Chapter 128

Three days passed in a flash, and the finals will come soon. Those who can enter the finals are the best players in the game, including players and NPCs.

Before going on stage, Nishizawa tidied Jiang Mo's clothes, and Jiang Mo's small figure was imprinted in his tender eyes. He didn't say much this time. After the last battle, he had a general understanding of Jiang Mo's strength, knowing that what he said before the game to regain the championship was not a joke, Jiang Mo has this strength.

Compared with the last time, the number of people watching this game has increased, and the venue has also been changed to a bigger place. This time Jiang Mo met a far stronger opponent than the primary election.

Due to the large number of people participating in the competition, the preliminary round was divided into ten venues. Jiang Mo was the one who came out of the sixth arena. Along with him, there were nine other people, including six from the beast race, three from the demon race, and Jiang Mo. Is the only elves.

The elves don't like to participate in such competitions. Every time there are only players in the competition, they have never achieved good results in the big competition. After all, the players who choose to play the elves are not militants.

This time Jiang Mo made it all the way to the finals, and won a lot of attention, especially the attention of elf players. They all play games. When anyone has no blood, his own group can press others all the way to the finals. It is much better to stop at the preliminary round in previous years.

When the words "Elves: Mole" appeared on the big screen, there was inevitably a commotion in the viewing area.

This elf named Moore suddenly emerged. In the preliminary round, he defeated many strong people from the other two races, and entered the final with the first place. They all wanted to see how strong this elf was.

Complementary to the final, there is another kind of betting war, as the name suggests, is to bet on who can win. There are several modes of betting wars: one is to bet on someone to win the championship, which has the highest odds; the second is to bet on the top three contestants; the third is to bet on the top ten contestants. It is the lowest odds and the most participants.

In the spectator seats, many people were placing bets on their favorite contestants. Although Jiang Mo performed well in the preliminary round, there were still very few people beating him. Most of them were elves, and others were more optimistic about orcs or demons. The strong of the clan.

A short chestnut-haired orc glanced at the screen in his companion's hand and exclaimed, "Phil, why did you bet on Moore?"

His companion was an elf with long green hair, and Phil was Noor A loyal supporter of Yadabi, he will come to watch every big competition. He knows that his military strength is not high, and even if he participates in the competition, he will not get good results. It is better to sit in the spectator area and watch other people compete.

Phil poked the screen in his hand, smiled lightly and said, "Finally, an elf has entered the finals. As a member of the same race, of course I have to express it." The

companion was puzzled, he knew that his friend was not short of money, but Persuading: "Support belongs to support, you should give some money to other strong people, don't lose all the money." Phil

looked straight ahead, shook his head and said, "I think he can win the championship."

Is it all about Moore winning the championship? All his companions want to wake Phil up, forget it, he can do whatever he wants, and as a friend, he should also place some bets.

Bowing his head and flicking the screen in his hand, he suddenly opened his eyes wide and shook the people around him, "Phil, Phil, look, there's someone who paid more money than you."

"What..." The words were stuck in his mouth, and Phil also opened his mouth in shock. Which local tyrant gave Moore so much money to win the championship?

In the original championship rankings, Moore's ranking was relatively low, and the bettors didn't have much money, and the most money was from Phil. Now Phil's name has jumped to the top, and he is far ahead of The original number one.

It was none other than Caesar who invested the money. Before the game, Jiang Mo and Caesar had discussed the bet. Jiang Mo firmly believed that he could win, so he dragged Caesar to bet on himself. How could he not support his sweetheart's match? Caesar invested all the money he could. If this place was in the Demon Realm, he could invest more money.

Jiang Mo didn't know much about the following things when he was on the field, and the people in his group still teased him. A local tyrant pressured him to win the championship and begged a lot of money, and asked if that person was his relatives and friends. Jiang Mo shook his head and said that he didn't know, but he figured it out after a little thought. The person was probably Caesar.

Jiang Mo is fighting alone. He is not very familiar with these players. Some people admire his ability, but naturally some people disdain him. They think that the rumors about Jiang Mo's strength are exaggerated. No matter how powerful an elf is, he can be so powerful to what extent?

Then this person was slapped in the face. He was the first person to compete with Jiang Mo. After learning that his opponent was Jiang Mo, he was still secretly happy, thinking that he would win this round. He entered the field full of confidence, and was knocked down in less than a minute. He was dumbfounded until the referee announced "Moore the winner".

The finals went on for several days, and the opponents encountered along the way became stronger and stronger. Compared with the ease at the beginning, the subsequent fights were obviously stalemate.

When the last contestant was defeated, thunderous applause erupted at the scene. The person he defeated cast a deep look at him and said "You are strong" before turning and leaving.

After fighting for so long, Jiang Mo was very tired, and threw himself into Caesar's arms as soon as he walked backstage. Caesar took advantage of the opportunity to catch the elf, and sprayed his scorching breath on his ear and neck, "Momo, Momo..." As he said, he couldn't help lowering his head and kissing Jiang Mo's neck.

"I won!" There was blush on his cheeks caused by exercise, and his eyes were shining. He buried himself on Caesar's shoulders, and tightly hugged Caesar's thin waist with his hands.

No one expected that the champion of this big competition is an elf, especially in the field that is recognized as the elves are not good at. One after another, the results of other competitions have also come out. The champions of the elves, one is Jiang Mo, and the other is Xie Shi from the Pharmacy Arena.

They took Caesar to participate in several celebration banquets, and they were not in a hurry to return to the castle. Since they came out, of course they had to have fun.

The playing venue was chosen by Nishizawa, and he was not idle during Jiang Mo's competition. Apart from going to the scene to support every game, he spent the rest of the time looking for tips - tips on dating with Jiang Mo.

Noah City is a very famous place in the game, Caesar looked through several Noah City play guides, and finally settled on a perfect plan.

Along the way, Jiang Mo was only responsible for eating, drinking and having fun, and Caesar was in charge of other things. For Caesar, Jiang Mo deserved the best. He chose the best for Jiang Mo in terms of food, housing and clothing. .

According to his way of playing without money, he can lose any money, and the funds far exceed expectations. Fortunately, he has the money won from the game to save the emergency, otherwise he will have to rush back to the Devil Realm overnight to withdraw money.

Jade Forest is the most famous tourist site in Noah City, and there are countless people who come here to play, including Phil and his orc friends.

Because betting with Phil, this orc friend also won a lot of money. With this money, they can play for a few more days in this city where money is spent like water. The two combined, Decided to stay.

Corresponding to the bustling daytime, Noah City at night has bred a lot of darkness. This city is independent of the three tribes, with a lot of traffic and mixed fish and dragons. Players who come here know that it is best not to leave the bustling area at night , don't be left alone, of course, people with strong force value can ignore these two points.

Phil and his companion were delayed by something. After a while, there was no one around them. The companion pulled Phil's sleeve and whispered: "It's getting dark, let's go back first."

Phil nodded, Suppressing the uneasiness in his heart, he walked towards the outer edge of Yuzhi Forest with his companions. He walked in front, so naturally he didn't see the obscure light flashing in his companion's eyes.

He was obviously walking towards the outside, but the surrounding area became quieter and quieter. After walking for a while, sporadic human voices could no longer be heard.

Phil stopped suddenly, and his companion walked a few steps and found that no one was following him. He turned around and asked, "Phil, why don't you leave?"

The shadow of the giant tree enveloped his companion, and his whole body was hidden in the darkness. The breeze blows, the branches move, and a little light is leaked. Phil stood still, the shadow of the tree hit his face, and he couldn't see his expression clearly.

Suddenly, he spoke in a calm voice, "Who are you? Where do you want to take me? Where's Elvis?" The

companion said softly: "Phil, what are you talking about? Am I not here? Come on!" Come here, let's go out first."

Phil didn't move, and the two sides were in a stalemate for a while, and the "companion" suddenly laughed, "It seems that the little fat sheep caught this time is very smart, since you have discovered it, then... obediently follow me Let's go, or the orc kid will be in danger."

"What did you do to him?" Phil's mind turned quickly, he couldn't sit still, he obviously couldn't beat the man in front of him, and Ivy was also in his hands, what should he do? manage?

The man was discovered and changed back to his own appearance, with a big black horn standing on top of his head, he was a demon.

Seeing that Phil was standing still, the demon said impatiently, "Why don't you come and see for yourself?"

There is no escape today, and Phil also has something to say about the night in Noah City. I heard it, but I didn't expect such bad luck to be met by him. He hesitated, the demons didn't have that much patience, so they went straight forward and wanted to leave after capturing someone.

Phil stretched out his hand to resist, he was no match for the demons, he was subdued in two or three strokes, and he was cursed by the demons, unable to move or speak.

Phil's eyes were red with anxiety, once he was taken away, both Avis and him would be finished.

The demon was about to leave with the man on his back, when he suddenly shouted: "Who? Come out!"

With a "click", the invisible cover was violently broken, the moonlight poured down, and everything hiding in the shadows suddenly had nowhere to hide.

"Demons?" A clear voice that belongs exclusively to the elves came from the air. The demons raised their heads and saw an elf in a moon-white robe standing on a tree branch above. His long hair was blown by the wind and scattered in the air. .

"Elves?" The demon's eyes were stained with greed, and he licked the corners of his lips. "Today's harvest is really rich. I just caught one, and now I'm sending another one to my door. I'm not welcome!"

After finishing speaking, Phil was thrown to the ground by him. He galloped up, jumped onto the branch, and with one hand, he used the claws of the demon clan to grab Jiang Mo.

"Presumptuous!"

Before he could get close, the coercion that belonged to the strong demon clan came overwhelmingly, and the demon clan was directly pressed to the ground.! ! !

how come? How could such an existence appear here?