Chapter 29

His face changed to the point that it wasn't because Gu Zheng didn't want his parents to come here, but because he was injured this time. He didn't tell his family, and his relationship with Jiang Mo had not yet been determined. He didn't know whether Jiang Mo would like it or not.

He knew that his parents must have come because they heard the wind and wanted to meet Jiang Mo. He didn't deliberately hide his pursuit of Jiang Mo, nor did he want to hide it. If Gu's father and Gu's mother were intentional, they would definitely be aware of it.

Jiang Mo sat on the bench with his legs crossed, and suddenly said, "I'm going back to China soon."

This sentence successfully drew the attention of the two of them. He explained, "Brother Lin picked up a variety show for me."

Lin Yan only informed him about this matter last night. He originally planned to tell Gu Zheng today, but another news brought by Li Yang interrupted what he was about to say.

Li Yang frowned displeasedly: "Did your agent not ask your opinion for the show?"

Jiang Mo shook his head helplessly. When he was informed, Lin Yan had already signed the contract.

This kind of thing often happens to the original owner. In the past three years, the original owner's films, endorsements, and variety shows have all been controlled by the agent, and he has no right to speak. Lin Yan has a strong desire to control, and generally does not allow the original owner to take on dramas or shows in private. If it wasn't for Li Yang, the partner this time, the opportunity is really rare, and he may not know what he will do.

I have encountered similar things before. At that time, the original owner promised a small crew. The director was kind to the original owner and asked the original owner. The original owner did not discuss with the agent and signed the contract directly. What, let that contract go yellow.

The two had a big fight, and since then, the original owner never took over the play in private.

Lin Yan received an endorsement and a variety show directly for Jiang Mo this time, and he just called Jiang Mo to inform Jiang Mo, without any thought of asking for his opinion.

"If you don't want to pick it up, I'll help you solve it."

Jiang Mo's new agent is already negotiating. If Jiang Mo is unwilling, it can be settled together with the contract.

Gu Zheng sat on the left side of Jiang Mo, turned his head to look at Jiang Mo, his tone was serious. Gu Zheng's pupils are very dark, when he looks at a person seriously, it will make people feel that the whole world is less important than the person in front of him.

It was not the first time that Jiang Mo had been stared at by Gu Zheng, but he was still stunned, "That's no use, the filming here has ended, and I originally planned to go back."

If it wasn't for the purpose of secretly restoring Gu Zheng's body, he would He must be back home soon.

"Is that so..." Gu Zheng's tone was lost.

The show will be recorded a week later.

On the afternoon of the third day, Jiang Mo walked out of the airport, followed by assistant Xiao Zhou.

Xiao Zhou was met by Jiang Mo in Paris. He was working in a restaurant and was framed by others. The matter was very turbulent. It happened that Jiang Mo was eating there. There just happened to be a shortage of useful people around him. After inquiring, he decided to recruit Xiao Zhou as his assistant.

Xiao Zhou is a handsome young man who works carefully and earnestly, taking care of things around Jiang Mo in an orderly manner.

"Jiang Mo! Jiang Mo!" "Young Master! Master, this way

!"

Indistinctly, I heard a noisy voice outside.

Xiao Zhou put down his mobile phone and quickly followed Jiang Mo with a solemn expression, "Brother Jiang, your flight information has been leaked."

Jiang Mo paused. He returned to China in secret and did not arrange for fans to pick up the plane. Information?

"Brother Jiang? Shall we go through the VIP channel? Brother Lin said that there are a lot of fans outside, and he is waiting for us outside."

Jiang Mo sighed, "Just go out, it's not easy for them to come here."

"Yes."

Jiang Mo put on his mask and went straight out.

"Jiang Mo!"

"Young Master! This way!"

Sure enough, many fans came to pick up the plane from the airport, and most of them were girls. They held up their support cards, regardless of the hot weather, to express their excitement to see the real person Jiang Mo. .

"Young Master, I want an autograph!"

"I want it too! I want to take a photo together!"

"Young Master, Young Master, I love you so much!"

...

There are many people outside the airport, and the fans are very emotional. .

"Everyone, be quiet!" Jiang Mo's voice was not loud, as if with a strange power, the fans gradually quieted down, "I'm very touched that everyone came to pick up the plane on such a hot day, don't worry, here today, sign autographs , A group photo will satisfy you."

"This is an airport, and there is a lot of traffic. To avoid injury, please don't crowd or make noise."

Several girls close to Jiang Mo covered their mouths with their hands and nodded vigorously.

Xiao Zhou acted quickly. While Jiang Mo was soothing his fans, he asked the airport staff to borrow desks, chairs, pen and paper.

Jiang Mo sat down in front of the table, and the fans lined up in an orderly manner, coming over to sign autographs and take photos one by one.

Xiao Zhou was instructed by Jiang Mo and ran to the store. When he came back, he was followed by the store employees, holding boxes of drinks in his hands.

After Jiang Mo signed his name, he picked up a bottle of drink and handed it to the girl in front of him. He smiled and said, "Relieve the summer heat.

" come out.

Fortunately, there were not many people picking up the plane. After an hour, Jiang Mo, who had completed all the signatures, rubbed his wrists to relieve the pain caused by the high-intensity work.

The fans who got their autographs and took photos left with satisfaction. As expected, an hour later, Jiang Mo was on the hot search again.

Hot search terms: Jiang Mo, airport.

The son's leg pendant: Oh my god! How can you be so warm!

I love Gongzi: I was at the scene and got a drink from the son, so be jealous of me! ! ! Hahaha [drink picture].jpg

Honey grapefruit tea: Upstairs, hand over and don't kill!

Young Master My Marry: Jealousy makes me ugly!

Lemony Grapefruit Tea: Hey, I also want the drink that my son handed me.

...

Someone who doesn't know the truth clicked in, thinking it was another fan who picked up the plane and complained. I didn't expect that the style of painting in the comment area was completely different from what I imagined. Seeing the small videos shot by fans, all of them sighed with emotion: The quality of Jiang Mo's fans is really good.

Later, Capital Airport also posted a special Weibo, praising Jiang Mo and his fans.

Jiang Mo turned his head and saw the newly recruited assistant staring at him, "What?"

"It's okay," Xiao Zhou stroked the back of his head and smiled, "I just think Brother Jiang is really amazing.

" , look at the scene of other star fans picking up the plane, and then compare the performance of Jiang Mo's fans today, which can only be described as incredible.

Many passengers are disgusted with the pick-up, because no matter how the order is maintained, some fans cannot control their emotions, which leads to various situations.

Jiang Mo smiled without saying a word. He used a little trick, otherwise how could he appease the excited fans.

"Who is this person?" Lin Yan asked when he saw the young man following Jiang Mo with a box.

Jiang Mo took off his mask and said, "Newly recruited assistant."

Lin Yan was obviously not interested in this person, so he started to say something else, "This time the exposure is not enough, I picked up a variety show for you, have you read the contract? "

Look."

The variety show that Lin Yan arranged for Jiang Mo is called "Dream Star Show".

"I've received a lot of invitations recently. I know you don't like them. I just picked this one up for you. There is also an endorsement for the new men's clothing brand spin in China."

"Well." Jiang Mo closed He closed his eyes, flew all the way back, and stayed at the airport for an hour. He was very tired now.

Seeing that Jiang Mo was not very interested, Lin Yan didn't say much. For a while, only the sound of light breathing remained in the carriage.

Xiao Zhou shrunk in the corner, not daring to let out the air. With this way of getting along, he felt that the relationship between Brother Jiang and his manager, Brother Lin, was not very good.

Putting Jiang Mo at the door of the apartment, Lin Yan glanced at Jiang Mo before saying anything, swallowed the words, and finally drove away without saying a word.

Jiang Mo stood at the door of the apartment, looking at the direction Lin Yan was leaving, with an inexplicable expression.

"Brother Jiang?" Xiao Zhou said cautiously.

"It's alright."

Lin Yan should have heard that he was going to change his manager. Maybe someone has already negotiated with him about this, so his attitude will be lukewarm today.

Xiao Zhou has no place to stay. He temporarily lives in Jiang Mo's apartment. The house will not be crowded for a long time. There is a housekeeping company that cleans it regularly, and it is not dirty. Xiao Zhou is a good hand in cleaning up the housework, and quickly rearranged the room.

"You don't have to go grocery shopping, just have takeout today, and the takeaway list is posted on the refrigerator."

Before Jiang Mo walked into the bathroom, he did not forget to remind Xiao Zhou that Xiao Zhou was good at cooking, and Jiang Mo's taste was more oriental. When he was in Paris, Xiao Zhou often will cook.

"Okay!" After spending many days together, Xiao Zhou had a good understanding of Jiang Mo's taste. He ordered a few dishes according to Jiang Mo's preferences and set a time to ensure that Jiang Mo could eat hot food after taking a shower.

Jiang Mo put the water away, soaked in the bathtub, and the hot water slid across his skin, taking away the fatigue of the day. Jiang Mo lay on his back in the bathtub, immersed his body completely in the water, and slowly closed his eyes.

Paris Castle.

"What did you say? That child has returned to China?"

Gu's father and Gu's mother hurried to Paris. Hearing this news was like a bolt from the blue. The purpose of their visit was to make Gu Zheng tempted. It was told that the child had returned home.

Mrs. Gu looked suspicious, "You didn't hear that we were going to hide him, did you?"

"Aunt, really not." Li Yang smiled bitterly: "He came back to China because of work, and we don't want him to come back. Yes, Gu Zheng, isn't it?"

After speaking, Li Yang secretly pushed Gu Zheng, who had been silent since the arrival of Gu's parents and Gu's mother.

Li Yang's small movements could not escape Madam Gu's eyes, she turned to look at Gu Zheng, "Gu Zheng, tell me?"

"Dad, Mom," Gu Zheng stood up, walked to Gu's father and Gu's mother, and squatted down , his eyes were sincere, "I fell in love with a person, his name is Jiang Mo," said this, the corner of his mouth rose slightly, "When he agrees to my pursuit, I will take him back."

Gu Zheng is squatting, this height You need to look up to look directly at your parents. Mrs. Gu's eyes were moist, since Gu Zheng was taller than her, she hadn't observed her son from such an angle for a long time.

This reminded her of when Gu Zheng was a child, blinking her eyes, her son had grown up, the child was independent, no longer needed her, and gradually began to withdraw from her life.

Mrs. Gu got up and hugged her son, choked up: "Mom has been worried, worried that you will... You can find someone who will be with you for the rest of your life. Mom is very happy."

Gu Zheng hesitated for a moment, then stretched out his hand to embrace this woman who could give everything for him.