Chapter 115

Gu Qiao brought Yin Lingwei to secretly investigate the news of aliens, Jiang Mo changed into casual clothes, went out of the palace with Gu Zheng, and went to the restaurant opened by Liu Yan. Gu Zheng's people sent news that Yi Wang had brought Arrived in the capital with a small team.

The place where the two parties met was the restaurant where Liu Ziyu was currently staying. Gu Zheng was the interviewer, and Jiang Mo did not reveal his identity. Whether the two parties can cooperate will have to wait until the meeting.

The front of the restaurant is open normally, and the small courtyard at the back has been surrounded by soldiers brought by Gu Zheng. When Jiang Mo appeared here, Gu Zheng dared not be careless.

Jiang Mo, Liu Yan and Liu Ziyu stayed in the back compartment, while Gu Zheng and Yi Wang were talking in the front room. King Yi

came alone, and his subordinates were arranged by him outside the house. He slightly nodded towards Gu Zheng, "I have fulfilled General Gu's request. I wonder if I can meet with the dog?"

Gu Zheng, who is not luxurious, has seen the other party's appearance in armor a lot. Today, he saw him take off his armor and put on ordinary clothes, showing his true appearance.

I have to admit that King Yi is a very handsome man. Compared with the people of Dachen, the facial features of the people of Da'an are more profound, and the shadow of Liu Ziyu can be vaguely seen on this man. When he saw Gu Zheng, he directly stated his intention of coming, without saying a word of nonsense.

Gu Zheng took a sip from the teacup on the table, and asked, "Isn't King Yi afraid that this is one of my general's tricks? Using the missing young son of the prince as bait to lure the prince to come."

The atmosphere in the room followed this sentence . The words condensed, and after a while, King Yi said: "This king believes in the general's character."

He said the truth, as the saying goes: The person who knows you best is often your opponent. He has fought with Gu Zheng for many years, so he has a certain understanding of this person's character. He knows that Gu Zheng will not do what he said.

If it wasn't Gu Zheng who invited him to the capital of Dachen this time, he wouldn't be able to easily go deep into the hinterland of other countries.

Gu Zheng put down the teacup, and said: "Since the lord believes in me, I will naturally not disappoint the lord, man, you will see it later, but the ugly words are up front, if he is not willing to go with you, the lord will not let you down." Don't force it."

Hearing this, King Yi frowned, puzzled: "He is the king's child, if he doesn't go with the king, will he stay with the general?"

He traveled all the way and heard many rumors, it is said that General Gu went to Beijing Later, he became very close with the first brother, but that brother's identity was mysterious, so many big figures in the capital searched and checked, but they couldn't find out whose child he was.

As the time was right, King Yi was wrong of course. That brother only appeared in the capital after Gu Zheng returned to Beijing. The mystery of his identity was probably hidden by Gu Zheng on purpose. Now it is Gu Zheng who contacted him and said that he had found his missing Child... With all kinds of connections, Yi Wang came to a conclusion that he didn't expect: his missing child was most likely the brother who had a close relationship with Gu Zheng.

Gu Zheng didn't know the various thoughts in King Yi's mind, and said calmly: "He doesn't remember what happened together, and now he recognizes a brother, who is the owner of the restaurant in front." After a pause, he continued: "These things, Discuss it yourself."

Gu Zheng winked at the person serving at the side, and that person left in a hurry, and soon brought in three young men in white clothes.

Originally, Liu Ziyu was supposed to come alone, but he was afraid in his heart, Liu Yan was worried about him, and looked at Jiang Mo with pleading eyes, Jiang Mo waved his hand, and the three of them came together.

As soon as the three of Jiang Mo entered the room, Gu Zheng greeted them, and King Yi slandered in his heart: "Young man now, it's only been half a cup of tea, is it so sticky?"

He watched General Gu walking towards his son, and was about to make a sound to remind him, when Gu Zheng passed his son and approached the tallest brother among the three. the man's hand.

The words that had not yet been uttered were choked in his throat, unable to go up or down, King Yi pressed his fist to his lips, and coughed to relieve his embarrassment of being blind.

It was as if Gu Zheng remembered that there were outsiders in the room, and turned to Liu Ziyu and said, "This is your biological father. If you have anything to say, you can talk to him alone. This general will not bother you.

" Following Jiang Mo out of the room.

Seeing that King Yi wanted to get close to Liu Ziyu but didn't dare, Liu Yan said in a low voice, "Xiao Yu, if you have something to say, I'll wait for you outside, don't be afraid, and don't force yourself."

Patted Liu Ziyu Thin shoulders also walked out, at this time, he shouldn't bother. He didn't go far, leaned against the wall by the door, looked up and saw Gu Zheng hugging Jiang Mo standing under a tree not far away, whispering something, and standing further away was Gu Zheng's relatives. guard.

The sun was shining on her body, making it warm. Liu Yan lowered her head and laughed softly.

There was no weeping and weeping, and there was no all kinds of tension, there was only peace. Liu Ziyu looked at his biological father calmly, something welled up in his heart and quickly dissipated, he opened his mouth, but didn't ask what he wanted to ask.

What are you asking? Ask him why he hasn't come to find himself for so long? Or ask him why he wandered from the distant Da'an to Dachen? Or ask him if he knows that he has been waiting for the truth all these years?

It doesn't matter anymore, the moment he saw this person again, when he saw the man known as the Da'an God of War blushing in front of him, he knew that he couldn't blame him. He is his father, the father who gave birth to him and raised him, the father who came to Dachen to find him for an uncertain news, all the past is not important anymore.

Faced with thousands of troops, King Yi, who had never been nervous before, became nervous at this moment. Gu Zheng said that his child had lost his memory, and that whether he could take his child away depended on whether people were willing or not. He originally thought, that is his child, a child who has been pampered for fifteen years, why would he not want to go back with him?

Now, he is not sure. It has been four years since his child disappeared. He has no father, no property, and no memory. He doesn't know how he has spent these four years. He met the child's eyes, and there was no admiration for him in these eyes, only strangeness and defense remained.

King Yi's heart seemed to have been hit hard, he was guarding against him, this child who was bought by the person he loved most with his life, he was guarding against him, realizing this, King Yi's hand that was stretched out to touch Liu Ziyu was powerless and dropped.

He tried his best to use a steady voice and said: "General Gu should have told you that I am your father, can you tell me your current name?"

"Liu Ziyu, my name is Liu Ziyu now."

Liu Ziyu's voice With a nasal sound and red eyes, he has grown up compared to four years ago, not only physically, but also psychologically. Originally, there was a little flesh on his cheeks, but now it is gone, his chin is pointed, and his face is only the size of a palm. Fortunately, his complexion is good, which made King Yi feel relieved.

"Ziyu, Ziyu, what a good name." King Yi told Liu Ziyu some interesting things from the past. After all, the two had a close relationship before. Soon, Liu Ziyu lost his sense of restraint and let go a lot, and he also talked to Yi. Wang talked about what happened in the past four years.

After all, King Yi didn't ask Liu Ziyu if he would like to leave with him. He could hear from Liu Ziyu's words that his child was doing well and happy now. He had a new brother. When he said brother, King Yi told Liu Ziyu, In a few days, his brother from Da'an will also come to see him.

When King Yi talked about the children, he had a smile in his eyes. He stroked the children's hair and said, "You have had a good relationship with your brother since you were young, and your brother has been looking for you all the time. He will come in a few days." Yes ."

After the two finished talking, the five of them sat together and had a meal. After the meal, King Yi gave a few small gifts from Da'an and thanked them solemnly for giving him the opportunity to be with the child again. meet.

Jiang Mo handed over to Gu Zheng the matter of cooperating with King Yi. Dachen was not the only one who was disgusted by Daxia. Hearing that General Gu wanted to join forces with him to deal with Daxia, King Yi expressed his interest. Just give orders and send someone to draw up a plan, what about him? Now of course the son is important.

Prince Yi's son also rushed to the capital a few days later and lived in the backyard of the restaurant. He said that he was an elder of the Liu family, which is not a lie after thinking about it.

Jiang Mo still went to the restaurant every now and then, of course, the reason was to accompany Gu Zheng to meet his partner. King Yi and his son had never met the original owner, so they naturally didn't know that the young fiancée who followed Gu Zheng every day was Emperor Dachen.

Liu Yan and Liu Ziyu concealed it intentionally, and they were the only two in the whole restaurant who knew Jiang Mo's true identity. If they didn't tell, it was even more impossible for King Yi to know.

One day, six people got together for dinner, and just heard someone from downstairs shouting loudly: "Whoever said brother is not as good as a man, don't even look at our Dachen Emperor, this is my brother, he still governs the country He was well-organized, and even gave Daxia a good beating..."

King Yi was thoughtful when he heard this, he took a piece of tender fish for Liu Ziyu, and asked, "Does Xiaoyu want to be emperor?"

Liu Ziyu was struck by these words Shocked, he looked at Jiang Mo reflexively, saw him calmly eating the fish fed by Gu Zheng, heaved a sigh of relief, and said angrily: "What did father say? Even if you want to be my brother..."

Yes, through the unremitting efforts of Prince Yi and his son, Liu Ziyu has recognized the father and son, and even Liu Yan has become a part of their family.

The son of Prince Yi fondled his younger brother's hair, "I will give you whatever Xiao Yu wants, the throne is not as important as Xiao Yu?"

But his father was still fanning the flames: "Yes, yes, the emperor of Dachen Why can't Da'an be a brother?"

Liu Ziyu wanted to cry without tears, and hurriedly picked up a large chopstick dish for each of them, so that they could stuff their mouths with food.

Prince Yi took it with a smile, and picked up chopsticks for Liu Yan, "Xiao Yan also eat more." The

four of them enjoyed themselves, and Gu Zheng was having a great time feeding his lover, Liu Ziyu quietly observed Jiang Mo repeated several times, only to be completely relieved when he saw that he was indeed not angry.

King Yi noticed his small movements, and looked in the direction he was looking at calmly, just in time to see Gu Zheng and Jiang Mo chatting with each other, thinking of a certain rumor in the capital, and recalling the occasional something wrong with his own children, an unbelievable answer Ready to come out.

The emperor of Dachen is a brother. It is said that there is some ambiguity between Gu Zheng and the emperor. They live in the palace. He knows Gu Zheng. If the rumors are true, he will definitely not be outside the palace. Being so flamboyant and so close to another brother, if this is the case, then the brother next to him can only be that one.

is it possible?