Chapter 111

Time passed day by day, the scorching summer was bid farewell, and Dachen ushered in the first autumn rain in early autumn. The drizzle dispels the heat of summer and brings the coolness of autumn.

There was an undercurrent in the court, the Feng family clung to the Lin family, and the power of the Lin family shrank sharply. Lin Ge tried his best, but he didn't take the Feng family's attention away.

Jiang Mo raised the matter of disbanding the harem in the court, which unsurprisingly brought a lot of opposition. Jiang Mo used his identity as a brother to block the mouths of Youyou, and sent some transparent concubines in the harem out of the palace one after another.

There were not many people in the original owner's harem. Jiang Mo gathered these people together and asked them whether they would like to go home or live with another identity. Jiang Mo gave them two choices, no matter which one, he paved the way for them. road.

Before leaving, Jiang Mo allowed them to discuss with their family members. Some brothers who were favored at home chose to return to the family, and those who were not favored chose the new identity arranged by Jiang Mo without exception.

When these people leave the palace, whether they return to the family or live alone, their previous identities are definitely useless. After leaving the harem, they will face a new life with a new identity, and their previous experiences will be buried in the dust. look at them for themselves.

From then on, their lives were completely separated from Jiang Mo, and if there were no accidents, there would be no more intersections.

This matter was carried out in private, and Jiang Mo only mentioned one thing in the courtroom, and told them that he would not accept new people into the palace in the future, so that those who wanted to rely on nepotism to gain officials and ranks could rest their minds.

Before the brothers in the palace left, Jiang Mo carried out a big cleansing of the palace. All the nails and hidden stakes in the palace were pulled out. This was done by Gu Zheng. He was upset for a long time seeing those ministers who followed Jiang Mo's every move. up.

After the cleaning, the number of people in the palace dropped sharply. Jiang Mo did not recruit palace people again. From now on, there will be no concubines in the palace, and the palace people do not need too many people. After discussing with Gu Zheng, a small group of hidden spirit troops secretly stationed in the palace. Defend the safety of the palace owner in the dark.

Now there are only Liu Jun who has had his core replaced and Mrs. Ru who is sick in bed. After Liu Yan learned of Mrs. Ru's existence from Jiang Mo, he took them into his palace. Liu Yan chose the new identity given to him by Jiang Mo. Ru Furen would definitely not be able to go back to his home, so he also used the new identity. After getting along with him for a few days, Liu Yan felt that this person was very suitable for him, thinking that after leaving the palace, he would be alone anyway, so why not take Mrs. Ru with him.

After discussing with each other, the two went to the Imperial Study Room to ask to see Jiang Mo.

At that time, Jiang Mo was being held in Gu Zheng's arms, his clothes were half uncovered, his porcelain white skin exposed to the air was covered with red marks, it was obvious that Gu Zheng wanted to do something indescribable to Jiang Mo.

Eunuch An is doing his duty outside the imperial study, and he is the only palace servant here to wait on him. Eunuch An was surprised by the relationship between the two of them from the beginning to now. A place that would disturb the two of them.

Seeing Liu Jun walking towards this side with a white-clothed boy from a distance, Eunuch An stepped forward and stopped the two of them, nonsense, His Majesty and General Gu definitely don't want others to disturb you in the imperial study, he can't let some People with no eyesight go in and disturb them.

Yes, now Eunuch An knows that in His Majesty's heart, other than General Gu, everyone else is nothing. You must know that General Gu lives directly in the emperor's palace, and he is tired of being with His Majesty from time to time.

He has been in the palace for many years, and he is very accurate in judging people's faces. The relationship between His Majesty and General Gu is by no means a novelty. The "favor" is completely different.

Eunuch An saluted, and Liu Yan personally helped him up, "Eunuch An, you don't need to be too polite. I have something to tell your Majesty, please let me know."

"This..." Eunuch An was a little embarrassed, he stood outside the door faint He could hear the movement in the room, and he could guess what His Majesty and General Gu were doing. At this time, he went in to report...

"Eunuch An is in trouble? Then, can Eunuch tell His Majesty when he is free..." Liu Yan deliberately picked this time I came here thinking that the emperor was working in the imperial study, so it would be inconvenient to see him, but I didn't expect it to be impossible.

As soon as he thought about it, he knew that it was inconvenient for His Majesty to see him, probably because General Gu was inside. He is in the harem, he has heard about the emperor and General Gu, and he also knows the identity of the emperor's brother. He can't help but think: he is also a traveler, and the emperor's prosperity will bring a decadent dynasty to life. Well, he is still trapped in the harem, doing nothing.

Eunuch An was about to send people away, when he suddenly heard His Majesty's voice from the imperial study: "Bring them in."

Liu Yan followed Mrs. Ru into the imperial study with Mrs. Ru, and saluted: "See you, my concubine. Please, Your Majesty."

"You don't need to be too polite, let's get up." The

two stood up respectfully, as Madam grew up accepting the rules of this world, she lowered her head and didn't dare to look ahead, Liu Yan didn't have so many notions of dignity in her heart, knowing that After His Majesty is also a time traveler like himself, he will no longer bow his head when talking to him.

The emperor was sitting in front of the desk, and General Gu was kneeling beside him, grinding. I don't know if it was his illusion, but he always felt that the emperor had an abnormal blush on his face.

"Your Majesty, I want to bring Zi Yu with me when I leave the palace."

Zi Yu is Mrs. Ru, he doesn't want to continue to use his previous name, and simply calls himself the new name Jiang Mo gave him.

"Oh?" Jiang Mo raised his eyes and glanced at the two of them. Mrs. Ru was hiding half of her body behind Liu Yan, with her head down and she couldn't see her expression clearly.

"My concubine has recognized Ziyu as my younger brother. From now on, his surname will be Liu like my concubine's." This Liu is not Liu Mingyan's willow, but Liu Yan's willow. Liu Yan is unwilling to give up his real name, so Jiang Mo simply lets He used his original name.

"Zi Yu, is this what you mean?" Jiang Mo turned his head and asked Mrs. Ru.

Mrs. Ru moved out from behind Liu Yan and said in a low voice: "Go back to Your Majesty, yes."

Jiang Mo stared at the two of them for a while, then said, "I see, do you have other things?" It is much easier to add a younger brother to Liu Yan's new identity than to arrange an identity for Mrs. Ru alone.

Liu Yan shook his head, resigned and left. Eunuch An saw that His Majesty had no other requests, so he exited the imperial study and closed the door from the outside.

Standing outside the door, Eunuch An thought to himself: General Gu is too intemperate, dragging His Majesty to mess around in the imperial study, and His Majesty will spoil others, it's all up to him.

After the person left, Gu Zheng moved a few steps towards Jiang Mo, embraced him from behind, and blew into Jiang Mo's ear, watching the delicate white jade-like earlobes turn crimson, and the color of his eyes gradually deepened.

Jiang Mo wrote a pen to criticize official business, ignoring the large dog lying on his back, suddenly his ears were caught in his mouth, and he began to nibble lightly.

With a shaking of his hand, a long ink mark was drawn on the memorial. Jiang Mo had no choice but to put down the brush, rubbed the big head of the man next to his neck, and asked, "What's the matter?"

Gu Zheng pretended to be wronged and said, "You just now I've been watching Mrs. Ru for a long time." No matter who or what, Gu Zheng can be jealous.

Every time he showed it, Jiang Mo would always comfort him with some intimate gestures, such as touching his little hands, kissing his cheeks, etc. This time, Gu Zheng failed to wait for his own welfare, and Jiang Mo put away the stained eyes. The ink memorial asked, "Do you know the identity of Mrs. Ru?"

What other identity could Mrs. Ru have, isn't she the elder brother who was brought into the harem when the Seventh Prince ascended the throne? Gu Zheng didn't pay much attention to these people. He knew that Mrs. Ru's existence was because someone interrupted her date with Jiang Mo that day. Afterwards, he went to check the identity of this person. He was born in a small official family, nothing special.

The meaning of Jiang Mo's words is definitely not to ask him about the identity he found out. Gu Zheng let go of his ears and asked, "Is his identity wrong?"

"It's not as simple as it seems," Jiang Mo rubbed his forehead, "The current Mrs. Ru is not the previous Mrs. Ru."

This sentence is hard to pronounce, but it is true. The real Mrs. Ru died three years ago. According to the news, a brother with a similar appearance was found to replace him. The current Mrs. Ru enters the palace under the identity of Mrs. Zhenru, and stays for three years.

After the imperial physician came out from Mrs. Ru's place, he replied to Jiang Mo. After hearing this, Jiang Mo felt that something was wrong, so he sent someone to investigate Mrs. Ru's past in detail, and only then did he find out about this old incident. This Mrs. Ru is not from Dachen. To be honest, he is considered to be the royal family of Da'an, he is the direct son of Prince Da'an Yi, but I don't know how he ended up in Dachen.

Hearing Jiang Mo's words, Gu Zheng frowned more and more, "Does he know about this?"

King Yi of Da'an, with a heavy army in his hand, is the real prince with real power. He ranks second among the princes of Da'an. He is a strong candidate for Da'an's next emperor. Gu Zheng has fought against him before, and he is a military genius. If Madam knows his identity and he has been hiding in the Dachen Palace for so long, then...

"He shouldn't know it himself. He appeared I was very embarrassed at the time, and it is very likely that I was being chased and killed, and I don't remember much of the past after a serious illness."

Jiang Mo definitely wouldn't keep a bomb by his side, if it wasn't for sure, Mrs. Ru Harm, he can't make him "rehabilitate", he will just die of illness quietly. During this period of time, it's not that no one "died of illness" in the harem.

He re-read the plot, the original world was developing, until the death of Mrs. Ru as the original owner, it had nothing to do with King Yi. In order to repay this kindness, he has made two preparations. If he is willing to return to his real family, Jiang Mo will let him go back. If he is unwilling, Jiang Mo will let him have no worries in this life.

Jiang Mo's hand was held by Gu Zheng and he didn't care. He continued, "I don't know how King Yi treats this child, but I can ask someone to find out."

King Yi now has only one child under his knee, and the child's biological mother I don't know who it is, because King Yi has not married a wife until now, which is one of the reasons why Emperor Da'an has been reluctant to make him the crown prince. There is no prince of his age who is not a beautiful wife and concubine, and he is the only one who is full of children and grandchildren. is an exception.

But there was no way. In the early years, the emperor forced him to marry a wife because he had no children. In a blink of an eye, he brought back a child, saying that it was born outside.

"The emperor of Da'an is getting old, and King Yi will ascend the throne sooner or later. If he cares about this child..." Gu Zheng didn't finish his sentence, but Jiang Mo knew what he meant. Using this child to stabilize Da'an, they can Free up your hands to deal with Daxia.

It is time to pay the price for this country that has grown stronger with the blood of Dachen.