Chapter 43

Meeting Lu Xing for the first time today, Jiang Ming took this gesture again, and Jiang Mo couldn't help but want to laugh.

Jiang Ming sat on the side of the sofa with a serious expression. When facing unfamiliar people, he would imitate Jiang's father's external image involuntarily.

The two of you coming and going are completely formulaic dialogue. Jiang Ming is talking to Lu Xing as an older brother, which is a very novel experience for him.

Jiang Ming: "Our little Mo, I've been bothering you these days."

Lu Xing: "Xiao Mo is very talented. Besides, I'm his teacher, so it's okay to bother."

...

Mrs. Jiang brought out the fruit from the kitchen , cut watermelon, washed grapes, emerald green carambola...

There are common summer fruits, as well as fruits that Lu Xing has never seen before. It is undeniable that these fruits sell very well, and they have an appetite.

"This is the new fruit delivered today, everyone, come and have a taste." The

fruit was placed on the coffee table, Jiang Mo grabbed a bunch of grapes, picked one and put it in his mouth.

very sweet.

Jiang Mo ate the grapes one by one, his focused appearance attracted the attention of the other three.

"What do you think I do? Do you want to eat grapes?" Jiang Mo broke off a small bunch and handed it to Lu Xing, who was closest to him.

Unexpectedly, there would be such an unexpected joy, Lu Xing took the grapes, picked one and put it in his mouth, thinking it was the sweetest grape he had ever eaten.

Jiang Ming's expression was not so good. He stared at the grapes in Lu Xing's hand, and sparks were about to appear in his eyes.

His younger brother, why give grapes to an outsider!

"Do you want to eat grapes?" Lu Xing asked honestly, as if he didn't realize Jiang Ming's true intentions.

"No! I don't like eating grapes!" Jiang Ming firmly refused, with a bit of gnashing of teeth.

Did he want grapes? Isn't the point that Jiang Mo handed over the grapes [by himself]?

"Okay then." Lu Xing retracted the hand he was about to stretch out, his face was expressionless, but he was very happy. He didn't want to let the grapes given by Jiang Mo.

Mrs. Jiang smiled and poked Jiang Ming's head, "You are a child, there is everything on the coffee table, you can take whatever you want to eat."

Jiang Ming whispered, "I'm not a child."

"Yes, no The kid is a big kid." Mrs. Jiang patted Jiang Ming's shoulder, "You guys continue to talk, I'm going to work, I won't come back for dinner today, get along well."

"Little Mo, mom is going out first, you guys are at home. Have fun."

When Madam Jiang was there, the atmosphere between Lu Xing and Jiang Ming eased slightly, and now that Madam Jiang has left, the atmosphere between the two became tense again.

Jiang Mo sat between the two of them and ate the fruit with all his heart, as if he didn't know that the two of them were constantly fighting with each other's eyes across him.

A few people watched TV in the living room. Jiang Ming received a call from a friend, and he didn't have time to eat, so he changed into a suit and hurried out the door.

"Little Mo, something happened to my friend. I'll deal with it in the past. Sorry, I agreed to stay with you at home today .

" After lunch, the two returned to the study to start today's homework. There are many books in the study, and there are all kinds of books. When Jiang Mo is doing his homework, Lu Xing will sit by and read the books he is interested in. At first, he just sat on the side and looked at Jiang Mo's delicate brows in the sun. It took him several hours to see it. After Jiang Mo found it, he led him to the bookshelf and asked him to select books of interest and read them aside. There are many kinds of books in the study, and there is even one book that their school library does not have. He went to several libraries and couldn't find it, and he never expected to see it here.

He was a treasure, and took advantage of his spare time to study it carefully. This book was published abroad, all in English, and there were many professional terms. Even if Lu Xing learned English well, it was still very laborious to read.

This book was slow to read. Jiang Mo saw that he really liked it and allowed him to take the book back to read. Lu Xing immersed himself in this book and learned a lot of useful knowledge.

Whether it is Jiang Mo or the Jiang family, they are all benefactors to Lu Xing, and their conduct is worthy of his admiration.

Jiang Mo did his math homework for a while, then raised his head, Lu Xing sat opposite him, burying his head in reading.

Noticing Jiang Mo's actions, Lu Xing closed the book and asked, "Is there any problem?"

Lu Xing is a person who observes very subtle, he can always see his needs from Jiang Mo's little actions.

Jiang Mo shook his head and said, "No, I'll do some exercise." He stood up, walked to the window, and looked at the distant scenery.

He has been in this world for a few days, but he has not heard a word about Gu Zheng. He has checked the famous Gu surnames at home and abroad, and none of them are named Gu Zheng. Could it be that he is not in this world?

Thinking of the lovers in the previous two lives, Jiang Mo's face showed nostalgia.

Lu Xing didn't open the book again, his eyes followed Jiang Mo to the window, and when he saw the expression on Jiang Mo's face, he felt sour in his heart without knowing it.

Who is he thinking about?

Who made him look like this?

The young man stood by the window with a slightly lonely expression. Although he was nursed back by a special nutritionist after returning to Jiang's house, Jiang Mo's body suffered a serious loss and could not be nourished for a while. He is still thin now, he looks younger than children of this age, and half a head shorter than Jiang Ming of the same age.

Lu Xing wanted to walk over and hug him, he wanted to say: Don't feel sorry for that person, that person is not worth it, you just need to be happy every day, I believe that person feels the same way.

But he didn't dare, didn't dare to walk over, didn't dare to open his mouth to say, he had known Jiang Mo's temperament for so long. These things have not stepped on the line drawn in his heart, and he dare not easily try the consequences of crossing the line.

Finally, the relationship between the two has made a little progress, and he does not want to return to the state of strangers.

Lu Xing didn't know anything about Jiang Mo in his heart. He suddenly thought of a big drama that will happen recently, about the protagonist.

Calculate the time, it should be today.

The cause of this incident was a friend of Jiang Ming's friend. The man was detained by a club. The cause was unknown. He tried to find Jiang Ming. friend.

Jiang Ming takes this friendship seriously, but unfortunately, in the eyes of the other party, this friendship is completely out of reach for the real interests.

After some struggles, the man chose to betray his friendship. He tricked Jiang Ming into a private club in the name of asking for help. This incident was the first turning point in Jiang Ming's life.

Jiang Ming's life is divided into three stages: the first stage is full of sunshine, the family is harmonious, and the parents love; the second stage is full of thorns, but there is always a beam of light pulling him; the third stage is no more sunshine, only darkness.

The demarcation point between the first stage and the second stage is today.