Chapter 134

how long it takes?

Caesar twirled his fingers lightly, Noah was much more comfortable than Jiang Mo, and he had never seen him do anything at ordinary times. To be honest, Caesar didn't know Jiang Mo's true strength.

The second prince was going to deal with him ruthlessly, and all the people he sent were powerhouses over tenth level, hundreds of over tenth level powerhouses, it was definitely a big deal.

Having been with Jiang Mo for so long, Caesar knew that he was definitely not a talkative person. Since he said this, it proved that he did have the ability to deal with the opponent in a short time. But, even so, he couldn't let the opponent fight alone.

There are hundreds of powerhouses who have surpassed the tenth level. Fortunately, Caesar in his heyday can say that it is really difficult for him now to deal with them.

Caesar is currently in a weak stage. Before he woke up, he was just an npc, a program, but he woke up. After waking up, he in the game is directly related to the first prince in the real world. That is to say, Caesar is in the game A serious injury in the real world can bring varying degrees of trauma to him in the real world.

The second prince's abacus is good, but unfortunately, he has never been someone who can be slaughtered. In the real world, he can't please Caesar in front of him, let alone in the game.

It is better to strike first, the two sides did not communicate, and they started fighting directly. Their target was Caesar, and they didn't want to ignore Jiang Mo who was standing aside, but when they launched an attack on Caesar, Jiang Mo went up to him and stopped the attack.

There were many people on the other side, Jiang Mo stopped most of the attacks, and the rest took the opportunity to attack Caesar. Caesar was only damaged in ability, but not completely lost force. Jiang Mo blocked most of the attacks, and Caesar was still able to deal with those people. easy.

The competition in the game, at the same level, is all about mental power, both sides are top-level existences in the game, at this time, whether one's own mental power is strong or not is reflected.

Jiang Mo has never lost in a fight with others. He has been reincarnated countless times, and his mental power is extremely strong. Concerned about the endurance of the small world, he cannot completely release his soul power. The constraints in the game are stronger than those in the real world. Small, Jiang Mo can use much more power than the real world.

These people were ordered to kill Caesar, and they were completely hostile to them. Jiang Mo didn't hold back, quickly dealt with the people who were entangled with him, and rushed back to Caesar. Caesar had just dealt with a demon attacking from the rear, and Jiang Mo, who rushed towards him, smiled.

The two teamed up, and the people sent by the second prince were quickly subdued. At this time, another group of people rushed towards this side, all of them were demons, and the leader was fierce and aggressive.

Why are there still people?

Thinking that it was the second prince who came, Jiang Mo half-blocked Caesar with a vigilant expression on his face.

"Don't worry, it's our own." Caesar pressed Jiang Mo's shoulder and comforted him softly.

As soon as the words fell, the demon clan was close in front of him, and the leader knelt down on one knee, "Your Majesty forgive me for being late!"

The people behind him knelt down, their movements were uniform, and their heads were lowered to show their submission.

"Get up." Caesar took a step forward calmly, hugged Jiang Mo into his arms, pointed to the lying man in black and said, "Take it back, interrogation."

"Yes!" The

leader raised his head , Seeing the postures of Caesar and Jiang Mo, the strange expression on his face quickly disappeared, and he ordered his subordinates to do things in an orderly manner.

Caesar explained to Jiang Mo in a low voice: "They are my subordinates. They have used this game to exercise their mental strength these years. After I regained my memory, I transferred them to my side to handle errands."

With these people taking over, the rest will be Jiang Mo didn't need to worry about it anymore, he happily acted as a hands-off shopkeeper, leaving a group of people behind him, and went to the magic palace with Caesar first.

Different from the vitality of the elves' land, the overall tone of the demon world is darker. Jiangmo's castle is based on white, dotted with various patterns. The buildings of the demon palace are dark, with black as the main color, giving people a feeling of depression and heaviness. sense.

The magic palace is not just a palace, but a combination of many palaces, large and small castles are connected into one piece, the heights are scattered and orderly.

Caesar's palace is in the center, the largest and most luxurious palace in the magic palace. Without staying on the periphery, Caesar led the people back to his palace directly.

Take your lover's soft and boneless hand, and step into the castle with its gates open.

"Hey, this is where I used to live. See what you don't like. I'll have someone change it." I didn't think so before, but I brought him to Caesar and found out that the place where he lives is not suitable for elves, and the color is dull. Not to mention, the key is that the environment is not as good as the Mist Forest.

The elves have always been close to nature. If you want elves to rank the places they don't want to live in, the devil world definitely ranks first. There is no sunshine, no green plants, and no cute animals here. There are only various monsters, even roads. The most inconspicuous grass around you may bite you while you are not paying attention.

Change, must be changed, Caesar made a decision, leaving other places aside, the castle where Jiang Mo lives must be as close as possible to the preferences of the elves.

Caesar has lived in this castle for a long time, and there are traces of his life everywhere. Without letting the servants follow, under the leadership of Caesar, they looked through the rooms one by one, and finally stopped in the bedroom.

This is Caesar's private domain, and no one will come in easily. Pushing open the heavy door, Caesar held Jiang Mo's left hand and led him into his absolute territory.

The bedroom is very large, and the whole is black. In the center is a large bed that is big enough for ten big men to lie down on. The dark walls are inlaid with countless luminous gemstones. with a soft glow.

Caesar released his clenched hands, hugged his waist instead, turned his head and kissed Jiang Mo's forehead, "Let's go, let me show you my collection."

Caesar is a demon and a dragon, and the dragon likes it. The nature of shiny things has been perfectly inherited from him. Most of the collections he showed Jiang Mo were shiny gems, or all kinds of crystal clear and shiny things.

Looking at it all the way, Jiang Mo was amazed. This bedroom was bigger than he imagined, and there was a compartment inside, which contained all kinds of precious gems. Caesar picked up a green gem and showed it to Jiang Mo: "This gemstone is as beautiful as your eyes." The

palm-sized gemstone lay on the open palm, exuding a green light. The gemstone was in the shape of an irregular hexagon. The ink color flows, and the charm is abnormal.

Jiang Mo reached out to pick up the gemstone, laid it flat on his hand, and exclaimed, "

It's so beautiful!"

Holding the gems, the two continued to walk in. Caesar's collection is very rich, all kinds of precious gems are available, and there are many precious materials, but all good-looking, shiny Caesars have collections.

There is a kind of emerald green spar called the heart of the elves, which is the treasure of the elves. This spar is of great benefit to the elves. Jiang Mo has a lot in his hand because the programmer opened the back door for him. In order for his son to live comfortably in the game, Jiang Mo's game account is very rich. For rare items like the heart of the elves, there are some in his castle. Not a lot.

What surprised Jiang Mo was that Caesar's treasury contained a lot of elf hearts. Jiang Mo poked Caesar's waist and asked, "Why do you have so many elf hearts here?"

"Some of them were collected before. Yes, some were found after getting to know you."

"They were all given to me?" Jiang Mo sighed as Yingying's jade hands stroked them one by one, full of vitality pouring into his body.

"Well," Caesar looked around, and added: "Everything here is for you."

"It's all for me? What about you?" Dragons like shiny things, and Caesar's treasure collection has many It's this type, he should be satisfied with what he can put into the bedroom, so many things can be given away...

"I have you," Caesar stepped forward, hugging Jiang Mo into his arms from behind , "It is enough for me to have you, you are my most precious treasure."

"You like me that much?" Jiang Mo raised his eyebrows.

"Hmm! I like you the most..." The rest of the words disappeared between the lips and teeth of the two....

The second prince sat in the hall with a gloomy face, and his confidantes stood in front of him. These people didn't look very good.

At dawn, they waited all night, but they didn't wait for any news, and the news that passed on was like a stone sinking into the ocean, without any reply.

"You said, with so many people, why did they suddenly lose news?" The second prince asked, knocking on the table.

Hundreds of strong people suddenly lost all news, no matter how you look at it, it is not normal.

A confidant stood up and replied: "The spies from the Demon Realm have received news that the Demon King returned to the Demon Palace last night and brought back an elf."

"You said he returned to the Demon Realm?" Haven't gotten the message yet.

"That's right," the man rubbed his chin, "Our people are all in ambush at the entrance of the Demon Realm. If the Demon King returns to the Demon Palace, there will be a battle with them, but there is no news related to this from the Demon Realm. Abnormal."

Their people went deep into the devil's palace, and some even worked beside the devil, if Caesar fought with people in the forest of death last night, there must be news today.

"It is impossible for hundreds of powerhouses who have surpassed the tenth level to lose contact silently. Something must have happened in the middle of this. Is there someone we don't know who is helping the devil behind his back?"

From guessing the real identity of the devil, they started Keep sending people to the Demon Realm, let alone know 100% of the people around the Demon King, 80% of them know.

Because Caesar woke up in the real world, his mental power was unstable and his strength declined. They chose to do it at this time and sent so many strong men to complete the task quickly. went in.

"Go and check, I really want to see, who is secretly helping my good brother?"

Caesar's strength has been damaged, and it is impossible to deal with the people he sent in a short time. There is definitely someone behind him helping him!

No matter who this person is, if he is on the opposite side, don't blame him for being cruel.

Jiang Mo and Nishizawa stayed in the Demon Realm for a few days. As expected, those people were sent by the second prince. After some simple processing, news came from the real world that the spaceship had made progress. Wire.

As soon as he sat up in the nutrition cabin, the butler came over with a dress and said, "Master, the car is already waiting outside."

It was reasonable for Jiang Mo to be invited as the heir of the Jiang family to the banquet held by Xie's family, but Jiang Mo Mo knew that this banquet was far from being as simple as it appeared on the surface.