Chapter 83

Cousin Aiwei quickly blocked the two of them behind, and said: "Be careful!"

Aiwei held Jiang Mo's hand tightly, trembling slightly, and his palm was wet. He suppressed his fear and comforted Jiang Mo: "Don't be afraid, I will Cousin is very powerful, we will be fine!"

These words were spoken to Jiang Mo as well as to himself, but only he knew how confident these words were. Not long ago, they met the third-level Zerg, and the two tried their best to escape. He knew the strength of the third-level Zerg, but this time they might be...

Cousin Ivy, be vigilant, they sensed the third-level Zerg However, he doesn't know where this worm is, and he doesn't know how many zerg are in an unknown place. He dare not act rashly. The third-level zerg has amazing mental power. Once they make a move, they will definitely be killed by the other party. Find.

He can't take any chances.

But in a short time, dust was flying in front of the left, and a huge dark green body could be faintly seen in the yellow sand all over the sky. The Zerg crawled towards them quickly. At the same time, a huge sound of flapping wings came from mid-air. The three of them looked up and saw a huge earth-yellow bug hovering above their heads, circling around, getting closer and closer. rush down.

Ai Wei's face suddenly turned pale, and a third-level Zerg was difficult to deal with. Now that two people have come here, do they still have a way out?

The man standing at the front looked solemn. He clenched the sharp knife in his hand, turned his head, and looked at Ai Wei: "I will find a way to hold the two of you back later, and you take Jiang Mo back and return the same way!"

They fled into Area C for a certain distance before and found that the Zerg stopped chasing them. He didn't know if there was any reason for this, but he knew that Area C was definitely safe. Ai Wei took Jiang Mo back to the place before they left, and there would never be any high-level Zerg.

"No, cousin." Aiwei tugged at the man's sleeve. It was impossible for him to survive against the S-level Zerg with the mental power of A+. What's more, he had to buy time for the two natural mermaids to leave, even if they didn't die. Seriously injured, Ivy will naturally not allow it.

He tugged on his cousin's sleeve with such force that his fingertips turned white, "Cousin, let's go together, I won't leave you behind!"

"It's too late, Ivy, be obedient!" The man covered his big hand On Ivy's white and tender ones, he broke off his fingers one by one. Ai Wei stubbornly refused to let go, staring straight at the man with a pair of red eyes.

Jiang Mo interrupted the confrontation between the two: "Look, there are people over there."

And there were more than one.

Those who came here with the Zerg were none other than Mo Qinxuan and his group. As soon as they stepped into the junction of Area B and Area C, they encountered a third-level Zerg. Before they had time to lament that there was meat to follow Mo Qinxuan, they couldn't wait to join the battle.

If this Zerg can be knocked down, their points will increase a lot. You know, it is not easy to meet the third-level Zerg in the exercise base. They met twice in just a few days. Said it was very lucky.

After some fights, everyone found that this Zerg was more difficult to deal with than the last time. Not to mention that it was a little stronger, it also summoned another third-level Zerg, which could still fly.

They are not low in strength, and they all have experience in drills. It is still possible to kill a third-level Zerg together, but it is a bit difficult to deal with two Zergs.

After a fierce battle, they managed to injure the Zerg, and their own side was also seriously injured. At this time, they had deviated from their original track and just bumped into Jiang Mo and the others who were coming towards them.

Ai Wei and the two turned their heads and looked. Sure enough, the yellow sand dispersed, revealing a group of people fighting the Zerg, and the leader was an acquaintance Mo Qinxuan.

"Why did they come here?" As soon as I said the words, Ai Wei realized that he had asked a stupid question. He covered his mouth, his eyes wandered, and refused to admit that he said the sentence.

He didn't care at all why Mo Qinxuan and the others came here!

Although there was fighting over there, Jiang Mo could see that the Zerg didn't use all its strength, and it attracted those people to keep approaching them.

Cousin Aiwei protected the two of them and retreated to the side, "Stay aside, press the emergency button if you are in danger, don't approach!" After speaking, he rushed towards the Zerg with his weapon.

He has a bad feeling towards Mo Qinxuan, but as a military student who is about to become a soldier, he can't turn a blind eye to his compatriots or turn a blind eye to the enemy because of his own reasons.

"Cousin, really, I still want to help them now, and I can't get any benefits."

Aiwei complained, but he didn't stop the man's action. Seeing Jiang Mo staring into the distance, he pushed him: "Jiang Mo What's the matter, you look restless?"

"Don't you feel something is wrong?" Jiang Mo looked at the Zerg in mid-air, it has been hovering in the air, occasionally hissing a few times, its purpose is obviously to fight with the Zerg on the ground Those who fought, but they still refused to come down. If it rushed down, Mo Qinxuan and the others wouldn't be able to survive now.

"What's so strange?" Ai Wei looked inexplicable, seeing his cousin join the battle, he began to get nervous.

Grabbing the arm of the person beside him, he murmured, "Is my cousin okay?" These people, while fighting, moved to the center of Area C without a trace.

Jiang Mo didn't release his consciousness, so he didn't know that such a scene didn't just happen in this one place.

Countless Zergs appeared on the surface. They didn't eat everything around them like they did every time they appeared before. They didn't intend to destroy, and they all headed for a destination. If someone watched from a high place, it was not difficult to find that they were all heading for c from the center of the district, as if there was something attracting them there.

Gu Zheng stood in front of the big screen, his eyes were dark. Behind him stood a group of adjutants, all of whom had ugly faces.

"Can any of you explain what's going on?" Gu Zheng's tone didn't fluctuate, and everyone could feel the coldness in it.

he is very angry.

Gu Zheng moved his eyes away from the screen, and scanned the people standing behind him one by one, his cold gaze fell on them like a substance, like ice cubes smashing into the bottom of a person's heart, and for a moment, a needle could be heard.

"Who is in charge of site inspection?"

A middle-aged man walked out of the crowd with sweat on his forehead. Gu Zheng glanced at him lightly and spit out three words: "Go and receive the punishment."

The man dared not have any doubts , willing to go out to receive the punishment, no matter what the reason is, now that such a big mistake has happened, it is always because he is not strict in handling things.

"Leave in the first team, the second team, and the third team to go out to solve the problem, and the exercise will be terminated early."

As soon as Jiang Mo's voice fell, someone went out to execute it. Here, except Marshal Gu, Gu Zheng has the highest voice. No one ordered him. Dare to violate.

"This...seems inappropriate." A middle-aged man in military uniform stepped out, breaking the silence in the room.

"What's your opinion, General Peng?"

Stared at by a pair of eagle-like eyes, General Peng was almost speechless. He was newly transferred to Marshal Gu's army, and he was not very familiar with Gu Zheng, so he dared to speak at this time. refute him. Frightened by a person who was not only much younger than himself, General Peng felt his face was hot and embarrassed.

"Isn't it good to terminate the exercise early? These students have completed more than half of the training. Will it cause their dissatisfaction if their grades are directly invalidated ?" "General Peng

, what is the first rule for soldiers?"

General Peng didn't know why, but he still replied : "Obey orders."

Gu Zheng nodded, stopped talking to him, and continued to order follow-up matters.

General Peng stood there for a while, and suddenly realized that what Gu Zheng said meant, firstly, to warn him to obey the orders of his superiors, and secondly, to explain to him that from the moment he came here, the identities of those students had been automatically transformed into Soldiers, here, they just follow orders.

After ordering everything, Gu Zheng walked out of the monitoring room, followed by the adjutant, reporting to him.

"The results from the research institute show that there is something wrong with this Zerg. They don't seem to be naturally generated, but they seem to be artificially created."

Hearing these words, Gu Zheng kept walking and replied with a "hmm" Said that he knew.

The adjutant followed behind Gu Zheng, lamenting his general's composure, as expected of a person who can occupy a high position at a young age, and his insight is just different.

You know, when he heard the news for the first time, he was shocked and angry for a long time. They worked hard at the border to kill the Zerg, but they were stabbed by their own people behind. It's disgusting.

Seeing that Gu Zheng's expression was really dull, the adjutant was curious, "General, aren't you angry?"

Gu Zheng stopped, and glanced at him with those flat eyes, "Didn't you already know what kind of people they are? Is it?"

The adjutant was startled by this unintelligible sentence, and he actually got involved with those people. No wonder the general is not angry. Those people did one or two disgusting things. The general is probably losing his temper. up.

"I got a handle on what happened this time, but it's not so easy to be nice."

The adjutant could not help trembling in spite of his plain tone, he took back what he had just said, and said indifferently: No, I still have a temper of.

The two of Jiang Mo didn't participate in the battle, and Ai Wei stared nervously at the battlefield while blacking Mo Qinxuan with Jiang Mo.

"They're going to win." Jiang Mo's words interrupted Ai Wei's complaints. Ai Wei looked over, and sure enough, the Zerg's movements slowed down. After everyone's efforts, the Zerg was killed.

"It's finally done! Tmd, this bug is really hard to deal with."

"Meet you again." Mo Qinxuan walked up to Cousin Ivy and stretched out his hand towards him.

"Cousin, great!"

Aiwei ran over with Jiang Mo, his cheeks were red, he hugged the man, and said with concern: "Are you injured anywhere? Take a look at you. They don't need your help, so you still get close..."

Aiwei opened his mouth to Jiang Mo before, and he didn't utter a single dirty word but made Mo Qinxuan feel ashamed. Mo Qinxuan withdrew his hand in embarrassment, turned his head, and saw Jiang Mo standing aside.

"Xiao Mo?" Mo Qinxuan knew that Jiang Mo was coming to practice. Like everyone else, he thought Jiang Mo was here for him. He was always proud of what happened later, so he naturally refused to ask Jiang Mo for clarification. , Calculating the time, they haven't seen each other for a long time.

Jiang Mo glanced at him indifferently, and walked to Ai Wei's side, obviously wanting to draw a line with Mo Qinxuan.