to say, because the weather was too hot, he simply forgot about it, if it wasn't for being found by Tianhuang's people today, he would have almost forgotten this time It's over.

"If you want to open a studio, I have suitable candidates." After learning about Jiang Mo's past experience, Gu Zheng began to prepare for the studio. Even if Jiang Mo agreed to renew the contract, he would not be able to rest assured. Jiang Mo continued to stay in Tianhuang.

Opening a studio alone is the best choice than hanging under another company's name.

He glanced sideways at Jiang Mo, and interrupted what he hadn't said, "Don't think about refusing first, you've helped me so much, but I haven't done anything for you, and the contract is less than a month away, now It must be too late to start preparing for the studio, I have ready candidates, you..."

"Okay." Before Gu Zheng finished speaking, Jiang Mo agreed, looking at Gu Zheng with a rare blank look on his face , Jiang Mo laughed out loud.

Gu Zheng prepared one, two, three, four reasons for persuading Jiang Mo to agree to this gift, but in the end none of them came to fruition. His face remained blank for three seconds, and soon, low-pitched laughter began to reverberate in the carriage .

"I was thinking about it."

When Jiang Mo asked him what he was thinking about, he shook his head, smiled and refused to answer.

The matter of the studio was settled, and Gu Zheng helped him make an appointment to have a detailed discussion with the person in charge, and sent him back to the villa.

He came so often during this period that the guards recognized him, so he didn't need to swipe Jiang Mo's card, the guards let him in directly. Jiang Mo's villa was located in the back, and he drove for a while before arriving.

By the way, the company bought this villa. Since he decided not to renew the contract with the company, I'm afraid he has to live in another place.

He asked the people around him: "Do you have any good houses to recommend?"

Gu Zheng was surprised: "You don't live here anymore?" He quickly realized that Jiang Mo wanted to terminate the contract with Tianhuang and continue to live in Tianhuang. It is really not suitable for the villa.

"There are quite a few suitable places. I'll send you the information when I go back. Do you have any additional requirements?"

Jiang Mo thought for a while, "Yes, it's best to have a swimming pool. The bigger the swimming pool, the better, nothing else. Request."

Jiang Mo's current villa doesn't have a swimming pool, but the villa next door to Mu Yingdi's house has a swimming pool. Jiang Mo was invited to go in for a dip. Unfortunately, after what happened last time, Mu Yingdi despises this house so much that he no longer has a swimming pool. Going to live here.

After a while, when his body adapts to his soul, he will be able to conjure up a tail. Jiang Mo thought happily, the new house has a big swimming pool, and then he can expose his tail and enjoy a dip.

Gu Zheng thought carefully about which house he had with a swimming pool, but he didn't seem to have one. Then... think about where there are villas with a swimming pool. Well, the newly developed villa area seems to meet the requirements. I will tell my assistant later To order two sets, to be next to each other.

After pressing the fingerprint lock, the door opened with a "ding", Jiang Mo took a small step back, skillfully caught the small black shells rushing out of the house, rubbed the cat's belly, and said with a smile: "It seems to have gained weight recently. Did you eat a little too much?"

"Why?" Gu Zheng stretched out a hand from behind Jiang Mo, rubbed the cat's head, not paying attention to the little black cat's bared teeth at him, and said firmly: "It's still the same. Smaller, not fat, you can eat more."

After being rubbed on the head by the most hated person, the little black cat turned its head angrily, and kept licking Jiang Mo's exposed neck, hum, I'm so greedy for you.

Gu Zheng is really greedy, sometimes he wished that he was this black kitten, who could act like a baby in Jiang Mo's arms without any restraint. If the little black cat knew what he was thinking, he would be happy to change it with him.

The human form is so good, you can cuddle and cuddle, unlike him now, the time allowed to use the human form in a day is pitifully small, and he is not allowed to move his hands and feet. It is better to use the cat form, at least he can lick it casually.

However, the other half of his soul is too useless, the little black cat thought angrily, he has not caught up with anyone for so long, heh ╯^╰